Trump false statements by 11/3/2020

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
What difference does it make if he lies? It's what he's done to the country that counts..

Lies matter to the media. CNN ratings are tanking and layoffs continue because of their fake news.

Faux News Channel spreads more Fake News in 1 hour than CNN does for the entire year!

As for ratings: The Gong Show was on air for 2 years. Police Squad aired 6 episodes.

You wanna tell us that means Gong was better than Police?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I read what you linked. Not one lie. Quote one lie.

You Russian? There's so many lies my head is spinning.

"No Collusion, No Obstruction". But you can't look at the full report and no one is allowed to testify? Lol. This is not working. Multiple times Pinocchio has stated anyone that pleads the 5th is guilty. Or was he lying? Lol

You Russian? There's so many lies my head is spinning.

"No Collusion, No Obstruction". But you can't look at the full report and no one is allowed to testify? Lol. This is not working. Multiple times Pinocchio has stated anyone that pleads the 5th is guilty. Or was he lying? Lol
There's only a tiny bit of the report that's redacted. You still haven't posted one lie by Barr. You're just spreading fake news. Do you watch Rachel Maddow?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Shouldn’t you be at the border freeing the kids in cages?

That would lead to being arrested. I'll pass.

I have a suggestion for you. Try reading the Mueller Report and report back. I hear page 1 says the Russian interference was sweeping and systematic and was welcomed by team Trump. Let me know if this is true?

"Russia if you're listening help me win in Michigan, WI, and PA".

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That would lead to being arrested. I'll pass.

I have a suggestion for you. Try reading the Mueller Report and report back. I hear page 1 says the Russian interference was sweeping and systematic and was welcomed by team Trump. Let me know if this is true?

"Russia if you're listening help me win in Michigan, WI, and PA".

Don’t care. The Russians did us a favor but sparing us four more years of Obama-type globalism.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There's only a tiny bit of the report that's redacted. You still haven't posted one lie by Barr. You're just spreading fake news. Do you watch Rachel Maddow?

What's a little bit? One percent? Try close to 20% plus the underlying evidence.

Barr lied big time. We'll start with him saying the report said No Collusion. That was a bold face lie that is easy for all to see.

What's a little bit? One percent? Try close to 20% plus the underlying evidence.

Barr lied big time. We'll start with him saying the report said No Collusion. That was a bold face lie that is easy for all to see.
20%? Fake news. If one name is redacted on a page, it doesn't mean the whole page is redacted.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trump turd, old news. The Dems want the report. They don't want to go to the DOJ to view it. When you go to the DOJ the access is limited. You can't take notes, you can't share it with your staff, or other Congressman. I believe the viewing of the unredacted report at the DOJ was limited to the gang of 8. The cover-up needs to end now. What is being hidden?

In the words of Donald Trump only guilty people plead the 5th.

Trump turd, old news. The Dems want the report. They don't want to go to the DOJ to view it. When you go to the DOJ the access is limited. You can't take notes, you can't share it with your staff, or other Congressman. I believe the viewing of the unredacted report at the DOJ was limited to the gang of 8. The cover-up needs to end now. What is being hidden?

In the words of Donald Trump only guilty people plead the 5th.
There are Dems that have 99.9% of volume II. The investigation of Trump. Do you watch Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon? I watch them for comedic value.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There are Dems that have 99.9% of volume II. The investigation of Trump. Do you watch Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon? I watch them for comedic value.

So what! You also support a criminal and a traitor. Benedict Donald paid Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal hush money in order to influence the outcome of the election.

"If you have what I think you have I love it, I may want to use it to target the battleground states of Michigan, WI, Pa".

"America tune in Monday I will have new dirt on the Clintons to share with you".

Change of plans "I love WikiLeaks".

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

No argument on Maddow.

Don Lemon has a damn good show. I understand why you don't watch. Takes too many brain cells to watch and that is the one thing MAGAts lack.

Faux News. THAT is pure comedic relief

No argument on Maddow.

Don Lemon has a damn good show. I understand why you don't watch. Takes too many brain cells to watch and that is the one thing MAGAts lack.

Faux News. THAT is pure comedic relief
I watch them all but more of Fox. Hannity is a must watch. The Five if possible, Maddow and Lemon. Why are the ratings tanking at CNN?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
According to Nasty Nancy
And Fat Jerry
We are in a “ constitutional crisis “
Because mULe errrrrr said “ N0 C0LLUSI0N “.

Dumb, dumb it is a constitutional crisis. I'll explain.

First the illegal president is a wannabe dictator. When he didn't get the funding for the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for he shut down the government. Next when Congress passed a bipartisan bill that didn't have enough funding for the wall he vetoed it and declared a national emergency. Now he's claiming the Mueller Report exonerated him of Collusion and obstruction. It did not. He is now stonewalling all investigations, Stone walling all witnesses from testifying. Like never before he has invoked a broad executive priveledge that covers everything from birth to death. Yeah, sure he's innocent. He wants to strip Congress of their oversight powersr. He says no oversight allowed and he's getting help from his personal defense attorney who heads up the DOJ. Barr is supposed to be representing the people not the president. Then we have the Treasurary Sec blocking Congress from obtaining Trumps tax returns. The law says the Congress SHALL be given tax returns if requested.

Congress needs to know how Russia attacked us. Who help them. It's their job to stop it from happening again. If Congress can't do its job of oversight, this countries national security is being jepordized.

The Constitution crisis is obvious! How dumb are you?

I doubt Trump gets away with this obstruction and stonewalling of justice. He is the 1 BILLION DOLLAR LOSER!

I didn't even mention all the unconstitutional executive orders and policies being practiced be this corrupt wannabe dictator.

Last edited:

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
runner , why you have me blocked. afraid of the daily losing you take...

hide in the closet runner.........lol

#1 sheep bigrunner.........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Mueller said that there was no collusion.

Who said no Collusion? It wasn't Mueller. Mueller actually says Trump's campaign manager was meeting with the Russian government and sharing internal polling data with instructions on how to use it. So Mueller points out collusion. Who said no collusion?

"Russia take this internal polling data and target Mich, WI, and PA. Help me win "

boston massacre

EOG Master
I get worked u because I CARE about this Country. I care that this fucking jackass is destroying this Country and we have 63M MAGAts who OD NOT CARE! Der Fuhrer is a FAILED BUSINESSMAN! There can be NO arguing that point. NONE! He only cares about himself, family and friends. The scary part is his plans, if implemented, would hurt his MAGAts the most yet they are too fucking stupid to realize it

He said a new healthcare plan was easy and h would have one in place within 30 days of taking office. He has been in office for almost 2 months. Any plan? NOPE! He said to re-elect him and THEN he will have a plan in place. That he will. Does anyone other than MAGAts think it will be better than what is out there now? I'll save you time - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be so heavily slanted to the Insurance Companies it won't be funny. He knows this which is why no plan would come until after he would have been re-elected because if he brought it out before the election he'd lose by a landslide. Only good thing will be in the House and/or Senate is BLUE meaning they will stop it from taking place. MAGAts might complain but since MAGAts are stupid who cares what they have to say from their empty heads.

The more we leave this Jackass alone the worse it will be

As for me - completed Round #3 on Saturday. Not feeling great but I am alive and that is most important

You want to see more Hoaxes.

You want to see more ILLEGALS.

You want to see more crime.

You want to see more stupid Trade Deals.

You want to see Higher Unemployment.

You want to see a Lower Stock Market.

You want to see more Drugs coming into the country.

You want to see more Witch Hunts.

You won't see any of that under this Great President.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You want to see more Hoaxes.

You want to see more ILLEGALS.

You want to see more crime.

You want to see more stupid Trade Deals.

You want to see Higher Unemployment.

You want to see a Lower Stock Market.

You want to see more Drugs coming into the country.

You want to see more Witch Hunts.

You won't see any of that under this Great President.

I sure wasn't happy that Benedict Donald fell in love with KJU.

I was disgusted when I saw the USA flag on the same international platform as the NK flag. The flags were hugging each other. That's what to expect from a wannabe dictator that's a known traitor.

Dumb Alfie said the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested and he also claimed NK denuclearized.

Boston Mass was calling for the Nobel!

Are Trumpturds really this stupid? The proof is how they were played by Pinocchio and KJU! Nobel, Nobel!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Mueller said that there was no collusion.

