Time to reimagine EOG

mr merlin

EOG Master
So your solution is to do nothing? GTFOH, Traitor Trump is Putin's bitch, the good news is he only has a few months left to take advantage of us before his puppet is gone
I would say drop sanctions, try to become friendly/friendlier, then people dont do that shit to you.

kane

EOG master
I would say drop sanctions, try to become friendly/friendlier, then people dont do that shit to you.

Putin doesn't want to be our friend, that's the thing you've never understood, he says nice things about Trump, so of course Trump returns the favor, he's too ignorant to know he's being played. Bolton said Putin thinks he can "play Trump like a fiddle", and he's been proven right. Putin puts a bounty on the heads of our troops and your response would be to drop sanctions, not do anything punitive toward Russia, but actually drop sanctions, smh #Putin'sBitch

mr merlin

EOG Master
Putin doesn't want to be our friend, that's the thing you've never understood, he says nice things about Trump, so of course Trump returns the favor, he's too ignorant to know he's being played. Bolton said Putin thinks he can "play Trump like a fiddle", and he's been proven right. Putin puts a bounty on the heads of our troops and your response would be to drop sanctions, not do anything punitive toward Russia, but actually drop sanctions, smh #Putin'sBitch
I think Putin would welcome a less adversarial relationship with us, Everything they do is in response to our behavior and sanctions against them - they are doing exactly what logic dictates, mainly strike back against those who are trying to undermine them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So your solution is to do nothing? GTFOH, Traitor Trump is Putin's bitch, the good news is he only has a few months left to take advantage of us before his puppet is gone
Come over to Peeps if you want to go at it, kane.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="mr merlin, post: 7620510, member: 903"]I think Putin would welcome a less adversarial relationship with us, Everything they do is in response to our behavior and sanctions against them - they are doing exactly what logic dictates, mainly strike back against those who are trying to undermine them.[/QUOTE]

Wrong, he views the US as an adversary, that's why he helped his puppet get elected, so he can take advantage of Trump's ignorance, his plan has succeeded bigly. Unfortunately for him that all changes in November, well actually January. #Putin'sBitch

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Bigrunner, please.

Sheesh!

Sports and sports betting topics ONLY.

Or else.

This final warning goes for everybody.

After the 249th 'final warning' yesterday the first posts of today went right back to politics.....

IN THIS THREAD no less! LOL.

The thread from our leader ASKING for support and they're spitting in his face. (again)

I'm sure tomorrow they will start to listen.......

Sigh.

mr merlin

EOG Master
After the 249th 'final warning' yesterday the first posts of today went right back to politics.....

IN THIS THREAD no less! LOL.

The thread from our leader ASKING for support and they're spitting in his face. (again)

I'm sure tomorrow they will start to listen.......

Sigh.
For the record, I respond to political posts, i dont initiate it. I dont consider covid to be political either.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated
I’ll never forget the meltdown BigRunner, El Chapo, and Kane had in the 2016 election night thread, after months of all 3 guaranteeing Hillary was a lock. A forumville classic. Potential for a repeat in November.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
For the record, I respond to political posts, i dont initiate it. I dont consider covid to be political either.

I don't consider COVID to be political either. Certainly it doesn't have to be.

As for just responding to political posts in this section as opposed to starting them, I think by JK's ruling he sees no difference in the two.

I agree with him. If one guy makes a political post and 47 guys use that excuse to make more of the same the issue will never be resolved.

I think most like you and Kane, I'll miss the weekly death count updates from you, but looks like they're serious about taking back the forum here.

See you two next week, stay safe.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And I like KANE.

And MERLIN too.

kane 442-432-18 +13.09 UNITS (NBA: 702 New Orleans Pelicans -2 -110 on 7/30; NHL: Dallas Stars at 14/1 to win the Stanley Cup; NFL Week 1: 473 Arizona Cardinals +8 -110, Trubisky to start at quarterback for the Bears in Week 1 -120)

I respect KANE's opinions on sports.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
BigRunner has a FIXATION with regards to the male anatomy, folks. Be careful around this guy!

You and your many ghost have been banned more than any posters besides Javy and Teddy. Puts you in the same company as known forum Nazi's. It's a low bar, not a compliment.

Talk to JK again, maybe you can make another false announcement to the forum that JK told you Bigrunner is getting banned! You lying far right wing ghost.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated
Rubber, I have never been banned at EOG or any other forum. JK can confirm. Have you posted a single play since Trump broke your brain in 2016? Or do you sit at home eating Taki’s ranting about the President and male genitalia on a gambling forum?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Rubber, I have never been banned at EOG or any other forum. JK can confirm. Have you posted a single play since Trump broke your brain in 2016? Or do you sit at home eating Taki’s ranting about the President and male genitalia on a gambling forum?

You lie. I know you've been banned. I know you have ghost accounts. And I know on multiple occasions you said JK sent you a PM saying Bigrunner was getting banned. Who was lying you or JK? My money's on you as the liar. $100

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated
JK will be more than happy to clear up your delusions, I’m sure. Feel free to ask him if I’ve ever been banned.

Meanwhile, do you have any sports or gambling thoughts to contribute, you deranged tub of lard?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
JK will be more than happy to clear up your delusions, I’m sure. Feel free to ask him if I’ve ever been banned.

Meanwhile, do you have any sports or gambling thoughts to contribute, you deranged tub of lard?

I'm betting you $100 that you lied about JK sending you a PM saying Bigrunner was getting banned. $100 proves you're not a liar. Post up. It's a gambling forum not a Far right wing lying ghost forum.