Trump false statements by 11/3/2020

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Have you read the Mueller Report? Or do you still believe Hillary lost because she didn't visit Michigan?

"If you have what I think you have I love it. I may want to use it to target Mi, WI, Pa."

"Sean, the meeting was NOTHING BURGER".

"I'm not a traitor, but I love WikiLeaks". Says the 1 BILLION DOLLAR LOSER. Aka INDIVIDUAL-1. Aka ILLEGAL PRESIDENT.

Have a great Mother's Day Weekend!

For all you Russians and Traitors does Russia celebrate Mother's Day?

Yeah, Wayne County listens to Russians. Actually I’m glad Hillary didn’t win, I’m afraid i would be as miserable as you if she did.

So no figure on the total owed?

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
runner, who did you stiff now ?

bigbaby, why you block me......

as always, the lairs, losers and stiffs crash and burn........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This is how dictatorships work. You place family in Government. You keep family in control of your business. You attack the media and the institutions of oversight. And you enrich yourself by stealing from the people and accepting emolluments.

Dictatorship 101

Bigrunner

EOG Master
We see scandals of epic proportions everyday. The media always glossy's of them. Does whatever they can to soften the blows. No other president would be able to get away with scandal after scandal. Media is not doing their job. The illegal president is a 1 BILLION DOLLAR LOSER. His family frauded the government out of 500 million dollars. The media glossy's over it. Sad!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This illegal president has been involved in more scandals in the last month that any other politician. Any other politician would be taken down. Nobody cares about Benedict Donald.

The problem with Congress impeaching Pinocchio is, the headlines would read Senate exonerates the President.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I just heard the Trump people blackmailed Jerry Farewell jr to get his endorsement.

My source is American. Not a Russian or a Russian Bot.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This illegal president has been involved in more scandals in the last month that any other politician. Any other politician would be taken down. Nobody cares about Benedict Donald.

The problem with Congress impeaching Pinocchio is, the headlines would read Senate exonerates the President.

The Bottom Line is that Bobby stuck it up your ass.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I want two of my kids to work with me in the government. I want two of my other kids to run my businesses. You can trust me. Do trust the fake news.

"You can't shoot migrants, hehe, hehe"

"Ukraine if you're listening, help me".

That's your illegal president. He's a Traitor!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The media should be reporting Trump got away with campaign finance crimes, Obstruction of justice crimes, conspiracy to defraud America crimes. But they're not doing their jobs. There's a lot more.

Once again the illegal president is lobbying his AG to investigate his political rival.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The media should be reporting Trump got away with campaign finance crimes, Obstruction of justice crimes, conspiracy to defraud America crimes. But they're not doing their jobs. There's a lot more.

Once again the illegal president is lobbying his AG to investigate his political rival.
Why isn't the liberal media doing their job?

How are the polls?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Grandma Pelosi, auntie Feinstein and uncle Schumer, aka, the 1% Jewish - leftist have been very benign of late. Must be on some remote island in the Pacific discussing their next sinister scam.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump broke the 10,000-mark a few days ago.

Yesterday while Trump was discussing 3 topics with the American people he lied at least 50 times. First he lied about how great his son was. He lied when he says his son already testified for 20 hours and has been exonerates by the Mueller Report. Then he moved on to Iran and lied about people protesting in the streets daily. He lied by saying all he wants is for Iran not to have Nuclear bombs. Then he moved on to lies about John Kerry. He said John Kerry is in violation of the Logan Act for talking to Iran. He wants John Kerry locked up.That lie is hilarious. Especially since his attorney is in the process of strongarming the Ukrainian government.

Worst and most criminal president ever!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Runner just pizzed cause he's not Biden son who made billions off corrupt daddy biteme.

Boy are you dense! Another spygate? Keep throwing shit against the wall. Something might stick.

Better yet, try thinking for yourself! You gotta be a top 2 dumbest mother fucker on the internet that isn't a Russian Bot. Dumb Alfie might have you beat. He says the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested. Then he doubled down and said NK denuclearized. That's tough to beat, but you're getting close.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I get worked up because I CARE about this Country.

I don't see how getting worked up is going to save the country??

