To Any of My Friends here @ EOG.......

I've had a good time posting here, but will be gone due to the recent treatment I received at the hands of a recent moderator who has NO IDEA what was going on and has NEVER once spoken to me!!
This thread is not made for anybody to start in gloating or try and start shit with me!! If you're a friend of mine, you know who you are!!
I will miss talking football more than anything else here, but everyone knows where I'll be if you want to find me.......OR Doc!!!
Have a Good One!! And HotShot and whoever of the liberal side that's LEFT from this recent purge, KEEP fighting the good fight!!
Later Days,
Buck................OUT!!
(I will from this post on respon ONLY to comments in THIS thread! And please, if you're an ASSHOLE (And you know who YOU are as well) just stay the fuck out of my threads!! That's all I ever asked in the FIRST PLACE!!
:cheers

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Re: To Any of My Friends here @ EOG.......

Hey Buck, this forum won't be the same without Doc and yourself. Not as good or entertaining without you guys. Good luck across the street!

I hope you reconsider Yungbuck. I've never had any problems with you personally, and love really like to see you stay buddy

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I will miss talking football more than anything else here, but everyone knows where I'll be if you want to find me.......OR Doc!!!

The Munchkin Man tried to join that posting site, but they wouldn't let the Munchkin Man in!

Munchkin Man

Yeah we will see how long this lasts....see you in the other threads soon yungbuck :)

I specifically asked you guys to STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD!! But I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, as you guys seem to have friends in HIGH places around here!!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I specifically asked you guys to STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD!! But I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, as you guys seem to have friends in HIGH places around here!!

Let the Munchkin Man set you straight right here and now.

You don't tell the Munchkin Man where he can and cannot stay.

Do you understand?

Good.

And yes, the Munchkin Man does have a friend in a very HIGH place.

You should get to know HIM.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

This turned into what I knew it would!! Have fun debating yourselves on how bad your gonna get your ASSES handed to you this fall!!

Yungbuck,

You post more now since the "Grand Farewell" then you did before. And you have gone to bold type.

But we get it. You are leaving. We will deal with our grief.

Stop reminding us every 15 minutes.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Whatever happened to that guy Yungbuck who used to post here?

Somebody said he left the site.

mr merlin

EOG Master

good bye and good luck! Y-know, saying you're mad and are going to take your ball and go home is just another way of begging for attention.

Later, Nitz. Now take your ball and go home for good. Nothing says desperate for attention like starting threads about why you are leaving a forum.

Oh good grief Hoffa,

Some airhead poster calls a pageant this morning that he will be leaving, and you turn into the great negotiator?.

Beyond stupid.

Hoffa,
I would've had NO problems talking to you guys about this, but you let a lot of these assholes run rough-shot in here, and then one of your guys just sweeps in here and treats me like a fucking child w/o ever giving me warning!! I personally DON'T think it can be resolved b/c the guy that did it has REFUSED to talk to me about it!! He STILL to this day has only spoken to me once, and that was to shit-can me for some dumb shit!!

And I don't want ATTENTION from any of these pricks that are in this thread talking shit about me!! Look at the first post, JACKOFFS! This thread is to address friends of mine to let them know where I would be should they want to talk with me later on down the road!! I've put PLENTY of time in here posting about gambling which is more than most of you ninnies EVER do here!! I don't CARE AT ALL if you ever even read ANY of my threads!! And a lot of this is predicated on the fact that you guys let Merlin follow me around like a gay stalker (Notice I said "like" so as to not name-call!!LMAO) until I busted out one day, and then he IMMEDIATELY apologizes to Hoffa to make sure he's not gonna punished!! That guy, IMO, is an ass-kissing PUKE!

But I'm not really here to, nor do I HAVE to, answer to any of this shit!! I'm here in this thread, and as I stated ONLY in this thread, to say good-byes to all of my friends here!! And I appreciate the kind words from Gyno, Hot-Shot, Ego, Reno, and others!! Hell, I don't have a problem with you, Hoffa, or certainly not with Blondie for that matter, either!! My problem is with the fact that nothing EVER is said to these jerks for antagonizing Doc, and myself too!! They just breeze through here and act like they're God's special little children!!

Adios, Amigos!! And if anyone runs into PVC Pipe and maybe Hogan, and some others (Who are here for the REAL purpose of this site) tell them where I've gone and I'll see them there during Football season!! I enjoyed it here for 2 years, and this was a ridiculous way to end my tenure here as a poster, but it's ended nonetheless!!

Oh good grief Hoffa,

Some airhead poster calls a pageant this morning that he will be leaving, and you turn into the great negotiator?.

Beyond stupid.

I see now how hard it must be to be a decent guy!! Hoffa steps over the isle of partisanship and some assbandit jacks him for it!!
These guys are RIDICULOUS!!

