Trump false statements by 11/3/2020

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You said he would be gone by now.

But so did all the other Quack Liberal Fruitcakes like you who voted for Mrs. Bill Clinton.

Yes we did. We assumed the Constitution and rule of law mattered in a democracy. So far Individual -1 has proven us wrong. I love how the Mueller report says Benedict Donald's campaign manager was meeting with the Russian government giving it internal polling data? But the RepubliCONS have the nerve to say the Mueller Report says "No Collusion". Lol. You think the American people are stupid?

"Russia if you're listening help me beat Hillary, it will be worth your while". Hours later the Russians hack into the DNC computers.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yes we did. We assumed the Constitution and rule of law mattered in a democracy. So far Individual -1 has proven us wrong. I love how the Mueller report says Benedict Donald's campaign manager was meeting with the Russian government giving it internal polling data? But the RepubliCONS have the nerve to say the Mueller Report says "No Collusion". Lol. You think the American people are stupid?

The Liberal Fruitcakes are certainly stupid.

That's about it.

No Obstruction.

No Collusion.

And that's the Conclusion.

Game's Over.

But nobody will prevent you from continuing to shed your tears.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Haven't heard about ISIS lately.

They were chopping heads off, last report.

If you think ISIS is gone - LOL

First off - ISIS was something that could never last. They are not dead and actually more dangerous now. Before we knew where they were. Now we don't making them more dangerous. They will be heard from again. Der Fuhrer had NOTHING to do with ISIS being reduced

boston massacre

EOG Master

First off - ISIS was something that could never last. They are not dead and actually more dangerous now. Before we knew where they were. Now we don't making them more dangerous. They will be heard from again. Der Fuhrer had NOTHING to do with ISIS being reduced

Tell us where they are.

We'll get rid of them Quickly.

You sound like an ISIS Expert.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Liberal Fruitcakes are certainly stupid.

No Collusion.

And that's the Conclusion.

Game's Over.

"Russia my campaign manager has internal polling data for you to use. Included will be instructions for which battleground states to target". No Collusion! Lol

Trumptards: "Facts? They don't matter! Its all about alternative facts".

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Tell us where they are.

We'll get rid of them Quickly.

You sound like an ISIS Expert.

How many innocent people will be killed in the process? Much more than normal. Benedict Donald does not care about the loss of innocent lives. He just wants personal wins and personal financial gains. Sad!

"Russia if you're listening I'm sending you internal polling data to use when targeting Wi, Mi, and Pa. Help me!"

boston massacre

EOG Master
"Russia my campaign manager has internal polling data for you to use. Included will be instructions for which battleground states to target". No Collusion! Lol

Trumptards: "Facts? They don't matter! Its all about alternative facts".

Continue to shed your tears.

But yes, Bobby has left you .

boston massacre

EOG Master
How many innocent people will be killed in the process? Much more than normal. Benedict Donald does not care about the loss of innocent lives. He just wants personal wins and personal financial gains. Sad!

"Russia if you're listening I'm sending you internal polling data to use when targeting Wi, Mi, and Pa. Help me!"

Go to those countries and protect those people.

They need people like you. We don't need people like you.

You can leave at anytime.

We are going to protect our people that reside in this country Legally.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see Joe Biden's off to a hot start, he made an appearance in front of less than 200 people today and ended up claiming Margret Thatcher told him to get rid of Trump, she died like 15 years ago. LOL

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"If you have what I think you have, I love it. I may want to use it later this summer".

"I love WikiLeaks". " No Collusion". Lol

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Gotta "LOVE" this one

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-lies-china-paying-tariffs-to-usa-110500774.html

Der Fuhrer is saying: CHINA is paying the Tariffs. Dumb Fuck doesn't even realize AMERICAN CONSUMERS are paying the Tariffs - NOT THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT.

Good Grief - this MORON can't get any dumber if he wanted to be. Lemme guess MAGAts - Der Fuhrer is RIGHT here. This is NOT a lie - the Chinese will "pay" for the Tariffs and not the American Consumers. UGH!

For 10 months, China has been paying Tariffs to the USA of 25% on 50 Billion Dollars of High Tech, and 10% on 200 Billion Dollars of other goods. These payments are partially responsible for our great economic results. The 10% will go up to 25% on Friday. 325 Billions Dollars........of additional goods sent to us by China remain untaxed, but will be shortly, at a rate of 25%. The Tariffs paid to the USA have had little impact on product cost, mostly borne by China. The Trade Deal with China continues, but too slowly, as they attempt to renegotiate. No!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Gotta "LOVE" this one

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-lies-china-paying-tariffs-to-usa-110500774.html

Der Fuhrer is saying: CHINA is paying the Tariffs. Dumb Fuck doesn't even realize AMERICAN CONSUMERS are paying the Tariffs - NOT THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT.

