Trump +177 @ Pinnacle now

Trump +177 now for 30k limits. The love is slowly dwindling. I'm getting worried about my massive Biden position to the point of almost cutting it in half. Still have a monster Biden position but latest numbers are getting scary IMO. Philly riots not helping either.

From my daily observations it has been bouncing back & forth repeatedly between the +170's & low +190's during the past week or two.

A lot of the Trump action may be, like mine, large scalps or buy backs to make a profit off of cheap Biden positions.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
From my daily observations it has been bouncing back & forth repeatedly between the +170's & low +190's during the past week or two.

A lot of the Trump action may be, like mine, large scalps or buy backs to make a profit off of cheap Biden positions.
The next seven days moves will be like the late money 30 min before kickoff move.

One of the reasons I have the position on Biden I have. Just worried if polling is getting more and more difficult for reasons I can't think of. Don't think polls go out of their way to suck (they want to be correct) i just think it may be getting more difficult to be correct. Speculation obviously but that's all we are all doing at the end of the day.

I like the poll where they ask who is your neighbor voting for. My Mom's afraid to put a Trump sign in her lawn. I don't have a sign up in my yard or any stickers on the car. Anti-Trumpers are nutcases.

2020 US Presidential Election Odds: Donald Trump Continues To Dominate Joe Biden In The Betting
Given the latest online polls, it will come as no surprise that Joe Biden is the overwhelming favourite to win the 2020 election. However, bettors on our market have been happy to take on the bookmakers, and are confident of an upset next week.

Find all the latest US election odds on our comparison grid

Even if the bookies got it drastically wrong next week, the result of 2020 US election wouldn’t be as shocking as it was four years ago. At this point in 2016, Donald Trump’s odds sat around the 5/1 mark, which implied he only had a 16.7% chance of winning the election.

Wild line moves overnight. I saw Trump go to a fav of -140/+120, then -250 a while later. Now Trump is back to being a dog of +312. Biden -390. All lines at Pinnacle.

I imagine the books are making a killing off of this event, especially high limit outs like Pinnacle.

"Biden, whose odds dropped to just a 25.8 per cent chance of winning at one point last night, has once again become odds-on favourite to win."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Donald-Trump-odds-favourite-win-election.html