Top 10 CK posts so far this year...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Heck i dont even drink and drive any longer, not worth it these days with the dwi laws..

Tripp just go about your everyday crap and leave my name out of your bs............

The key here , it is all about the hunt for a guy nailing said pussy.The main thing that all women use what they got between the legs to get what they want from the male.Some male are strong enough to have fun with it and move on while the weak males will get pussy whip and become even weaker because of it...

I would pay good money to see someone DICKSLAP that bitch grace

also watching 2 guys and a girl fuck live on cam if you like to see it i will give you the link too

i rode down mlk drive here in greensboro to honor here and look at all the crack whore hookers and drug dealers...........i did make sure all the windows was up and the doors lock and i had a 9 mm on the seat

the only time i want to see a female smoking is when she riding me

WVU not sure what to laugh at that or cry.i thought about buying the rx and hiring wil to clean up the bathrooms......................................lol.......lol.....lol

TM again you have no business ever saying a gdamn thing about me sir, you got that bitch

hey go huge your wife for me tonite............

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Top 10 CK posts so far this year...

lol kinger.................now go make a list of all the tools here, sorry that would take a all nite job..my bad

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:lock:

1 phone call and ck will own your ass.

carolinakid

Banned

like i was telling a member here on the phone today, i just hope this summer i will spend a lot of time at the beach house and not worry about a posting forum.........lol ps only thing i want to worry about is turning my bitch over as to not let her get sunburn this summer

carolinakid

Banned

Diogree i told myself this summer i will spend a lot of time doing just that and i hope i can stick to my guns on it..........always loved the sun and beach etc

barman is over at rx saying you are a taxi driver...tried to tell him you are millionaire but he said hes got pics so he got the goods on you ck

carolinakid

Banned

i tell you what, i will let you guys decide if you want to see this ugly sob real pic

J

joeybagadonuts

Barman has posted his pic at therx in he past, CK.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

can't blame you ck...would do the same if i didn't need money.

ck we need a pic of you and bar on the yacht.

carolinakid

Banned

bar and the rx go hand in hand, but really he nothing but a little guy that want to be a big man on posting forums, for yrs now he has added nothing on any forum i have seen him on.I really dont think he even bet real money any longer and just posts on the forum to be the clown of the group.....

Heim

EOG Master

Love Chris Rock's line....'if you ever get lost in a unfamiliar city and you're on MLK Blvd....
GET THE FUCK OUT!!

tripp

EOG Master

what about the line steak has as his sig? that was gold, kinger, gold!

tripp

EOG Master

ck gonna challenge charlie sheen as most quotable millionaire for 2012

zoo york

EOG Member

I would pay to see a picture of CK and see what the man behind that illiterate keyboard looks like.

bar and the rx go hand in hand, but really he nothing but a little guy that want to be a big man on posting forums, for yrs now he has added nothing on any forum i have seen him on.I really dont think he even bet real money any longer and just posts on the forum to be the clown of the group.....

I have to say you are 100% wrong here, I have taken Bar's action for years, he takes breaks sometimes and has his ups and downs like everyone else but he does infact bet and always pays his debts when he is down.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

I have to say you are 100% wrong here, I have taken Bar's action for years, he takes breaks sometimes and has his ups and downs like everyone else but he does infact bet and always pays his debts when he is down.

well 1-2 buckle my shoe if it isnt bcampbell:scooter

carolinakid

Banned

i got to say you guys made me laugh in this one thread...................lol let get em this week guys...........

happy Valentines Day, mi costa rican hermano

carolinakid

Banned

lol............just a crazy fuck up world Kinger to laugh at on a daily thing for me

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Wow..gonna listen in a few hours.Another reason to leave work early:cheers