Good Grief - this MORON can't get any dumber if he wanted to be. Lemme guess MAGAts - Der Fuhrer is RIGHT here. This is NOT a lie - the Chinese will "pay" for the Tariffs and not the American Consumers. UGH!

For 10 months, China has been paying Tariffs to the USA of 25% on 50 Billion Dollars of High Tech, and 10% on 200 Billion Dollars of other goods. These payments are partially responsible for our great economic results. The 10% will go up to 25% on Friday. 325 Billions Dollars........of additional goods sent to us by China remain untaxed, but will be shortly, at a rate of 25%. The Tariffs paid to the USA have had little impact on product cost, mostly borne by China. The Trade Deal with China continues, but too slowly, as they attempt to renegotiate. No!

You're correct if no one changed their buying behavior based on tariffs, that is unlikely however, it's likely 10-25% tariffs will cause some purchasers to substitute US or other non tariff goods.

Your paranoia is unwarranted.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You didn't believe Bobby was going to stick it up your ass.

But he did.

Game Over.

But you can continue to shed tears.

Are you Russian? You support a serial criminal! You support an illegal president that had to commit crimes to become president. You support an illegal president that's a lifetime criminal. Does anyone respect you? I don't see why they would. I'd kick your Russian ass.

MrTop

EOG Master
tariffs go into effect friday

china backtracked on trade commitments

things about to get interesting with Iran ..

only a matter of time sh_t about to hit the fan

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Can you believe Trump spoke to Putin about Mueller but refused to talk to Mueller about Putin. I'm wondering whose Constitution he took an oath too? It certainly wasn't America's! America is a democracy.

Never before has a president been a traitor. Trump is a traitor.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They may be finished under the ISIS name. Like street gangs, they’ll reinvent themselves with a backer who hates western influences.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Are you Russian? You support a serial criminal! You support an illegal president that had to commit crimes to become president. You support an illegal president that's a lifetime criminal. Does anyone respect you? I don't see why they would. I'd kick your Russian ass.

You're a Lying Punk Faggot.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
But you support criminals!

This is not breaking news. Trump is a fraud. He's been cheating people and lying about his wealth for many, many years.

BINGO!

He openly brags about hiring someone to do a job for him then paying that person 50% (or so) Of what he agreed to pay saying the job was poorly done - when objective analysis shows that not to be the case. He tells the people to take him to court if they want the rest knowing he can tie it up in courts forever and the legal fees will be far more than they could get from the other 50%. Yet his MAGAts all LOVE the guy and say what a great businessman he is - tax records show otherwise

I fail to comprehend how someone as TERRIBLE in business as he is gets lauded for being such a great businessman.

Whatever he is worth now - no more than $3-4B at most and that is probably very generous at that - is a fraction of what he would have been worth had he simply invested his money in the market and in solid market funds. If he did that he'd be worth far more than he is now.

Once he dies his "empire" is gonna crumble because his sons Uday and Qusay can't talk bullshit like he can. When he dies the (t)RUMP name will mean practically nothing. Name one business he has succeeded in OTHER than "Name Licensing" and it blows my mind thinking of why anyone would pay him money to have his name on their property.

HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRUMP:

You’ve been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement.. You want them gone immediately!.. You call the city and 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job.. But there is this one guy, and he guarantees to get rid of them, so you hire him.. You don’t care if the guy smells, you don’t care if the guy swears, you don’t care if he’s an alcoholic, you don’t care how many times he’s been married, you don’t care if he has a plumber’s crack, you simply want those raccoons gone!.. You want your problem fixed!.. He’s the guy.. He’s the best!

Here’s why we want Trump: Yes, he’s a bit of a jerk; Yes, he’s an egomaniac; but we don’t care!.. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere.. We want it all fixed!.. We don’t care that Trump is crude, we don’t care that he insults people, we don’t care that he has changed positions, we don’t care that he’s been married 3 times, we don’t care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O’Donnell, we don’t care that he doesn’t know the name of some Muslim terrorist.. This country became weak and bankrupt, our enemies were making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in; “AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED”.. And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want..

We’re sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, sick of the Republican Party, and sick of illegals!.. We just want this thing fixed.. Trump may not be a Saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope.. We voted for a man who doesn’t have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn’t have political correctness restraining him.. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he’s also NOT a politician, NOT a cowardly politician.!.. And he says he’ll fix it.. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong, or looked at and called a liar.. Also, we don’t care if the guy has bad hair.. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW!!!

You are welcome to copy/paste/share this.. Thousands of people who haven’t voted in 25 years seem to be getting involved.. And the more people get this message, the more that will understand why Trump was elected..The raccoons have got to go!!!
Steve Harvey

Bigrunner

EOG Master
24 Americans voted yes, 16 traitors voted no. William Barr held in contempt by House judicial committee.

The traitor's are trying to trample the Constitution in order to protect Putin's Puppet.