Breaking, this is unreal. Putin has received the full unredacted Mueller Report.

"If you have what I think you have, I love it, I may want to use it later in the summer".

"Sean, I'm telling the truth it's a Nothing Burger". Lol sure it was a nothing burger. We believe that. Not!

Who said no Collusion? It wasn't Mueller. Mueller actually says Trump's campaign manager was meeting with the Russian government and sharing internal polling data with instructions on how to use it. So Mueller points out collusion. Who said no collusion?

"Russia take this internal polling data and target Mich, WI, and PA. Help me win "

Barr
(SOUNDBITE OF MONTAGE)
BARR: The special counsel found no evidence...
...No collusion...
...That any American...
...By any American...
...Did not find any evidence that...
...In other words, there was no evidence of the Trump campaign collusion...
...As he said from the beginning...
...With the Russian government's...
...There was, in fact, no collusion.
So that's the bottom line.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The white players on the Red SOCKS visited the white house.

86% of the RepubliCON party are white males. I proud that I'm not a follower. I'm an independent thinker.

The Red SOCKS. LOL

How free is one who posts what Rachel Maddow says?

Did you ever come up with a final balance owed?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How free is one who posts what Rachel Maddow says?

Did you ever come up with a final balance owed?

Have you read the Mueller Report? Or do you still believe Hillary lost because she didn't visit Michigan?

"If you have what I think you have I love it. I may want to use it to target Mi, WI, Pa."

"Sean, the meeting was NOTHING BURGER".

"I'm not a traitor, but I love WikiLeaks". Says the 1 BILLION DOLLAR LOSER. Aka INDIVIDUAL-1. Aka ILLEGAL PRESIDENT.

Have a great Mother's Day Weekend!

For all you Russians and Traitors does Russia celebrate Mother's Day?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Have you read the Mueller Report? Or do you still believe Hillary lost because she didn't visit Michigan?

"If you have what I think you have I love it. I may want to use it to target Mi, WI, Pa."

"Sean, the meeting was NOTHING BURGER".

"I'm not a traitor, but I love WikiLeaks". Says the 1 BILLION DOLLAR LOSER. Aka INDIVIDUAL-1. Aka ILLEGAL PRESIDENT.

Have a great Mother's Day Weekend!

For all you Russians and Traitors does Russia celebrate Mother's Day?

Seriously, how bad does it suck for you to be obsessed with someone who will never know that you exist?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Markets flat. Federal deficit and Federal debt BOOMING!

In terms of getting stuff done? All her does is break things and then rebrands what he broke and claims victory. I see this happening with the Iran Nuclear Deal. He's now asking asking Iran to come to the table. He says all he wants is Iran not to have Nuclear weapons. Well isn't that what the Iran Nuclear deal was all about?

He's doing the same thing with China.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
It would be nice if boomaker had more props like 5 dimes. BM is too lazy and havent done a good job of carrying the bookmaking torch, its why all the best books are still European.

railbird

EOG Master
It was a disappointing day back in 2005 when Austailian books stopped taking US Customers, because there clerks and customer service was MILES and MILES ahead of Costa Rica and the Domincian.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lol, the entire Mueller report is available to the losercrats and they refuse to go read it.

Many have read it. They all say Trump committed multiple crimes. They all say he should be in jail. As a matter of fact 800 federal prosecutors have signed an open letter claiming this. It really can't be much clearer how illegal this president is!
RepubliCONS need to stop muddying the waters.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No they have not, it is verifiable because they must sign they were there to read it, good try independent thinker.

Until the unredacted report is released and the underlying evidence why should they read it? The cover up continues. But the partial report that is unredacted says the investigation can't exonerate the illegal president. It also says the investigation was hindered due to lack of cooperation, deletion of evidence and encryption of evidence. The redacted portion must be devastating to the illegal president.

cheapseats

EOG Master
No cover up. The full and complete unredacted report is there to be read, accept it does not fit the wacko left needs. Mueller now wont testify, he was your boy you know, now he's a bitch, along with the other 17 Hilary loving wackos that wasted years. Illegal House of Reps is out of air, well hot air that is, BTW, 1.5B redirected to build more wall. Dont confuse redirect with redact either.