Trubisky and the Bears or BJ and the Bears?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I dont know what else to say. Defense isnt the problem. Mack changed the defense. It was worth the risk.

You can win games with this type of caliber defense. Even with the incompetency of Trubisky Bears still had chances last night when I finally watched the game. Missing field goals is an absolute killer.

Play a 2 QB system. I think it will work and throw defenses off. Just dont start Trubisky.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Giants +6 feels like a trap to me.

Daniel Jones isnt going to be able to do much against this Bears defense. He is too young.

If Trubisky can be competent today the Bears should cover. Big IF though...

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It just feels like one of those games where Jones wont read the coverage and he is going to throw multiple ints. Giants defense is bad man. Real real bad. If Trubisky cant throw against them then he needs to really hang it up.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Bunch of chaos. Great stuff getting wiped out by flags. Drops galore. This is what we get with 2 bad teams.

One of these guys will throw a god awful INT that seals the cover and blows this game open. A pick 6.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
So much pressure on the defense. All season. You cant fault them.

I would love to see the offense respond before half. I would love to see pigs fly too.

blueline

EOG Master
the defense is giving up fewer points per game this year with a tougher schedule and zero help from the offense

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Giants with that punt return were set up in prime time field position....

And the Bears defense stopped them.. gave up 5 yards...

0 points allowed actually, missed field goal..

Do people not understand a TD by this pathetic Qb and offense before half would just be a complete game changer.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I will go as far as saying if by some fucking miracle Trubisky comes out and actually gets them in the end zone, Bears will win by double digits.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Today is a perfect example of what the problem is with bums like trubisky, he's ok but far from good, they win easily and his stats are better than the other QB's. So you might conclude "he's not that bad", when in reality the defense won the game against a weak opponent with a rookie QB.

Valuist

EOG Master
Today is a perfect example of what the problem is with bums like trubisky, he's ok but far from good, they win easily and his stats are better than the other QB's. So you might conclude "he's not that bad", when in reality the defense won the game against a weak opponent with a rookie QB.

Trubisky has had plenty of bad games but I can't criticize him for today. I understand Detroit pass D isn't strong but he made some plays today.