Tout Waz is a Fraud

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Did you read the part about ensuring I get pphs so that I do not move the market?
I bet openers obviously on screen wait to get down a bigger amount 20 minutes later off screen. If I didn't care about clients Id literally destroy the entire board if I chose

Did you read this?

very few individuals can light up a screen when they release plays like drink can. in terms of just an individual, as I believe RAS has a team with him, drink is one of a kind.

He doesn't know what this means, I do.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Did you read this?

He doesn't know what this means, I do.
What are you implying?
My releases light up don best yes. They move upon release sometimes 3 to 4 points on totals. It's not what was intended but some very sharp people bought plays and they have more influence than myself I have a feeling.
We have been over this GB you dont like touts. I am not here to change your mind. I do not like Vegas Dave types. I'm not out buying lambos. I'm in a office using a pen and paper 40 hours a week. I drive a Camry and save money. It's a job. I look forward to doing the podcast and writing every single week during football season.
I care when someone loses money because of me. I have a bankroll some people might not. That doesn't rest well with me. I'm not peddling get rich fast schemes etc.

Would you like a free week to see how releases move? I know you dont bet but it might show you some value in what the poster was talking about. We can even do NBA since you seem to enjoy that. I start NBA in 2 weeks

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What are you implying?

I'm not implying anything, I'm saying the Tipster Model is flawed and that is one of the reasons for it. Do you limit Subscribors to protect prices?

Would you like a free week to see how releases move? I know you dont bet but it might show you some value in what the poster was talking about.

I appreciate your kind offer and I respectfully decline. I don't bet and I'm confident I can easily outearn you in this piece.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
No limiting of subscribers. I know that we have refunded many people this year who cant get down at the release number.
No need to go in circles. Congrats on out earning me. Didnt realize we were having that conversation.
Gonna get to work for the week. Goodluck to all and happy holidays

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Word on the street is they have a new guy on board....he is BIG TIME. has started off REAL HOT. Drink probably won't be able to pay him enough to stick around i assume.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Word on the street is they have a new guy on board....he is BIG TIME. has started off REAL HOT. Drink probably won't be able to pay him enough to stick around i assume.

I Like that one.

A NEW GUY ON BOARD !

HE'S BIG TIME ! That one is even better.

HE'S REAL HOT ! That one's the Best.

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Times are really good currently on the sportsbetting front from coast to coast.........and of course, at a few offshore outs also.
FUN TIMES!!

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Is this clown really that bad? Look at his record recently and his team members.

Yet he mention none of this on twitter?

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
they shut the site down because of money demands of the cappers.....drnkmlk wanted 75pct of the buys and the nba guy they had wanted 90pct......all the rest of the losing cappers werent even getting paid at all......i heard waz lost millions of his parents money in the trial 3yrs of his tout site

MrTop

EOG Master
info stream . bettors to react quickly to critical information before the betting markets do.

what does this cost?

Last edited: