Tonight's curfew in Minneapolis was for the cops, not the protesters

mr merlin

EOG Master
Overall i would say it was a good weekend, once again the clear lines between the anarchy the left represents and the blissful life trump guarantees. Did i hear kamalla harris protested at the white house(future vp?).

All this should help Trump tremendously.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No, I said exactly what I meant to say - the black community.

That's exactly where some of these things need to come from...... hear it from someone who they can and will identify with much easier in a crisis like this.

so be it.

identify.

separate

crisis.

identify

separate

crisis

identify...

separate

crisis.

until all that is left is

crisis

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I watched Detroit burn for a week as a child in 1967, remember it like yesterday.

Yesterday I watched Minny burn, probably won't cross my mind in a month.

There will be endless burning soon.

We've come a long way to go nowhere.

You people just don't get it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I watched Detroit burn for a week as a child in 1967, remember it like yesterday.

Yesterday I watched Minny burn, probably won't cross my mind in a month.

There will be endless burning soon.

We've come a long way to go nowhere.

You people just don't get it.
One thing I do get is how Detroit never recovered. How many Detroit’s were there last night? I was watching the Nitro TV from Bushay - there was 17 different ABC locals showing their local riots at the same time.

someone will have to explain me the rest, I’ll never get it.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I want every body to get along, but I have to take a shot at Fox News, even though killa Mike took a shot at CNN.Your better then this drink, either that or don’t try to pretend your unbiased, you probably will not see this because you were done days ago posting about politics.[/QUOTE]

Unsure what you mean. I'm extremely biased x1000. I loathe the alt-right. I choose not to argue with them on a message board any longer. I have family members who I love that I can civilly debate things with and that's more than enough. Never joined gambling forums to discuss day to day politics but without sports allowed myself to partake before realizing wtf am I doing. Hope that clears things up.

I posted 2 retweets on my timeline just now to why Denver will get insanely dangerous tonight after a semi peaceful day yesterday.
At 11 pm man was driving past capitol and car was hit by a pepper spray ball. He gets out of the car and screams she is pregnant! What is wrong with you theres a pregnant woman inside and they pelt him and the car with at least 20 rounds of pepper bullets.

The second are 2 teens driving past the capitol grounds to see this historic event and one has his window down and a cop leans inside the window sprays teargas inside the vehicle unprovoked.

These tweets are on every news feed this morning. Please be safe to all and I apologize (mcirish was right) for what appeared to looking down at people for not knowing who a very popular person in today's political and music atmosphere was. Forgot my audience a little. Regardless hope all is well for all and please be safe today and tonight.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Drnk. - why do you think tonight will be worse in Denver? What has changed to possibly make it worse? What needs to change for the riots to stop IYO. I am really struggling with this.

a major problem in your statement (we are all guilty of this to varying degrees) is you saying your extremely biased. You want everyone to only consider your side as right. Nothing will change until the two sides meet in the middle. We all agree that it was a cold blooded murder and things need to change.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Did you watch the 2 tweets? Those are being played on a loop today. Those weren't protestors. They were citizens driving down the busiest street downtown, no one deserves that. That's uncalled for and people are watching that all day before they go to protests today.. you really think the police and media want peace today? F no they dont.

I dont dislike Republicans or conservatives. I disagree with them about many things. However if you are part of the alt right and support Richard Spencer my disdain for you and your ideology goes beyond a message board and a twitter app. If you believe in separation by race, wealth and religion you can go Fuck yourself.

I'll make this brief as possible as to why we are seeing so much unrest in denver alone.
Our own mayor Hickenlooper called certain districts and businesses drug zones and shit down 7-11's, local owned businesses and even 2 housing complexes. Guess who gentrified and rebuilt 7 condo buildings the year after he got out of office.. JOHN HICKENLOOPER. 5 points a major black area in denver for 100 years has no African americans there anymore. They couldnt afford the rebuild. The one black owned club in the area shut down after a shooting outside over a domestic dispute.

21 minorities were killed by police in a decade in denver not one prosecuted officer and outside of the jail slaying of a inmate by staff we have never seen a video of any instance.
Avg rent 2100 1br
Avg wage 17.25 hr
No one from Denver can live here anymore. Half the people I grew up with playing poker many who are successful financially finally threw their hands up and left.

They told the young generation we dont want you unless you are wealthy and let's face it..white.

They told the homeless we will throw you in prison if you are poor and without shelter. Someone gave them tents.. police destroy tents on cold nights when bored.. youtube it.

They killed a 24 year old man who was mentally challenged in front of his grandmother for wielding a butter knife many suspect he didnt even know it was a knife. He has the learning capacity of a 2 year old.

What do I care right? I'm 41, financially stable and live in a nice home in a nice area.
I used to play backgammon every wed and thur night on the 16th street mall for a decade. Want some stories?

You are witnessing a poor, angry, disenfranchised, young core of people who feel ostracized by our police, government, leaders not just nationally but locally and they have a camera and a voice and they've been unheard their entire lives. What do they have to lose? The jobs they dont have or even if they work endlessly never get ahead.

A news reporter seriously said its like these batons are having no effect? Yeah no shit lady.. they've been getting hit for a long time.
This city will empty soon. The tourist attraction is over.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yesterday Trump tweeted out that saturday was to be called MAGA Saterday, and it truly was, Blue states and blue cities descended into anarchy, looting, burning, total mayhem. But in Trumps america all was well, , a beautiful day with friends and family...and all mask free.

