Treasury opening direct deposit payments (Odds as of April 2)

MrTop

EOG Master
Mnuchin says 2 weeks from now your Direct deposit / $$$ will be there when you wake up in the morning in 14 days

-120 / even

for news matter only

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Those who don't have direct deposit might not even see their first bailout, as some checks may take up to 20 weeks to be delivered.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Chaos. Look at the unemployment websites across country. Crashing. Systems werent created for this.

We are in some rough times. I feel for people but I really need my sports back. I havent been the same. Im going to bet at bovada on their video game madden 20 sims today which you can view on something called twitch. cpu vs cpu

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
THE NEXT OUTRAGE: The Dems will hammer Trump and the Republicans on the delivery of economic relief.

Where are the tests?

Where are the masks?

Where are the ventilators?

Where are the checks?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Instead of a $1,200 check, I'd like an entry this fall into the Westgate SuperContest.

Can the government offer that option?

MrTop

EOG Master
it will be right on schedule for direct deposit winners... the losing ticket is the 20 week wait

Bigrunner

EOG Master
THE NEXT OUTRAGE: The Dems will hammer Trump and the Republicans on the delivery of economic relief.

Where are the tests?

Where are the masks?

Where are the ventilators?

Where are the checks?

Small businesses have been waiting for their $10,000 emergency checks. Steve Mnuchin said the money will be in your bank account in 3 days. Trump said Small Businesses are receiving millions of dollars and his people are doing a great job. All lies. 9 business days later not a dollar has been sent or received by small businesses.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur