To all N.D. ML Bettors

Sam Odom

EOG Master
:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :doh1

As Bubba in Chief once said "I feel your pain"

I watched the gm with a buddy of mine, he was holding a 100.00 ML ticket @ +385:frustrate

I also played ND but took only the points...

As a Va Tech Fan, I REALLY was pulling hard for the Irish...

It would be a shame to see Va Tech go UNDEFEATED and not have a chance to win the National Championship, which very easily can happen...

THE SHRINK

dirty

EOG Master
I feel them or Texas will pick up some East, south and Southwestern Votes this week in the polls

The IRONY of the polls. If people actually BELIEVED in them then USC should gain support not lose it. They beat a higher ranked team. What is that the 3rd team ranked in the top 20 that they beat on the road. And needed to come back in the second half to do it? These guys have played 3 road games this month and have another orad gamethis week. They are like the New Orleans Saints for crying outloud. Not many yteams can handle that much travel. The only reason they are still undefeated is because they are so dominant.

ND couldn't have had a better spot, unless it was USC's 4th STRAIGHT road game. They had their bye, they had their lead, they had it in their house. Did I think USC would win more easilly...of course. Does it bother me that they didn't...well I bet on them so ya. Does it make me think they won't win out and go undefeated. Absolutely not. Just look at the schedlue these kids have had to play 5 of their first 7 on the road(with another this week so 6of 8), and one of them was in Hawaii. They already burned their bye week after WEEK ONE. Basically that is the ONLY way top handicap this team to the rest of the NCAA. Make them play every game on the road, and not let them have a bye week in the mean time.

More people are giving ND credit than USC. If people really believed that ND was the 9th best team in the nation then how can you think they deserve it so much?

Just because a bunch of guys made USC a 12 point fave and people bet around the number for awhile and made it move alittle bit, NEVER made USC 12 point BETTER than ND.

When polls and pointspreads mix is when more and more gamblers lose their perspectives and eventually lose a lot more money than they should.

ND is better than I thought. But I surely don't give them that much credit. But they had the perfect set up and didn't get the job done.

I like Weiss asa guy, definately a clas act, and a guy that would make you want to root for the Irish. But I surely won't be beninding over backwards to do it.