Today's weather.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
No snow angel? For me, it's the get in the ark, rain again today. No fishing. Even snow would be better.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

Lawrence I'm thinking of packing my shit up and moving to Miami, I have two friends that moved there last year, and one the year before, they loving it. Weather is nice and the life is much cheaper.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Job market and housing costs are a bit fukked up down here though...other than that, it's paradise

Lawrence said:
82, sunny, and blue skies :+cool-1+

Goddammit, i envy you.

Does it get old? I mean every city has something to offer. Do the beaches the hot weather, rains, hurricanes get boring after a while?

Lawrence said:
Job market and housing costs are a bit fukked up down here though...other than that, it's paradise

Belive me real estate market here been fucked for years, I can get a full 5 bedroom house there for what I pay for two bedroom apartment in the city here.

The Devil

EOG Master
CAN'T BELIEVE IT....I GO GOLFING A FEW TIMES...START TO GET MY GAME IN GEAR....AND POOFFF........FRIGGIN SNOW.....

I'm sick of this shit. Matter of fact I think I'm coming down with a cold, walked my dog out yesterday and didn't put 10 figin layers on, since we had such a good weather over the weekend, now my throat hurts.

The Devil

EOG Master
COCONUT, I WILL BE ON THE COURSE TOMORROW OUT IN JERSEY....BUT AS BREAK IS SAYING...ONE DAY JACKET, TURTLENECK ETC....NEXT DAY SWEAT YOUR ASS OF IN A DOWN COAT...