Hoffa,
I would've had NO problems talking to you guys about this, but you let a lot of these assholes run rough-shot in here, and then one of your guys just sweeps in here and treats me like a fucking child w/o ever giving me warning!! I personally DON'T think it can be resolved b/c the guy that did it has REFUSED to talk to me about it!! He STILL to this day has only spoken to me once, and that was to shit-can me for some dumb shit!!

And I don't want ATTENTION from any of these pricks that are in this thread talking shit about me!! Look at the first post, JACKOFFS! This thread is to address friends of mine to let them know where I would be should they want to talk with me later on down the road!! I've put PLENTY of time in here posting about gambling which is more than most of you ninnies EVER do here!! I don't CARE AT ALL if you ever even read ANY of my threads!! And a lot of this is predicated on the fact that you guys let Merlin follow me around like a gay stalker (Notice I said "like" so as to not name-call!!LMAO) until I busted out one day, and then he IMMEDIATELY apologizes to Hoffa to make sure he's not gonna punished!! That guy, IMO, is an ass-kissing PUKE!

But I'm not really here to, nor do I HAVE to, answer to any of this shit!! I'm here in this thread, and as I stated ONLY in this thread, to say good-byes to all of my friends here!! And I appreciate the kind words from Gyno, Hot-Shot, Ego, Reno, and others!! Hell, I don't have a problem with you, Hoffa, or certainly not with Blondie for that matter, either!! My problem is with the fact that nothing EVER is said to these jerks for antagonizing Doc, and myself too!! They just breeze through here and act like they're God's special little children!!

Adios, Amigos!! And if anyone runs into PVC Pipe and maybe Hogan, and some others (Who are here for the REAL purpose of this site) tell them where I've gone and I'll see them there during Football season!! I enjoyed it here for 2 years, and this was a ridiculous way to end my tenure here as a poster, but it's ended nonetheless!!

Yungbuck is back, and he is ready to deal!!

Longest "don't care post, ever, " of his posting life.

It's like the fourth "I'm gonna huff, and puff, and blow this house down" he has done today.

For the fifth time today, he really is gone. Only Hoffa is saddened.

I've had a good time posting here, but will be gone due to the recent treatment I received at the hands of a recent moderator who has NO IDEA what was going on and has NEVER once spoken to me!!
This thread is not made for anybody to start in gloating or try and start shit with me!! If you're a friend of mine, you know who you are!!
Have a Good One!! And HotShot and whoever of the liberal side that's LEFT from this recent purge, KEEP fighting the good fight!!
Later Days,
Buck................OUT!!
(I will from this post on respon ONLY to comments in THIS thread! And please, if you're an ASSHOLE (And you know who YOU are as well) just stay the fuck out of my threads!! That's all I ever asked in the FIRST PLACE!!

Yungbuck is back, and he is ready to deal!!

Longest "don't care post, ever, " of his posting life.

It's like the fourth "I'm gonna huff, and puff, and blow this house down" he has done today.

For the fifth time today, he really is gone. Only Hoffa is saddened.

YOU STUPID MAN!! LEARN TO READ!! I HIGH-LIGHTED IT IN RED FOR YOU TO GET YOUR PET GOAT TO READ IT TO YOU!! I'VE NEVER EVEN SPOKEN TO YOU ON HERE, SO WHY DO YOU CARE IF I SAY BYE TO MY FRIENDS!! I'M SURE SOMEBODY WILL NOW MAKE IT WHERE I'M BANNED FOR CALLING YOU A PRICK, BUT THAT'S OK, SINCE YOU'VE MADE IT YOUR ONLY MISSION TODAY TO STALK ME IN THIS THREAD!! THIS IS THE EXACT SHIT I WAS LEAVING FOR ANYWAY!!!
:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

There are posters defecting with me and Doc daily b/c you mods have allowed shit like this to go on!! So pretty soon you can all debate each other on how bad your gonna get WHIPPED this fall!!

You keep saying you're leaving.

And you just keep posting.

It's all day long.

Will there possibly be another post?

LOL.

Shoot me an e-mail Buck. Jimmyhoffa@eog.com

Jeff and others, Buck's relationship between EOG and it's staff should be of no concern to you. However, thank you for your comments.

Hoffa,

Wah. It's a forum Dude, a forum. If you have thin skin, just go away. Drama Queen.

Wah. It's a forum Dude, a forum. If you have thin skin, just go away. Drama Queen.

