Top Ten WTF? US Sex Laws

Top Ten WTF? US Sex Laws
By: Jessie Whitfield
Posted: 7/3/08

1. Oral sex is illegal in 18 states, including Arizona.
2. In Virginia, it is illegal to have sex with the lights on.
3. It is illegal for husbands in Willowdale, Oregon, to talk dirty during intercourse.
4. Sexual intercourse between unmarried couples is illegal in Georgia.
5. Engaging in any sexual position other than missionary is illegal in Washington, DC.
6. In Connorsville, Wisconsin, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner is having an orgasm.
7. In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.
8. Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.
9. It is illegal in Utah to marry your first cousin before the age of 65.
10. Sex with animals is perfectly legal for men in Washington state, as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds.

http://tinyurl. com/6ahatq

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Top Ten WTF? US Sex Laws

Here is one of my favorite :D

In Oblong, Illinois, it's punishable by law to make love while hunting or fishing on your wedding day.

Blondie

EOG Master

No, but I can tell you they will pull you over for going 31 in a 30 :D

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i think there is a law in wisconsin against having sex with a fish.

Blondie

EOG Master

Understood... still interested in how you came to know the other law you posted...

:cocktail

We had a thread about this a long time ago, and since I live about 20 minutes from that town it surprised me and stuck in my head. ::LMAO::

We had a thread about this a long time ago, and since I live about 20 minutes from that town it surprised me and stuck in my head. ::LMAO::

Yeah right.... Spill it Blondie... Your honeymoon involved the killing of wildlife... didn't it... :houra

Ever cause Gunfire? :LMAO

6. In Connorsville, Wisconsin, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner is having an orgasm.

it's a good thing i don't live in Wisconsin :LMAO::LMAO::