Trojan fans are excited about Riley

railbird

EOG Master
but to me he reminds me of davis love the 3rd, a smug loser. I wasnt impressed the way oklahoma did things this yr. they will be overrated the next 5 yrs

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He is easier to sell to the boosters than Leach. I assume the QB will follow him to SC. The LA Times will be good reading today.

Heim

EOG Master
Not surprised at the plethora of (ESPN 100) de-commits not going to Norman.

Los Alamitos Qb (2022) probably SC bound now.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm curious to see if Caleb and Mario Williams come to SC.

SC Dart is a potential Heisman candidate. But naturally Riley
would favor his guy.

Heim

EOG Master
These universities have lost it.

Clemson is paying a defensive coordinator 2.5 million a year.

A 'D' coordinator!?

kane

EOG master
These universities have lost it.

Clemson is paying a defensive coordinator 2.5 million a year.

A 'D' coordinator!?
Sure it's a lot, but he's probably the best in the biz, I can make the case he's had as much to do with Clemson's success as Dabo, a massive loss for Clemson if he leaves

boston massacre

EOG Master

Those are The Type of Contracts You Need To Offer, If You Want The OKLAHOMA Guy, To Be H.C. at SO. CAL.

Same if You Want The Notre Dame Guy, To Be The H.C. at LSU.

If You are Elevating an Asst. Coach To The H.C. Job, You Don't Need To Offer That Type of Contract.

Also, if You Want The Head Coach at Army, Navy, Tulsa, SMU, Toledo, Etc., To Be H.C. at So. Cal., LSU, You Do Not Need To Offer That Type of Contract.

When You Go From 1 Major Brand To Another Major Brand, That's When You See The Private Jets Included.

railbird

EOG Master
Here are a few players coach Riley did not offer that were local to the state of Oklahoma: Jace Sternberger NFL George Kittle (FROM NORMAN) NFL Blake Jarwin NFL Josh Jacobs NFL Dax Hill starts at Michigan He can’t recruit, he just reads ESPN rankings and throws out scholarships blindly. We’ll get Brent Venables and and we won’t lose recruiting in our own home state. we’ll actually develop players instead of watching 5 stars get worse. (Caleb Kelly, Boomie Radley Hiles) The man had absolutely no concern for eThe man had absolutely no coNcern for defense or fundamentals. Players from Bob Stoops: Baker Mayfield Kyler Murray Hollywood Brown Mark Andrews Creed Humphrey Been Powers Orlando Brown Jr. Don’t let them fool you, the future is bright in Norman

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Here are a few players coach Riley did not offer that were local to the state of Oklahoma: Jace Sternberger NFL George Kittle (FROM NORMAN) NFL Blake Jarwin NFL Josh Jacobs NFL Dax Hill starts at Michigan He can’t recruit, he just reads ESPN rankings and throws out scholarships blindly. We’ll get Brent Venables and and we won’t lose recruiting in our own home state. we’ll actually develop players instead of watching 5 stars get worse. (Caleb Kelly, Boomie Radley Hiles) The man had absolutely no concern for eThe man had absolutely no coNcern for defense or fundamentals. Players from Bob Stoops: Baker Mayfield Kyler Murray Hollywood Brown Mark Andrews Creed Humphrey Been Powers Orlando Brown Jr. Don’t let them fool you, the future is bright in Norman
itll be much harder to win in Norman, now that they jumped leagues.

Last edited:

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
USC fans are thrilled Gomer Helton is gone! Helton was terrible & basically fired every asst coach he had, not realizing he was the problem! Then to top it off you get one of the best young coaches in college football! That is why the excitement is high! ✌️

Heim

EOG Master
Riley got Haskins a real good lineman from Virginia. He'll only play one year.

You wonder why a guy would leave a school when their starting Qb decides to stay even with a new coach, and many players back.

I'd like to think the word is out Riley is going to build something special.

railbird

EOG Master
Riley got Haskins a real good lineman from Virginia. He'll only play one year.

You wonder why a guy would leave a school when their starting Qb decides to stay even with a new coach, and many players back.

I'd like to think the word is out Riley is going to build something special.
he massively underachevied this yr, i will beleive it when i see it.

Heim

EOG Master
With SC Qb Jaxson Dart entering the transfer portal today, it all but guarantees that
Caleb and Mario Williams are coming to SC via Oklahoma.

They're going to be pretty, pretty, pretty good next year.

railbird

EOG Master
With SC Qb Jaxson Dart entering the transfer portal today, it all but guarantees that
Caleb and Mario Williams are coming to SC via Oklahoma.

They're going to be pretty, pretty, pretty good next year.
what about the Los Al qb?

Heim

EOG Master
With what SC is giving him, the future is now with Riley.

Caleb and Mario Williams are game changers. Dart was
good against Washington St. lol

Heim

EOG Master
Riley buys a 17.2 million dollar mansion in Palos Verde. (with school's help)

Geez, this is a frukin college football coach!