It was a good day!

kane

EOG master
Yesterday Trump tweeted out that saturday was to be called MAGA Saterday, and it truly was, Blue states and blue cities descended into anarchy, looting, burning, total mayhem. But in Trumps america all was well, , a beautiful day with friends and family...and all mask free.

It was a good day!

Tell that to the families of the over 1,000 who died from corona

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tell that to the families of the over 1,000 who died from corona
Corona is done buddy, after yesterday can any governor really say that you cant get a haircut, or eat dinner in a restaurant...because it's too dangerous?

i want to personally thank the looters and antifa for putting an end to the corona virus hysteria.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Did you watch the 2 tweets? Those are being played on a loop today. Those weren't protestors. They were citizens driving down the busiest street downtown, no one deserves that. That's uncalled for and people are watching that all day before they go to protests today.. you really think the police and media want peace today? F no they dont.

I dont dislike Republicans or conservatives. I disagree with them about many things. However if you are part of the alt right and support Richard Spencer my disdain for you and your ideology goes beyond a message board and a twitter app. If you believe in separation by race, wealth and religion you can go Fuck yourself.

I'll make this brief as possible as to why we are seeing so much unrest in denver alone.
Our own mayor Hickenlooper called certain districts and businesses drug zones and shit down 7-11's, local owned businesses and even 2 housing complexes. Guess who gentrified and rebuilt 7 condo buildings the year after he got out of office.. JOHN HICKENLOOPER. 5 points a major black area in denver for 100 years has no African americans there anymore. They couldnt afford the rebuild. The one black owned club in the area shut down after a shooting outside over a domestic dispute.

21 minorities were killed by police in a decade in denver not one prosecuted officer and outside of the jail slaying of a inmate by staff we have never seen a video of any instance.
Avg rent 2100 1br
Avg wage 17.25 hr
No one from Denver can live here anymore. Half the people I grew up with playing poker many who are successful financially finally threw their hands up and left.

They told the young generation we dont want you unless you are wealthy and let's face it..white.

They told the homeless we will throw you in prison if you are poor and without shelter. Someone gave them tents.. police destroy tents on cold nights when bored.. youtube it.

They killed a 24 year old man who was mentally challenged in front of his grandmother for wielding a butter knife many suspect he didnt even know it was a knife. He has the learning capacity of a 2 year old.

What do I care right? I'm 41, financially stable and live in a nice home in a nice area.
I used to play backgammon every wed and thur night on the 16th street mall for a decade. Want some stories?

You are witnessing a poor, angry, disenfranchised, young core of people who feel ostracized by our police, government, leaders not just nationally but locally and they have a camera and a voice and they've been unheard their entire lives. What do they have to lose? The jobs they dont have or even if they work endlessly never get ahead.

A news reporter seriously said its like these batons are having no effect? Yeah no shit lady.. they've been getting hit for a long time.
This city will empty soon. The tourist attraction is over.
I saw one, didn’t realize there was another. Certainly not a Spencer supporter.

I hate to tell you, it’s not going to get any cheaper living in Denver, or any other major city. Unfortunately I gave up that dream a while ago. Now I’m hoping not to get priced out of where I’m now thanks to Chicagoans leaving the city.

kane

EOG master
Corona is done buddy, after yesterday can any governor really say that you cant get a haircut, or eat dinner in a restaurant...because it's too dangerous?

i want to personally thank the looters and antifa for putting an end to the corona virus hysteria.

Tell that to the families of the over 1,000 Americans who died from it yesterday

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Any chance one of the following two scenarios could happen Monday morning:

1) The family of George Floyd denounce the rioting and looting

OR

2) The three Minneapolis police officers surrender to authorities.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Why are the three Minneapolis police officers culpable?

They protected the "killer cop" from the angry bystanders.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why are the three Minneapolis police officers culpable?

They protected the "killer cop" from the angry bystanders.
They did nothing wrong, perhaps a policy violation. arresting them wouldn't change these riots, etc, which are using Floyd as an excuse to loot and steal.

kane

EOG master
They did nothing wrong,[/B] perhaps a policy violation. arresting them wouldn't change these riots, etc, which are using Floyd as an excuse to loot and steal.

Bullshit, if someone robs a bank and shoots and kills someone in the process, the driver of the getaway car is also guilty, to say the other three officers did nothing wrong is just plain ignorant, they stood by and watched as George Floyd had the life squeezed out of him, in fact I think at least one of the three is shown also holding Floyd down, not 100% on that, but to say the other three did nothing wrong is ignorant

mr merlin

EOG Master
You forgot to add they're being paid by George Soros
You're a lefty, give me your perspective, will the media and the left be disappointed when they finally realize that the rest of america doesn't care if they destroy their own cities?

cheapseats

EOG Master
You're a lefty, give me your perspective, will the media and the left be disappointed when they finally realize that the rest of america doesn't care if they destroy their own cities?
This time around they are going into the wealthier areas. Certainly, a change fron the community organizers that run this shit.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The Ultimate Dunce just said that he is gonna declare Antifa a terror organization.

There is no domestic terrorist law.

That is called a WOOF TICKET