Trotter tossed from game

dirty

EOG Master
Mathis Is not that Big of a deal to the Falcons......Trotter is the one that will matter here.

dirty

EOG Master
I really see it hurting the Eagles Run and Pass D here. HE is huge in the Middle. Maybe opens up Dunn and Duckette

There will be some fines bigtime.....Tagliabue has his calculator out already.

I wonder whos helment Mathis threw on the ground....that will cost him plenty.

G

I believe TROTTER'S absence hurt them as his replacement was a second year guy who had never started an NFL game before...

THE SHRINK

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
In hindsight, these guys need to be more professional than this. We're gonna have riots like in Euro soccer before long in American Pro sports. Hey, I don't doubt it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
This is the NFL, not the WWF or XFL. You don't flop your titty at a half time festivity, or clown it up fighting in pregame. Yes, immediately after the ejection some places were bet down to +1. But no, there was no broadcast wave like I thought there would be. I went on a super fast buying spree with no one else buying. The line was actually getting bought back up when it happened. In my humble opinion, there is a chance that ejection cost the Eagles the game. Minimum, it increased the value on Atl, without the line or price reflecting it. Late breaking news value.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5