Trump false statements by 11/3/2020

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Today barr received a standing ovation in a cabinet meeting, and the left is angry. it was a good day!

........for those opposed to all this Country was founded on and had been for 240 years. Until ov 8, 2016...........A Day That Will Live in Infamy

cheapseats

EOG Master
Same thing took place with Eric Holder, he was held in contempt, you see how much that mattered. Just another day in the life of the wack left trying to maintain their base.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Same thing took place with Eric Holder, he was held in contempt, you see how much that mattered. Just another day in the life of the wack left trying to maintain their base.
Dont forget about Lois lerner, she was held in contempt as well, didn't mean squat then, nor will it mean a damn thing now.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Holder wasn't called a criminal by the speaker of the house for lying to Congress. Cover-up Bill Barr was! He should be arrested right alongside Munchkin. Congress also needs to stop paying lying Sarah Hillbilly Sanders. After she got caught lying to the people she doesn't deserve a dime. Lock all the obstructers up. A cancer on America. Constitution being trampled by an illegal president and his team.

MrTop

EOG Master
Holder wasn't called a criminal by the speaker of the house for lying to Congress. Cover-up Bill Barr was! He should be arrested right alongside Munchkin. Congress also needs to stop paying lying Sarah Hillbilly Sanders. After she got caught lying to the people she doesn't deserve a dime. Lock all the obstructers up. A cancer on America. Constitution being trampled by an illegal president and his team.

if a big time war breaks out , might not just get 8 years of trump could get a third term

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Today barr received a standing ovation in a cabinet meeting, and the left is angry. it was a good day!

Sure!! Yesterday Senate leader announced case closed? Lol. Today Senate RepubliCONS going after Trump Jr. Lol. For conspiring against America. "If what I think you have I love it. I may what to use later". Fast forward to later "I love WikiLeaks". No doubt.this strategy was put in place during the Trump Tower Nothing Burger Meeting?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So Donald Trump wasn't lying when he said he'll do for the country what he did for his businesses! A BILLION DOLLAR LOSER.
I don’t believe a bit of his tax stuff because it’s all a
Hustle. They know how to play the game.

The Steve Harvey comments about Trump is why he is beloved and the left will never get it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
BINGO!

He openly brags about hiring someone to do a job for him then paying that person 50% (or so) Of what he agreed to pay saying the job was poorly done - when objective analysis shows that not to be the case. He tells the people to take him to court if they want the rest knowing he can tie it up in courts forever and the legal fees will be far more than they could get from the other 50%. Yet his MAGAts all LOVE the guy and say what a great businessman he is - tax records show otherwise

I fail to comprehend how someone as TERRIBLE in business as he is gets lauded for being such a great businessman.

Whatever he is worth now - no more than $3-4B at most and that is probably very generous at that - is a fraction of what he would have been worth had he simply invested his money in the market and in solid market funds. If he did that he'd be worth far more than he is now.

Once he dies his "empire" is gonna crumble because his sons Uday and Qusay can't talk bullshit like he can. When he dies the (t)RUMP name will mean practically nothing. Name one business he has succeeded in OTHER than "Name Licensing" and it blows my mind thinking of why anyone would pay him money to have his name on their property.

Doing a Fantastic Job as POTUS.

The Fact that you do not like him, is a Part of Life that you cannot handle.

But Nobody will stop you from continuing to shed tears.

BINGO !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Senate RepubliCON Intel Committee going after Trump Jr is very telling.

Based on the public evidence surrounding the June 9th, 2016 Trump Tower meeting I'm 99.9% sure Trump conspired with the Russians to interfere with America's democracy and election. That's how I feel. The Senate Intel Committee has evidence that I'm not privy to. Now they want to talk to Don Jr.

Pay attention!

1. Emails to Trump Jr saying Russia wants to help your dad. They have dirt on Hillary they want to share.

2. Trump Jr. Responses, "if you have what I think you have I love it! I may want to use it later this summer. That's key.

3. Next day canidate Trump announced to America "I will be holding a press conference in a few days, probably Monday, to share new info I have on the Clintons". What's key about this evidence is candidate Trump never held his pressor? I believe because of a change of plans that were hashed out during the Trump Tower meeting.

