Trump down to +700 at predict it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
rail you have lost so much on this election and each posted play must be 20 of them at horrible underlays stop we are worried about you

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Another political thread overlooked by forum hypocrites JK, Jammer and Dumb Alfie. I'm betting it was started by their far right wing wacko cousin Railturd?

Pretty sure there's a sub forum for political threads?

MrTop

EOG Master
‘Dark Money’ Helped Pave Joe Biden’s Path to the White House
  • Anonymous donors provided $145 million to pro-Biden groups
  • After scorning it, Democrats embraced practice against Trump

it shows that people who did not want to be named could be republicans wanted the donald out of office

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trump Army/Supporters = Terrorist Scum

5 Americans killed after Trump incited a mob of his supporters to storm the Capitol. Most RepubliCons in Congress don't care, telling America to move on.

4 Americans killed in Benghazi. The Islamic terrorist killers were not incited by Hillary Clinton. The RepubliCons in Congress invested Hillary for years, as if it was her fault.

Sad, very sad party of un-Americans those Republicons!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Beijing Tells Biden Administration to Play by the CCP’s Rules

China’s top diplomat Yang Jiechi warned the Biden administration not to cross Beijing’s “red line” in a half-hour speech on the evening of Feb. 1.

This Brainless Chinese Puppet Will Play By The Rules or Pay The Price.

They Didn't Have The BALLS To Say That To Trump.

They'll Step All Over This PUSSY !

Fuckin WIMP !

1612307245323.png

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Beijing Tells Biden Administration to Play by the CCP’s Rules

China’s top diplomat Yang Jiechi warned the Biden administration not to cross Beijing’s “red line” in a half-hour speech on the evening of Feb. 1.

This Brainless Chinese Puppet Will Play By The Rules or Pay The Price.

They Didn't Have The BALLS To Say That To Trump.

They'll Step All Over This PUSSY !

Fuckin WIMP !

View attachment 7463634

Say that to Trump? Why?

All Z Lee had do do was tell him his hair look good today. Take what you want after that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"The election was stolen from you, stolen from me. We're going to walk down to the Capitol and fight, fight like hell. If you don't fight like hell the country will be taken from us".
- Benedict Donald Cop Killer

boston massacre

EOG Master
"The election was stolen from you, stolen from me. We're going to walk down to the Capitol and fight, fight like hell. If you don't fight like hell the country will be taken from us".
- Benedict Donald Cop Killer

Kamala Harris Says She’s Still ‘in This Fight,’

billysink

EOG Dedicated

boston massacre

EOG Master
Seem like it piss you off that your hero Donald Turnip is gonna spend his last couple of years getting booted around like any other old toy.

Took less than a month to undo most of his monumental human stupidity, now they'll throw his azz in Rikers and let it rot. The only thing left will be. a few tards like you whining pointlessly about shit that don't matter.

Communist China Looking For Recruits Like You.

They'll Muzzle The Biden Globalists.

Xi Will Have You Grabbing Your Ankles.

Screaming For North America To Let You Back in.

No Gender I.D. Required.

New World For The Old Man.

To Late For Him To Turn Queer.

Last edited: