Tiz the Law

Valuist

EOG Master
Fantastic race yesterday in the Travers. 109 Beyer and he did it totally geared down in the stretch. The highly regarded Baffert ship in came in, and Tiz the Law eyeballed him and just destroyed him. I don't know if this horse will win the Triple Crown, but he's a better 3 YO than Justify, no doubt in my mind. Justify won the TC largely because the crop was weak.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
justify did something no other horse has ever done so much in so little time . I would not be too hard on Justify. Tiz is just amazing and that was super stuff again! Derby up next. also this crop is horriffic at least the ones that will make it to Derby, it looked great in April.....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final time was 2:01.95.

Fourth-fastest time in the 151-year history of the Travers Stakes.

The Kentucky Derby is less than four weeks away.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Baffert's highly-touted horse was no match for Barclay Tagg's Tiz the Law.

Once passed, Uncle Chuck retreated to finish sixth beaten 11 lengths.

Good example of the second-best horse in a race NOT finishing second by exhausting himself trying to beat the favorite.

Here's the key quote about Tiz the Law: “He seems to terrorize the competition when he makes his move,” Tagg said.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Baffert's highly-touted horse was no match for Barclay Tagg's Tiz the Law.

Once passed, Uncle Chuck retreated to finish sixth beaten 11 lengths.

Good example of the second-best horse in a race NOT finishing second by exhausting himself trying to beat the favorite.

Here's the key quote about Tiz the Law: “He seems to terrorize the competition when he makes his move,” Tagg said.

With Not Much Whip.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Fantastic race yesterday in the Travers. 109 Beyer and he did it totally geared down in the stretch. The highly regarded Baffert ship in came in, and Tiz the Law eyeballed him and just destroyed him. I don't know if this horse will win the Triple Crown, but he's a better 3 YO than Justify, no doubt in my mind. Justify won the TC largely because the crop was weak.

Much better than Justify. He's something special.

The runner up ran very well also.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Made 50 cents on the dollar look like a bargain.

Winning margin was five-and-a-half lengths despite being geared down near the sixteenth pole.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
good chance a tiny overlay in the place and show pool for TIZ Derby day. I could see $3.80 $3.80 $3.20 for example.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
There is always value on the fave to show. I’ll be betting him to show big. Only 6 horses look like they can even stay within 8 lengths