No matter how upset you get nothing you type here on a sport gambling forum is ever going to do a damn thing.

You know that, right? Put your health first man.

Left, right, or in the middle, none of these people would piss on you if you were on fire.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don't see how getting worked up is going to save the country??

No matter how upset you get nothing you type here on a sport gambling forum is ever going to do a damn thing.

You know that, right? Put your health first man.

Left, right, or in the middle, none of these people would piss on you if you were on fire.

Pat, here's some comic relief to help Winky with his recovery.

Jussie Smollet has been exonerated of all charges. He is now qualified to be president of the USA!

Yesterday while Trump was discussing 3 topics with the American people he lied at least 50 times. First he lied about how great his son was. He lied when he says his son already testified for 20 hours and has been exonerates by the Mueller Report. Then he moved on to Iran and lied about people protesting in the streets daily. He lied by saying all he wants is for Iran not to have Nuclear bombs. Then he moved on to lies about John Kerry. He said John Kerry is in violation of the Logan Act for talking to Iran. He wants John Kerry locked up.That lie is hilarious. Especially since his attorney is in the process of strongarming the Ukrainian government.

Worst and most criminal president ever!
So the worst thing that Trump has done is lie?

I'll take a guy that was rich and then became President over politicians that got rich while in office.

howid

EOG Dedicated
maybe tell the next democratic candidate to put in a few more campaign appearances, hold a few more rallies.

but with a dud candidate like the hag, probably was a good idea to hide lol.

bottom line, there are hours of trump rallies available for research, gotta believe he won the election by campaigning his ass off.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Pat, here's some comic relief to help Winky with his recovery.

Jussie Smollet has been exonerated of all charges. He is now qualified to be president of the USA!

did he get his money back? Shouldn’t he and you go look for the awful people who attacked him? I’m guessing they are shopping at a Walmart.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Faux News Channel spreads more Fake News in 1 hour than CNN does for the entire year!

As for ratings: The Gong Show was on air for 2 years. Police Squad aired 6 episodes.

You wanna tell us that means Gong was better than Police?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!

The CNN Ratings are at the bottom of the Barrel with all the Cockroaches.

Lots of Fake News.

Dailey.

boston massacre

EOG Master
[/QUOTE]
Ratings from Nielsen Media Research for 03/25-03/29:
· FOX News Tucker Carlson: 3,475,000 total viewers; 625,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
· CNN Cooper: 810,000 total viewers; 203,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
· CNN Cuomo: 875,000 total viewers; 217,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
· CNN Lemon: 789,000 total viewers; 228,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

Most Viewers have Brains in their Head.

Good to see.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So the worst thing that Trump has done is lie?

I'll take a guy that was rich and then became President over politicians that got rich while in office.

Besides lying, he's a cheat, a con man, a grifter, and a fraud.

The RepubliCON party. 86% white males that lie, cheat, grift, and con. Plus they defend the indefensible.

The 1 BILLION DOLLAR LOSER cheated his way to the president.

mr merlin

EOG Master
· FOX News Tucker Carlson: 3,475,000 total viewers; 625,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
· CNN Cooper: 810,000 total viewers; 203,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
· CNN Cuomo: 875,000 total viewers; 217,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
· CNN Lemon: 789,000 total viewers; 228,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

Good to see.[/QUOTE]
It's pretty clear CNN doesn't care about their ratings, their mission is to destroy Trump, not run as a normal business. Imagine if Fox did that(which they dont)? Imagine if they went after each dem personally, hunting down and exposing them, spreading outright lies about them,, there would be outrage like you wouldn't believe?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Besides lying, he's a cheat, a con man, a grifter, and a fraud.

The RepubliCON party. 86% white males that lie, cheat, grift, and con. Plus they defend the indefensible.

The 1 BILLION DOLLAR LOSER cheated his way to the president.
So what is the point you want to make that the R’s are 86% white males? Are you one of the Satan Jews like Farrakhan said the other day?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So what is the point you want to make that the R’s are 86% white males? Are you one of the Satan Jews like Farrakhan said the other day?

