TJ Warren

Haha sure. Was a marginal NBA starter before this season and the lowly Suns pretty much wanted him gone.

Heim

EOG Master
He's going to flourish in this offense. Lamb done, and Oledipo in and out he's there go to guy. The 53 was no fluke the other day, another 30+ today.

kane

EOG master
He's going to flourish in this offense. Lamb done, and Oledipo in and out he's there go to guy. The 53 was no fluke the other day, another 30+ today.

Good player, coming into his own, but top 20 I don't think so

Heim

EOG Master
Haha sure. Was a marginal NBA starter before this season and the lowly Suns pretty much wanted him gone.

Yeah, a little youthful exuberance on my part due to his play lately getting my bets to the cashier. But a noticeable more confident
game this year.

I'm sure the Suns would take him back

Not so sure although last two games could give them pause. Its just like Heim said, good opportunity due to the roles open in the offense are everything for these SF/SG type players. They got Oubre to basically be a more athletic version of Warren, plus drafted Bridges and Johnson to also take up a 3 and D role in the SF position, while Warren just couldn't hit 3s until last year. Besides with Booker, they really don't need a guy like Warren taking up his shots so he just doesn't fit.