TO ALL THE NEW POSTERS & PART-TIMERS

I want to thank all of you who have signed up as posters today. We haven't had this many join EOG at one time since our inception back in August...

I recognize that many of you like to surf, but the fact that you chose EOG means so very much...

I PROMISE you this...

If there is anything our staff can do for you; whether it ranges from choosing you an avatar or helping out with a sports book dispute, we will do our very best to assist you...

I also appreciate some of you who haven't posted much but you may have returned since we hired Bucsfan. He was originally someone I had hired back at my former home, and I believe he will help EOG continue to grow..

Once again, please know that each and every one of you is IMPORTANT to us, and if there is anything we aren't doing to your satisfacton, then tell me!

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned
This place is the best site ive ever been a part of. enjoy it here a greatly

thanks for letting us in!

:cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
We are glad you are here, Mofome. I echo what SHRINK says and I assure it as well.

I like nothing more than assisting my fellow posters. History shows this.

:+sports2-

the glue

EOG Veteran
Please stop showing that F -ing yankee's shit after every post .Your making me sick General...LOL.

GO BOSOX........Yankee's suck.....:+waving-5

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
wrigley said:
I think Bucsfans deserves a raise already with all the traffic he brought you.
:+wink-2+

Now this guy, I LIKE.....

not only did he choose his posting handle after my favorite ballpark, THE GUY MAKES SENSE.......:+signs8-7

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Welcome to the Haunted Mansion. If you keep joining FROG will have to ditch that nick that drives the Shrink crazy. Yes, Identity, Disneyland does have rides. Let's do sushi.

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-1

I usually may be found in the NBA Forum. :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I think I will use it a bit longer. It is a dual qualifier for both The Shrink and Identity. Peas and Carrots. But great job on the numbers, bases forum really rolling, that bucsfan has a legion of followers.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
The NBA Playoffs are upcoming Shrinky Poo. And the FROG loves to torment you during that time of the year. Could always beat you for another dinner for two at the best restaurant in the world. Must admit, you paid that the next day, and it was the absolute best restaurant in that city. Not sure if the food tasted any better because it was on you, but I could swear it did. Identity keeps turning down my dates, but he/she will beg for FROG one of these days. Maybe next dinner could be for FROG and Identity? It reminds me of old times Ken.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5