Tommy Henry equals...

railbird

EOG Master
...Bruce Hurst, John Tudor? Tom Glavine? Charlie Leibrandt is my vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

railbird

EOG Master
As a hitter, I owned lefties.

I had three hits off Leonard Damien, who went on to the Cubs,

And 5 for 6 off Jon Dishon, who went on to UCLA.

railbird

EOG Master
Tommy has them in knots, tips his curve ball though, curls his wrist when throwing a curve.

I once pitched against the Yankees. It was in the South Tempe Little League but yep it was the Yankees. Should’ve seen me that night. That’s right..... I shut out the Yankees! LOL

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I once beat Gary Payton II in a game of one-on-one basketball on the southwest side of Las Vegas.

Payton II was named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year after his senior season at Oregon State.

He played sparingly for the Bucks, Lakers and Wizards over the past three NBA seasons.

The final score was 11-5 in a hard-fought game.

I was 42, he was 12.

railbird

EOG Master
I once beat Gary Payton II in a game of one-on-one basketball on the southwest side of Las Vegas.

Payton II was named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year after his senior season at Oregon State.

He played sparingly for the Bucks, Lakers and Wizards over the past three NBA seasons.

The final score was 11-5 in a hard-fought game.

I was 42, he was 12.
I beat a 12 yr old stevie johnson in doubles, 6 yrs later he went 30-0 in dbls and won ncaa championship

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Tommy Henry exits a complete-game shutout over Florida State in Michigan's 2-0 victory last week.

He starts tonight against Vandy and Michigan will throw ace Karl Kaufmann tomorrow night.