4. The secret meeting takes place the next day.

5. Trump denied he knew about this meeting.

6. Steve Bannon says he's 99.9% sure Don Jr. marched the Jamochs up to his father's office for an introduction. Bannon also called the meeting unAmerican, borderline treason.

7. Trump is on Air Force One on his way home from an international trip, when news breaks of the Emails and the Trump Tower meeting. Him and Hope Hicks write a letter misleading America about the treasonous meeting. Saying it was about adoptions. White House Counsel, Mark Corallo quits after witnessing this fraud.

8. Trump Jr. Goes on Hannity trying to sell his lies to the Right. He spun close to 5 different stories that all ended in a "Nothing Burger" with Jared Kushner leaving in less than 5 minutes in disgust that there wasn't dirt on Hillary.

9. The "Nothing Burger" spin is an obvious lie. Sure nothing went on in that meeting. Lol. I'm not stupid. What happened in that meeting was a plan to use the dirt on Hillary(stolen emails) later if needed. That's why canidate Trump's previously announced pressor never took place. A change of plans? Instead of the pressor it was decided to give the dirt to Wikleaks to use later if needed.

Sure enough it was needed the day of the Access Hollywood grab their pussy tapes.

Later that summer Don Junior was communicating with WikiLeaks via Emails. WikiLeaks told Junior please thank your day for his praise. "I love WikiLeaks". Plus WikiLeaks gave Junior a www address to promote where Americans should go to fine a trove of stolen email from the DNC and Hillary.

Now I'm 100% sure of the conspiracy to defraud America. This obviously is not brain surgery.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I know how you feel. BTW l left out the part about Trump's White House counsel who was on Air Force One the day Trump and Hope Hicks wrote the misleading letter about the Trump Tower meeting. The attorney's name was Mark Corallo. He wanted nothing to do with the drafting of a false, lying, misleading letter. He quit!

I predict Don Junior is guilty as fuck. He will plead the 5th.

Trump once said anyone that pleads the 5th must be guilty.

Fair Warning you want any action. Make me an offer.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A good chance the chairman who subpoena'd Don Jr will be removed from his post by Mcconell. Obedience to the commander must be total and absolute.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Winky, I have to think all this crap isn't good for you dude.

I just don't understand why anyone would get all worked up over this shit.....

If the election was private 99% of the people wouldn't be able to tell who was in office.

Is your standard of living radically different because it's Trump and not Killary? Mine isn't.

I'd deduce the vast majority of Americans aren't going to have their standard of living compromised regardless if it's a donkey or an elephant.

With your health issues I wouldn't waste any thought on things that are out of your control.

How you doing anyway?

Fake news. Show us one thing Barr lied about to Congress.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Liberals can keep spinning the results and they do and Fat Jerry Nadler can eat and binge and stuff himself on jelly donuts all day long if he chooses to and it won't change the fact that mULE errrrrrr and the witch hunt and the witch hunt report is a MASSIVE WIN for Trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Well, the dems charged Barr with contempt...now what? :giggle:

What's next on their aggressive agenda to improve our lives?

To get the truth of the Millers report to the people.

To hold conspirators, perjured, obstructers accountable.

To stop obstructers and conspirators from trampling all over the Constitution and America's democracy.

To push back against the rise of an Autocrat.

To protect coverage of pre existing conditions.

Protect contraceptive coverage for women.

Protect migrant kids from being separated from the parents.

Bring back a stronger stock market, like the 8 years when Obama was president. I believe the Stock Market is lower than this time last year. Pathetic.

I hear Right Wingers spewing their 401k has doubled under Benedict Donald. Lies! In 2.3 years Trump's market has done what Obama's markets did annually for 8 years. You would think with a $2 trillion tax giveaway, a $2 trillion infusion into the economy the Stock Markets would be higher than they were this time last year. Not!

Is that aggressive enough for you?

mr merlin

EOG Master
To get the truth of the Millers report to the people.

To hold conspirators, perjured, obstructers accountable.

To stop obstructers and conspirators from trampling all over the Constitution and America's democracy.

To push back against the rise of an Autocrat.

To protect coverage of pre existing conditions.

Protect contraceptive coverage for women.

Protect migrant kids from being separated from the parents.

