Travel plans

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'll be in Costa Rica in May, June and July.

Back to Las Vegas for the 2021 football season.

Quick stop in Chicago in early August (Saturday, August 7) for EOG's Annual Day at the Races at Arlington Park.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

Quick stop in Chicago in early August (Saturday, August 7) for EOG's Annual Day at the Races at Arlington Park.

Looks Like You Have The Inside Info.

On WHEN The World is Going To Re Open.

I didn't stop traveling...

Heading to PHX this weekend, LAS next month, ATL in April and maybe a Chicago trip in May. Then summer in Mexico if all goes to plan.

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
My usual week at Saratoga, damn I missed going there last year. Already had the Corona, all I need now is a couple winners.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Better check before you go...insurance is around 30 bucks a day....

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Would love to meet the infamous Jk before you head to Costa Rica. I will be going to Hawaii March 7-17 with the COVID certificate in hand. I have a trip planned for Vegas April 26-30. I am staying downtown at The Grand. Could I buy you lunch or dinner Jk

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Would love to meet the infamous Jk before you head to Costa Rica. I will be going to Hawaii March 7-17 with the COVID certificate in hand. I have a trip planned for Vegas April 26-30. I am staying downtown at The Grand. Could I buy you lunch or dinner Jk

Let's meet up in the fall, ABUNDY.

I'll be back in Las Vegas in mid-August through the entire football season.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Got my shot today. Feel fine. Heng, chow, choy, choy, kung, kang. So far no symptoms.
The second is the problematic one (if you have problems). Which brand did you have? Did the gov inject a chip in you like Lady Gaga's dogs should have had?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I just booked a vegas trip in late may, coming back on spirit for $31 of which $15 is taxes and fees. So they're getting $16 for flying me from vegas to mpls, quite the business model.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wanna just get away for a few days so might go see Sis in Vegas

When I win the Lottery (I was soooooooooooo close last time - only 5 numbers off) or Megabucks I am spending at least a month in England. I wanna go see a boatload of Premier League games. I wanna go to Anfield and have the hairs on my body stand and tingle at "The Kop End" doing this. I wanna see a game at Man U. I want to go to Selhurst Park and see a Crystal Palace home game and see supporters more like: WWE meets Cameron Crazies. I want to go to small teams such as Norwich, West Brom and places like that where their PL stay might only be one year so they treat it different than places like Liverpool/Man U. I want to see Tottenham's Taj Mahal. And so on. I just want to experience stuff we don't have here when families have been attending games for 50-75+ years and then before and after the game soak up the atmosphere of the place.

MrTop

EOG Master
with the sports betting exchange opening in NJ in a few months.. and hopefully 5dimes paperwork comes back approved in NJ soon . i won't be going anywhere in a while... a long while.

with the sports betting exchange opening in NJ in a few months.. and hopefully 5dimes paperwork comes back approved in NJ soon . i won't be going anywhere in a while... a long while.

Just took 3 days off and feel great. Mind is cleared and I'm ready to try to grind out some winners. Could have kept betting offshore while out of state but glad I didn't. We all need at least a little time away from the betting and sports grind.

MrTop

EOG Master
Coming ‘Vaccine Passports’ Aim for Simplicity
Designers of the health passes hope unfussy apps will reduce stress for passengers pre-flight, quickly providing proof of a negative Covid-19 test or a vaccination

railbird

EOG Master
moderna is not a vaccine, its an unproven gene therapy. it alters your dna and messes up your testicles. astrzenica causes blood clots. moderna killed hand aaron, pfizer killed hagler. johnson and johnson is the best of these unporoven poisons.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
moderna is not a vaccine, its an unproven gene therapy. it alters your dna and messes up your testicles. astrzenica causes blood clots. moderna killed hand aaron, pfizer killed hagler. johnson and johnson is the best of these unporoven poisons.

Moderna messes up your testicles and Pfizer killed Marvin Hagler?

Should I seek the J&J vaccine or simply wait for herd immunity?