TONITE FREEROLL USDBET AT 9PM EST

The Devil

EOG Master
FREEROLL AT USDBET 9 PM.....REGISTRATION STARTS AT 7 PM ENDS AT 8:55 PM EST......ALL WELCOME PASSWORD IS eog911............

munson15

I want winners...
Re: TONITE FREEROLL USDBET AT 9PM EST

Can't play tonight Devil, but last night I got an email from them at home that invited me to a freeroll, which I played along w/ almost 2000 others. Did everyone get this invite, I'm guessing the EOG game would be easier to win w/ fewer participants? Thanks.:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

Can't play tonight Devil, but last night I got an email from them at home that invited me to a freeroll, which I played along w/ almost 2000 others. Did everyone get this invite, I'm guessing the EOG game would be easier to win w/ fewer participants? Thanks.:cheers

I received the email, but was out until after it started.......I believe they have a 1000$ freeroll every tues and thurs night.........

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

This may seem like a really dumb question, but I've never played poker online.. What is a "freeroll"?

The Devil

EOG Master

IT'S A TOURNAMENT WITH NO ENTRY FREE.......YOU CAN WIN MONEY, BUT COSTS NOTHING TO PLAY.................

gonna try and play tonite:cocktail signed up looks alot like the Greeks old site

The Devil

EOG Master

WE CAN USE MORE PLAYERS FOR THE FORUM SERIES OF POKER ALSO....LOTS OF FREEROLLS THERE......

BetPot

EOG Addicted

Do we have to have money in our accounts to join?
u don' t need any funds in your account to play freeroll , biggamer3, that's why it's Freeroll :+excited-:cheers:+excited-
:bank:

Thug13

EOG Member

im in i finish first on the last EOG freeroll maybe i will finish first a this one too :)
ty see you at the table.

Matt

EOG Veteran

Busted out early in this one, picked the wrong spot to take a stab at a bit pot, was up against a guy with trips.

The Devil

EOG Master

WE CAN STILL USE MORE TEAM MATES FOR THE FORUM SERIES OF POKER.......SOME OF YOU ARENT ENTERED AS YET....

BetPot

EOG Addicted

ended in 26th .
i see oscar and bucsfan still playin'
Bring gold to EOG guys~
GL !
:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

of course im out at 13th, as one of the NON EOG people has pocket k's to my pocket 10's at the end.....

par for the course..