Tracking Winky Thread - Part 2

will update the record soon. starting a new thread because the other one turned into something disgraceful. i am sure that won't happen again for reasons i won't get into here:

855 Louisville +8
863 Miami, OH Pick
874 Northwestern +100
881 UCLA +7
883 Loyola, MD +8.5
Wild +100
NBA All-Star Game West +2
NBA All-Star Game 1Q U64.5
(Half Unit Play) Mark Martin +1500 To WIN Daytona 500

Re: Tracking Winky Thread - Part 2

starting a new thread because the other one turned into something disgraceful. i am sure that won't happen again for reasons i won't get into here
I disagree.

It will likley happen again, and again, and again...

And all of the threats you make to moderators won't help your cause much either.

12io4j2w90

Really?

You are your own worst enemy. You bash new posters relentlessly and take on a holier than thou persona. You slam posters who's thinking differs from you time and time again.

i've tried defending you so many times and for what? To watch you shit all over new posters repeatedly.

If a guy wants to bet a teaser, does he really need you up his ass over and over calling him names?

The only thing I can say to you with any positive twist to it is this, you're not the worst poster here.

Really?

You are your own worst enemy. You bash new posters relentlessly and take on a holier than thou persona. You slam posters who's thinking differs from you time and time again.

i've tried defending you so many times and for what? To watch you shit all over new posters repeatedly.

If a guy wants to bet a teaser, does he really need you up his ass over and over calling him names?

The only thing I can say to you with any positive twist to it is this, you're not the worst poster here.

AGREED MR. HOFFA

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I could have sworn Winky's parents dropped by this thread, I wonder where they went...

Blondie

EOG Master

I could have sworn Winky's parents dropped by this thread, I wonder where they went...

I removed the post from this thread.

It is time for people to stop with the crap.

I know winky can be an asshole, but dragging family into it is far beyond what is condoned on this site.

Mammon

EOG Master

If you carry over the record and post all the rest of the 100 plays here, I will give 500 to the A.D.A. if +money.

choslamshe

EOG Master

will update the record soon. starting a new thread because the other one turned into something disgraceful. i am sure that won't happen again for reasons i won't get into here:

855 Louisville +8
863 Miami, OH Pick
874 Northwestern +100
881 UCLA +7
883 Loyola, MD +8.5
Wild +100

I can't believe someone would be so MORONIC to play this in an All-Star game, where no defense is ever played. We've seen NBA teams exceed this in quarters with the right matchup, now we have the best players in the league against zero defense and this line catches your interest????

Very surprised you made and let us know you made such a stupid bet.

855 Louisville +8
863 Miami, OH Pick
874 Northwestern +100
881 UCLA +7
883 Loyola, MD +8.5
Wild +100

4-3-1 for +1.3 units.........we will combine the record from the OP by this time Tuesday

as for the NBA 1Q under - since asked...............i felt the shooting background would be a problem - no depth perception to speak of and it would take the players some time to adjust and it sure looked that way at the start. i had a friend at the place saturday and he sent me a pic of things and we both felt shooting would take some time to adjuts. we were wrong - it happens

Tuesday - 1 play for sure:

510 Grizzlies -1

One more thing

Wednesday morning i leave for Vegas and won't be home till Saturday Night. odds are no computer access until friday night so might not post any picks until saturday's games

i might have someone post plays for me but if not.............

If you carry over the record and post all the rest of the 100 plays here, I will give 500 to the A.D.A. if +money.

Was gonna do it anyway - but thanks!

Update

First Thread: 9-10-2 for -0.75 units overall

This one: 4-3-1 for +1.3

Overall: 13-13-3 for +0.55 units

SUCKS that i went 2-0 today with New Mex State and Texass A&M but plays not posted here so they don't count. UGH!

One question: Is it 100 GRADED plays or 100 POSTED plays? I ask because i have 3 Pushes and if we count those i have made 29 plays - if not "only" 26

you guys make the call - whatever you decide i will go with

1-1 on Tuesday and the Loser was a +100 dog so a "wash" on the day

Overall: 14-14-3 for +0.55 units

Wednesday:

Sweden -3.5 goals -110: This one just looks like a major mismatch. Sweden is a medal contender while Germany isn't - and not even close. The fact the posted total on this one is 6.5 tells us a lot - I have no idea how/if Germany scores at all. I'll give them 1 goal somehow but this one sure looks a lot like Canada/Norway from Tuesday where the home team won 8-0

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

So losers now are different juice even if not posted that way?

:pop:

Royalfan is right. I played Grizz on the ML this morning but I did not post it as that so that is not my play here

CORRECTED record: Overall: 14-14-3 for +0.45 units

Wed plays:

Swdeen -3.5 -110 (posted above)
798 Fullerton -2 (Cris)
800 Long Beach -2 (The Greek)
805 Irvine +4.5 (WA line - Sorry Rail - we disagree)

Probably qne more - NBA Play - when the line comes out Wed morning

cheapseats

EOG Master

Wed plays:

798 Fullerton -2 (Cris)
800 Long Beach -2 (The Greek)
805 Irvine +4.5 (WA line - Sorry Rail - we disagree)

Probably qne more - NBA Play - when the line comes out Wed morning

can you be specific on the juice of fullerton, long beach and irvine, thanks-at the time of your wager and not the widely available when you happen to post

can you be specific on the juice of fullerton, long beach and irvine, thanks-at the time of your wager and not the widely available when you happen to post

sure and looking back i had the fullerton/long beach sites mixed up - fullerton was The Greek and LB was Cris. i am doing all plays -110 unless otherwise stated

798 Fullerton -2 -110 (The Greek)
800 Long Beach -2 -110 (Cris)
805 Irvine +4.5 -110 (WA line - Sorry Rail - we disagree)

Adding 1 more

801 UNLV -3 -110

Just poppin my head in here. I have been a little busy on vacation in SF with my daughter. Is this the thread Im putting the $500 on?

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Winky asked me to post his plays for tonight:

508 Dayton -15

525 UCLA +5

534 Marquette -6

546 The Citadel +1