Bring back a stronger stock market, like the 8 years when Obama was president. I believe the Stock Market is lower than this time last year. Pathetic.

I hear Right Wingers spewing their 401k has doubled under Benedict Donald. Lies! In 2.3 years Trump's market has done what Obama's markets did annually for 8 years. You would think with a $2 trillion tax giveaway, a $2 trillion infusion into the economy the Stock Markets would be higher than they were this time last year. Not!

Is that aggressive enough for you?
It might be on your agenda, but I think the voters dont want or care about that, and they will reject and punish the democrats for doing that? Just my opinion.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It might be on your agenda, but I think the voters dont want or care about that, and they will reject and punish the democrats for doing that? Just my opinion.

Yes, your opinion is pretty common. I really think Trump needs to be impeached! Trump is Nixon on steroids. I think impeachment hearings will be great for Dem's. Hopefully history will repeat itself.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
According to Nasty Nancy
And Fat Jerry
We are in a “ constitutional crisis “
Because mULe errrrrr said “ N0 C0LLUSI0N “.

kane

EOG master
The lying orange pig has told over 10,000 lies since he took office, he's a pathological liar who's incapable of telling the truth, of course his sheep don't care as they believe everything their bloated orange leader says

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Winky, I have to think all this crap isn't good for you dude.

I just don't understand why anyone would get all worked up over this shit.....

If the election was private 99% of the people wouldn't be able to tell who was in office.

Is your standard of living radically different because it's Trump and not Killary? Mine isn't.

I'd deduce the vast majority of Americans aren't going to have their standard of living compromised regardless if it's a donkey or an elephant.

With your health issues I wouldn't waste any thought on things that are out of your control.

How you doing anyway?

I get worked u because I CARE about this Country. I care that this fucking jackass is destroying this Country and we have 63M MAGAts who OD NOT CARE! Der Fuhrer is a FAILED BUSINESSMAN! There can be NO arguing that point. NONE! He only cares about himself, family and friends. The scary part is his plans, if implemented, would hurt his MAGAts the most yet they are too fucking stupid to realize it

He said a new healthcare plan was easy and h would have one in place within 30 days of taking office. He has been in office for almost 2 months. Any plan? NOPE! He said to re-elect him and THEN he will have a plan in place. That he will. Does anyone other than MAGAts think it will be better than what is out there now? I'll save you time - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be so heavily slanted to the Insurance Companies it won't be funny. He knows this which is why no plan would come until after he would have been re-elected because if he brought it out before the election he'd lose by a landslide. Only good thing will be in the House and/or Senate is BLUE meaning they will stop it from taking place. MAGAts might complain but since MAGAts are stupid who cares what they have to say from their empty heads.

The more we leave this Jackass alone the worse it will be

As for me - completed Round #3 on Saturday. Not feeling great but I am alive and that is most important

The lying orange pig has told over 10,000 lies since he took office, he's a pathological liar who's incapable of telling the truth, of course his sheep don't care as they believe everything their bloated orange leader says
What difference does it make if he lies? It's what he's done to the country that counts..

Lies matter to the media. CNN ratings are tanking and layoffs continue because of their fake news.

Ratings for CNN and MSNBC continuing to crash, as viewers migrate to Fox News prime time
By Thomas Lifson
Karma has come calling at CNN and MSNBC, the avid broadcast-promoters of the Russia hoax. Viewers who deserted the conspiracy theorists after it turned out that Mueller reported no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia are staying away and — even worse! — migrating to Fox News.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._viewers_migrate_to_fox_news_prime_time_.html

The bottom has fallen out on CNN’s ratings, according to the latest viewership numbers.

Nielsen Media Research released its April ratings for the cable news network and CNN’s ratings fell 26% from the same month a year ago. This month is CNN’s worst ratings since October 2015.
CNN also lost views in the key advertising demographic of 25-54 year olds. CNN finished the month with an average of 767,000 viewers during their prime-time lineup. It had only 198,000 viewers in the key 25-54 year old demographic down from 336,000 a year ago.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...iewership-at-three-year-low-down-26-from-2018
Fox News finished first in the news race with 2.4 million viewers, the same number of viewers they had a year ago.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...iewership-at-three-year-low-down-26-from-2018