America has become very diverse. Your party could be mistaken for the KKK! Except you can find some very find people marching and chanting Jews will not replace us. Or you can find the illegal RepubliCON president leading a rally where at one point the message became "shoot migrants". Your party lies, cheats, grifts, and hates. It's unAmerican and disgusting.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Good to see.
It's pretty clear CNN doesn't care about their ratings, their mission is to destroy Trump, not run as a normal business. Imagine if Fox did that(which they dont)? Imagine if they went after each dem personally, hunting down and exposing them, spreading outright lies about them,, there would be outrage like you wouldn't believe?[/QUOTE]

That's 100% Correct.

They fired Commentator Alan Dershowitz, who's a Democratic Liberal Harvard Law Professor and who also voted for Mrs. Bill Clinton.

But he's a straight shooter, who Backed Trump in the Mueller Investigation.

A Part of Life that CNN could not handle, was that Dershowitz did not speak negatively of Trump, because he did not see a reason too.

Dershowitz would say " Because you do not like the President, that is not grounds for Impeachment. "

Dershowitz waited the whole time for Mueller to show him a crime that Trump committed, and in the end there was none.

CNN, Maddow, MSNBC, they are all Trump Haters, who are Heartbroken that Bobby Mueller found no crimes.

Hopefully, the voters go to their God Given Brains, and understand that the Liberal Media ( who are Mrs. Bill Clinton voters) does nothing but Broadcast Fake News about Trump.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
America has become very diverse. Your party could be mistaken for the KKK! Except you can find some very find people marching and chanting Jews will not replace us. Or you can find the illegal RepubliCON president leading a rally where at one point the message became "shoot migrants". Your party lies, cheats, grifts, and hates. It's unAmerican and disgusting.
It could be, by people like you. Far left hate is also very acceptable by you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Are you Russian? You support a serial criminal! You support an illegal president that had to commit crimes to become president. You support an illegal president that's a lifetime criminal. Does anyone respect you? I don't see why they would. I'd kick your Russian ass.

You're not going to kick anyone's ass.

But I'll kick your Punk's ass right out the country, and back to where you came from.

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
runner, you're a loser......face facts, don't blame anyone but your self for this condition.......your life is in shambles.....

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
It is for sure the right time to DUMP THE DEMOCRATS !
We have www.Blexit.com
thank you Candace Owens Blacks exit the Democrat Party
how about JEXIT ? Jews-exit the democrats
How about Hexit ? Hispanics exit the Democratr Party
Sadly
Democrat Leaders so want Blacks Jews and Hispanics to be so stupid .-
Thankfully things are changing and that's not the case
WWW.Blexit.com
The Democrat Party's answers to Trump's FLOURISHING ECONOMY :
HIGHER TAXES
OPEN BORDERS
INFANTICIDE
CLASS AND RACE WARFARE
MAXINE WATERS
WE CAN"T STAND PRESIDENT TRUMP

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It is for sure the right time to DUMP THE DEMOCRATS !
We have www.Blexit.com
thank you Candace Owens Blacks exit the Democrat Party
how about JEXIT ? Jews-exit the democrats
How about Hexit ? Hispanics exit the Democratr Party
Sadly
Democrat Leaders so want Blacks Jews and Hispanics to be so stupid .-
Thankfully things are changing and that's not the case
WWW.Blexit.com
The Democrat Party's answers to Trump's FLOURISHING ECONOMY :
HIGHER TAXES
OPEN BORDERS
INFANTICIDE
CLASS AND RACE WARFARE
MAXINE WATERS
WE CAN"T STAND PRESIDENT TRUMP

Trump inherited a booming economy! The only thing booming now is the record federal debt and record federal deficit.

Trump passed a tax scam that gives 2 trillion dollars in tax giveaways to the richest. This is supposed to trickle down and stimulate the economy. Guess what, the Markets are as weak as they have been in over 10 years. Under Obama's policies the markets went up 25% a year for 8 straight years. Trump takes over and 2.33 years later the market is only up 25%. Plus Trump is constantly practicing Illegal market manipulation. Worst president ever. The RepubliCONS are the party of Christian values? Lol Not. Love thy neighbor ❤️ Only if they're white!