Tracking Winky Thread - Part 2

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Tracking Winky Thread - Part 2

Had a great time doing this but ike the last thread SOME PEOPLE just don't know when to shut their fat fucking mouths

last post for me in this thread - trash me all ya want - and i know 2 will. my last post and VIEW of this thread because SOME PEOPLE.................

You gotta be shittin' me! Dude- just ignore the posts if you see it's from someone you don't like! If you were hitting 61% right now- you'd finish the thread. You're using people talking smack as an excuse not to finish the 100 plays you promised.

2938u4ji23

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Why not just admit you're a huge square and losing gambler? It was VERY clear to most even with the small sample size that you have no clue what you're doing. You took some of the bigger traps and square/public sides there were most nights.

You're also a pussy and a piece of shit for quitting here when money would have went to charity. Typical of a scumbag like yourself.
:shoot:

Yeah- that Kentucky -2 play was a huge square play.

J

joeybagadonuts

How funny is it that twinky comes into everyone's threads and talks shit about their plays, but when others do it to him he takes his ball and runs home. What a bitch move.

How funny is it that twinky comes into everyone's threads and talks shit about their plays, but when others do it to him he takes his ball and runs home. What a bitch move.

Hey Donuts, can your sister hook me up with that same phoney doctor? You are a Social Security thief. You need to be processed.

cheapseats

EOG Master

even ken called him out at one time for his, " after the kick, tip, pitch" plays and everything in between.................

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

lmao Here we go.

Good point though. Winker has always gone into other posters threads (some newbies) and he's BASHED them for playing teasers and taking bad lines instead of trying to teach them! He can't take the heat though?

Come on, Winker. Finish the thread, man.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Had a great time doing this but ike the last thread SOME PEOPLE just don't know when to shut their fat fucking mouths

last post for me in this thread - trash me all ya want - and i know 2 will. my last post and VIEW of this thread because SOME PEOPLE.................

This certainly is a strange turn of events

TheWinkster

I am being reprimanded for abusing my ability to change my tagline

Last Activity: 03-03-10 12:05 pm
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Tracking Winky Thread - Part 2

Mammon

EOG Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinkster
Mo - after the show I think I am going to board a plane - go to your sister's house and RAPE her by fucking her in her ass without any lube and if she resists smash in her face (heck - i'm gonna do it anyway) because that is the type of person i am. hope you don't mind. when i am done i think i'll do the same to your mother the next day

Full meltdown mode.

mofome

Banned

why would anyone ever say that? much less to me. I didnt even know he was losing or post in his little tracker thread.

rjt721

EOG Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinkster
Mo - after the show I think I am going to board a plane - go to your sister's house and RAPE her by fucking her in her ass without any lube and if she resists smash in her face (heck - i'm gonna do it anyway) because that is the type of person i am. hope you don't mind. when i am done i think i'll do the same to your mother the next day

Full meltdown mode.

WTF? Did Winky really post that? What a sick fuck to even joke about something like that.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

oh yea he posted it in the winning weds thread.. full meltdown mode is an understatement

J

joeybagadonuts

I was reading the WW and couldn't believe it. I got out of bed to cut and paste it but it got deleted quick. Good catch, mammon. If anyone ever doubted what a worthless piece of trash winky is, the proof is now here in black and white.

mofome

Banned

well, i quoted it joey.

i didnt miss it.

someone tried to help him out with a quick delete.

mofome

Banned

i got it saved as well, no worries :thumbsup

i dont even talk to winky but last night and then today he goes apeshit.

he was mad as hell he got called out on the show. why go off on me? and going off is one thing, what he said is the kind of thing that gets people killed.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

haha i missed the part he got called out, shit.. i didnt turn it on fast enough

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo,

What are the odds if you see Winky that you will 'punt his skull'?

:pop:

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Better consult an attorney first Mo

OJ is doing time and he never laid a hand on the guy.

Let it go

mofome

Banned

OJ killed 2 people.

im just gonna kill one. one that wont be missed.

J

joeybagadonuts

Winky has some anger issues with women.

Clearly.

First he beats down his own sister into her 20s! Now he wants to go after Mo's Mom and Sis.

What a scumbag. :shoot:

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

I got into a fight in Tahoe 20 years ago.

I spent the night in jail paid a $500 fine for disturbing the peace.

Now days that is a slap on the wrist.

mofome

Banned

eh winky wont be anywhere that i am. i'll just spit in his face if he is and tell him to leave. he will.

Sorry guys...

There is too much bashing going on for this to stay in our main forum...

We are better than this...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

who is better than this?

you have ONE person to blame and talk to.

Mammon

EOG Master

Sorry guys...

There is too much bashing going on for this to stay in our main forum...

We are better than this...

THE SHRINK

Well, he quit the tread while losing and cried for help. Then he went to the gutter.

He deserves everything and more.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I've never, ever, in my entire posting life read a post more outrageous and over the top. Very few things should get you banned for life, but that's definitely one of them.