TO MY DEAREST SHRINK............

SHRINK......... I NEVER KNEW THAT GEORGETOWN IS THIS GOOD! I KNOW ITS PROBABLY NOT MUCH CONSOLATION......BUT YOU SHOULD BE EXTREMELY PROUD THAT YOUR ODU MONARCHS BEAT THEM!(AT G'TOWN IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY?) IM PRETTY....DRUNK.

BUT AFTER WATCHING THEM TODAY....MAYBE YOUR ODU TEAM DESERVED A BETTER SEED?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

IM SITTING HERE LOOKING AT PATRICK EWING SR IN THE STANDS AND PATRICK EWING JR ON THE COURT!:( :( :( :(

AND IT MAKES ME SAD.....CAUSE I WONDER WHAT MY LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IF I WERE KEN WEITZNER JR.:houra :houra

Re: TO MY DEAREST SHRINK............

Thats right Shawn..

ODU BEAT GEORGETOWN ON GTOWN'S HOME CAMPUS BY 13 POINTS!!!!

ODU IS CLEARLY BETTER THAN THEM HOYAS, IMHO...:party

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

Thats right Shawn..

ODU BEAT GEORGETOWN ON GTOWN'S HOME CAMPUS BY 13 POINTS!!!!

ODU IS CLEARLY BETTER THAN THEM HOYAS, IMHO...:party

THE SHRINK

exactly, on campus infront of about 30 people.

ODU is much worse than gtown. thats not just an opinion, its a fact.
:)

All we can base it on is head to head competition this season mofome..

And I don't care if there were 30 people or 30,000 people AT GEORGETOWN to watch the game...

BOTTOM LINE: NOVEMBER 19th, 2006!!!! :houra :cheers

ODU 75
Gtown 62

mofome

Banned

All we can base it on is head to head competition this season mofome..

And I don't care if there were 30 or 30,000 people AT GEORGETOWN to watch the game...

BOTTOM LINE: NOVEMBER 19th, 2006!!!! :houra :cheers

Gtown 62

why is that all we can base it on?

because that would support your theory? is everyone that upset someone once, better than the team they upset?

:+clueless

All I am saying is ODU beat Georgetown BADLY at Georgetown when the Hoyas were ranked #8 in the Nation...

You can say all you want about the game being ON GTOWN'S CAMPUS and not played before a larger crowd where they play most of their games OFF CAMPUS..

But, the HOYAS are almost unbeatable on campus as you and I both know, which makes ODU'S WIN against Gtown even more EYE OPENING...

That's all...

Good Luck in the Final 4...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

All I am saying is ODU beat Georgetown BADLY at Georgetown when the Hoyas were ranked #8 in the Nation...

You can say all you want about the game being ON GTOWN'S CAMPUS and not played before a larger crowd where they play most of their games OFF CAMPUS..

But, the HOYAS are almost unbeatable on campus as you and I both know, which makes ODU'S WIN against Gtown even more EYE OPENING...

That's all...

Good Luck in the Final 4...

THE SHRINK

thats fine. ive said it was a great win, but you cannot say one team is better than another based on one impressive game. shit happens, we each know that. :)

i like odu, i had them in the tourney when the 'experts' had them out. but gtown is one of the best 6-7 teams in the nation, ODU is not. imo.

bol to u too kenbo. if we always agreed, life would be like a box of chocolates. aka retarded.

:)

Georgetown didn't really beat North Carolina today, Coach did. Up by 9 and Green sitting on the bench with 4 fouls with over 10 minutes to go he decided to put the team in "cruise control" and milk the clock. He thought he had the game in his pocket and took the pedal off the metal. Instead of playing in and inside out they played perimeter basketball and dribbled the ball for eternity on each possession. At that point I remarked to my buddy who was watching the game with me that Williams would pay for this later....and they did big time! Once they got into OT they had NO SHOT as their confidence was shattered... along with my wallet.

and while we're on the subject of coaches...what the hell was Bill Self thinking about as he instructed his team to take it into the middle for the 100th time. You figure when something isn't going right you try something else like driving in and passing back out to the perimeter, as someone had to be open for J. The guy's a knucklehead

mofome

Banned

and while we're on the subject of coaches...what the hell was Bill Self thinking about as he instructed his team to take it into the middle for the 100th time. You figure when something isn't going right you try something else like driving in and passing back out to the perimeter, as someone had to be open for J. The guy's a knucklehead

self is a recruiter.

i will take this comment into consideration. i am not, however, ready to promise you anything.