My skin is FINE!! It's the fact that the mods around here punish liberals and don't say shit to these conservative assholes that follow us around like 15 year old girls @ a Justin Timberlake concert!! Make the thing fair, and I'm FINE with whatever anyone says to me!!
This thread was to say bye to my friends! It might take a couple of days for all of them to reply to it, and if so, I'll check the thread for a couple of days!! I'll DO whatever I want to!! Provoking a poster shouldn't have to include offensive language though!! You guys are FUCKING ridiculous!! I've made some friends on here that I wanted to say bye to, and if I wanna post in this thread til next week doing that, I will!!
Stick a shovel up your asses!! Hoffa, I'll e-mail ya later, I gotta go back to class, but I'm not gonna post here anymore!! In fact, Jeff Jones, you may have just gotten your wish!! That MAY have been the last post...........RIM-JOBBER!!LMMFAO
:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD

Yungbuck
sorry to see you go.
Although we disagree on most things(hell everything)
I wish you well.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

This thread was to say bye to my friends!

Good Bye, Mr. Yungbuck!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::MUNCHKIN MAN WAVE!!!:::::::::::::::::::::::::

:+waving-5

Deep down inside your heart, the Munchkin Man knows you admire the Munchkin Man a great deal and that you regard the Munchkin Man as one of your bestest buddies.

If you are truly leaving, the Munchkin Man wishes you the best of success in all of your life's endeavors.

Unfortunately, the Munchkin Man will not be able to join you at the other site.

That's because they are mean to the Munchkin Man and won't let the Munchkin Man join.

In any event, please feel free to consult the Munchkin Man at anytime for personal, political, and spiritual advice.

The Munchkin Man will continue to pray for you and your eventual discovery of the right path.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

you have the same email ? you have mine. we'll keep in touch. good luck in school.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Hoffa,

I take it as a matter of personal pride that I am the only one mentioned by name in his "manifesto". If you recall I told hoffa that I would quit cleaning your clock because you were by far the weakest and most child like of the lefty contingent. And i dont pick on the helpless. By the way tell us some more about how many chicks you're "banging", and how smart your professors tell you you are.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

Remember guys, when he "highlights it in red" that means we can't contribute to the thread.....and if you do, he's gonna tell!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">buck
i for one shall miss you...although our political views are very different i consider you a class act.

i think doc is a fking moron as you know...

but you sir IMO will be missed....you brought dignity to almost every thread i saw you debate in and never started anything.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

"To Any of My Friends here @ EOG"?
Yungbuck,you only have friends until you don't,alliances are always shifting.
I have to agree with Jeff Jones,if you want to go then go there's no need for drama.Nobodys going to beg for you to come back or anything else,they're all pursuing their own self interests.
Once a thread is started then any response[IMO] is legitimate,and the person who began the conversation shouldn't expect to control it anymore,but just let it go wherever it does.
Looking for an ideal situation in which everyone is in harmony is unrealistic,and will lead to diappointment.

"To Any of My Friends here @ EOG"?
Yungbuck,you only have friends until you don't,alliances are always shifting.
I have to agree with Jeff Jones,if you want to go then go there's no need for drama.Nobodys going to beg for you to come back or anything else,they're all pursuing their own self interests.
Once a thread is started then any response[IMO] is legitimate,and the person who began the conversation shouldn't expect to control it anymore,but just let it go wherever it does.
Looking for an ideal situation in which everyone is in harmony is unrealistic,and will lead to diappointment.

how long until he responds?...odds?...anyone want in on this action?

Buck, you didn't ask, but here goes anyway. Your hopeful profession is acquired only through a long and difficult process; one which will claim many, many of your classmates. The process is arduous, and requires perseverance, focus and a sense of stick-to-it-iveness that disregards the hurdles and difficulties along the way which serve to fell the less able and less dedicated. That being said, why do you give two fucks about what some nimrod posts on an anonymous internet forum? I speak from experience when I say that the heat in the kitchen represented by your hopeful profession is an absolute nuclear inferno compared to the feeble can of sterno represented by the heat here. Any sign of give up on the other side of the bar will get you shredded to pieces; you know the types of persons who you go up against in class everyday. I know this forum isn't real life, but consistency in life builds good habits. Stay here and kick their asses with cold logic, ruthless analysis and winning football plays. . .

mr merlin

EOG Master

Buck, you didn't ask, but here goes anyway. Your hopeful profession is acquired only through a long and difficult process; one which will claim many, many of your classmates. The process is arduous, and requires perseverance, focus and a sense of stick-to-it-iveness that disregards the hurdles and difficulties along the way which serve to fell the less able and less dedicated. That being said, why do you give two fucks about what some nimrod posts on an anonymous internet forum? I speak from experience when I say that the heat in the kitchen represented by your hopeful profession is an absolute nuclear inferno compared to the feeble can of sterno represented by the heat here. Any sign of give up on the other side of the bar will get you shredded to pieces; you know the types of persons who you go up against in class everyday. I know this forum isn't real life, but consistency in life builds good habits. Stay here and kick their asses with cold logic, ruthless analysis and winning football plays. . .
Well stated - of course cold logic and ruthless analysis doesnt go too well with name calling and throwing a coniption fit everytime someone gives him the business.