Timely Hero's Tuesday Plays

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
I figured I'd start tracking myself daily down here because it's going to be my first real season betting baseball.

All plays will be on a 1-5 unit scale. All lines will be courtesy of 5 dimes.

Good lucky guys.

2 Units: Philly -132 (Moyer)
4 Units: Dodgers -103 (Kershaw) - Bet of the day, I love the way Kershaw has looked in his last couple of starts.
2 Units: San Diego +122 (Garland) Garland has looked damn sharp all year
3 Units: White Sox -135 (Peavy) - Peavy has done a lot of talking all week, and I expect a big performance out of him
3 Units: Red Sox +103 (Lester) - Another arm that has come around as of late a dog in this spot.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Timely Hero's Tuesday Plays

Keep the bashing out of the sports forums, thanks.
Appreciate it, but if it makes your job easier it doesn't bother me. I've seen it all; started out just posting plays for the most part. Rough start to the year, but it's my first year in baseball so not expecting much.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Timely Hero's Tuesday Plays

I figured I'd start tracking myself daily down here because it's going to be my first real season betting baseball.

All plays will be on a 1-5 unit scale. All lines will be courtesy of 5 dimes.

Good lucky guys.

2 Units: Philly -132 (Moyer) - L (-2.64)
4 Units: Dodgers -103 (Kershaw) - Bet of the day, I love the way Kershaw has looked in his last couple of starts. - L (-4.12)
2 Units: San Diego +122 (Garland) Garland has looked damn sharp all year - (+2.44)
3 Units: White Sox -135 (Peavy) - Peavy has done a lot of talking all week, and I expect a big performance out of him - L (-4.05)
3 Units: Red Sox +103 (Lester) - Another arm that has come around as of late a dog in this spot. W (+3.09)
2-3 -5.28 units YTD

Will have more plays for tomorrow in a few. :cheers

Kershaw looked great, Peavy looked like shit.