:nono
Just a figure of speech Mo...u is the man....and I think you should put an asterisk next to those two teams in your brackets as it would make me feel a hell of a lot better knowing someone acknowledges my grief.

mofome

Banned

Just a figure of speech Mo...u is the man....and I think you should put an asterisk next to those two teams in your brackets as it would make me feel a hell of a lot better knowing someone acknowledges my grief.

haha i know man. i had UNC in my bracket, but i had money on gtown +4. it was a tough way to lose. i think unc wins 7 of 10 over the hoyas, but they really fell apart at the end. getting to the line was what got them the big lead, they stopped getting the ball inside.

haha i know man. i had UNC in my bracket, but i had money on gtown +4. it was a tough way to lose. i think unc wins 7 of 10 over the hoyas, but they really fell apart at the end. getting to the line was what got them the big lead, they stopped getting the ball inside.

I'm getting over it big time tonite as NO and Denver are in the process of closing things down right now......it makes the UNC lost and the day much more swallowable

mofome

Banned

I'm getting over it big time tonite as NO and Denver are in the process of closing things down right now......it makes the UNC lost and the day much more swallowable

our very own katie is the queen of the swallow.

:houra :houra :houra

our very own katie is the queen of the swallow.

:houra :houra :houra

Hey what is it with that lady? All she talks about is sex and other BS crap while we're sweating our balls off getting a winner home. I don't pay attention to that whining #$%^@ Probably pretty homely and ugly too!

mofome

Banned

Hey what is it with that lady? All she talks about is sex and other BS crap while we're sweating our balls off getting a winner home. I don't pay attention to that whining #$%^@ Probably pretty homely and ugly too!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

haha shes harmless. odd that she spends so much time around us gambling folk, but to each their own. she claims to be a therapist, perhaps she is looking for work. i remember watching billy wagner blow a 4 run lead in the 9th last year...i needed some therapy that night; in the form of a 9mm.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

haha shes harmless. odd that she spends so much time around us gambling folk, but to each their own. she claims to be a therapist, perhaps she is looking for work. i remember watching billy wagner blow a 4 run lead in the 9th last year...i needed some therapy that night; in the form of a 9mm.

I've witnessed Billy W blowing a three run lead on three solo shots in a row one night in person at Citizen's Bank Park. About 2 years back

Katie Mo doesn't speeka inglishhh pero el dice que usted chupa pene, y usted gusta el sabor de que ir

Katie

EOG Master

I knew that would wake you up. Exactly what kind of therapist are you? Is sex your profession, hobby, or your fantasy?

i'm a psychotherapist and i work with people with various issues which sometimes includes sexual issues. so to answer your second question, sex is part of my profession as well as my hobby and my fantasy! :houra

Katie

EOG Master

I knew that would wake you up. Exactly what kind of therapist are you? Is sex your profession, hobby, or your fantasy?

i'm a psychotherapist and i work with people with various issues which sometimes includes sexual issues. so to answer your second question, sex is part of my profession as well as my hobby and my fantasy! :houra

Do you normally repeat yourself twice?????

Katie

EOG Master

no, dawg pound, i don't normally repeat myself twice. my mistake.
i shudder to ask this but what problem would that be???

mofome

Banned

if you repeat yourself you've said something more than once...so if you repeat yourself twice, how many times have you said the same thing?

:cocktail

Katie

EOG Master

if you repeat yourself you've said something more than once...so if you repeat yourself twice, how many times have you said the same thing?

:cocktail

i was using dog pounds words mr. no speaka english!!! :)

I am 57 years old (in dog years see my avatar) and I just can't seem to get enough. I am really sick. I am constantly around beautiful women all the time and I WANT THEM ALL and at the same time even. I have a serious compulsion for women and my hunger for it is second ONLY to gambling. When I see a beautiful woman or talk with her I can't get it out of my mind for days. What makes this even worse is I am married to such a beautiful woman and very intelligent...the dream of many men. Many woman (hundreds) want me but I have to pass and it kills me. I guess it is because I am so sexy sort of like Sean Connery...but he has a few more bucks than me, but he is less famous then I. What should I do? Gezz.....this sounds like ask Anne Landers.....I'm embarassed.