Trump false statements by 11/3/2020

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sitting illegitimate president tweeting doctored videos of his female opponent.

Sitting illegitimate president shared internal polling data with America's enemy.

Sitting illegitimate president brings Russian spy's into the White House and gives them classified information about America's Ally.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Sitting illegitimate president tweeting doctored videos of his female opponent.

Sitting illegitimate president shared internal polling data with America's enemy.

Sitting illegitimate president brings Russian spy's into the White House and gives them classified information about America's Ally.
One thing I think that does look bush league is him being in Japan on Memorial Day Weekend.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
But there's a big difference with the way both sides would have handled it. Fox news saw the video and promoted it, and it was discussed on their shows, there's only two possibilities, either they got the video and didn't bother to check out it's authenticity, even though anyone with half a brain might have thought the video was doctored, or they knew the video was doctored but didn't care and ran with it figuring the vast majority of their audience would never find out the truth anyway, so either they're incredibly incompetent, or they intentionally promoted a fake video, either way it's a bad look for them. Also, the lying pig president tweeted it out as if it was fact, now him I can see tweeting it out to his Kool Aid drinkers since they'll believe anything he says or tweets, and the lying pig couldn't care less if the tape was real or not. Had that been a video of a Republican, there's no way MSNBC would have aired it without making sure it was real, there's no chance any of their on air talent would have had a panel discussing it without verifying it's authenticity, and for sure no Democratic president would have tweeted it out without knowing for 100% that it was real. So when you say both sides do it, maybe that's true, but both sides don't handle the situation the same way
I'm sure they didn't bother to check, just ran with it. It happens too much with the media.

kane

EOG master
I'm sure they didn't bother to check, just ran with it. It happens too much with the media.

If they didn't bother to check, that makes them irresponsible, surely someone over there must have thought that maybe, just maybe the video was doctored and it should be checked for authenticity, but that's not how Fox does things. And it happens too much in right wing media, not saying the left is infallible, they get their share of stories wrong as well, but there's no way MSNBC airs that video without first authenticating it

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If they didn't bother to check, that makes them irresponsible, surely someone over there must have thought that maybe, just maybe the video was doctored and it should be checked for authenticity, but that's not how Fox does things. And it happens too much in right wing media, not saying the left is infallible, they get their share of stories wrong as well, but there's no way MSNBC airs that video without first authenticating it
Both sides are very sloppy with factchecking. This goes for tv and print. Everyone has to be first with a story.

kane

EOG master
Both sides are very sloppy with factchecking. This goes for tv and print. Everyone has to be first with a story.

My point is Fox ran a video that MSNBC would never have used, MSNBC would never have made such an obvious mistake, the first time I saw the video my first thought was they slowed the tape down to make Pelosi look drunk, it was so obviously doctored that I have a hard time believing Fox didn't know it was doctored, which means they intentionally ran a story they knew was total bullshit, that's something MSNBC would never do, they would never air a video they knew was doctored. I can understand a news organization on occasion getting their facts wrong, I can't understand a news organization actually thinking that an obviously doctored tape was authentic enough to run with, Fox aired the tape knowing it was fake, that's sad

Bushay

NHL Expert
My point is Fox ran a video that MSNBC would never have used, MSNBC would never have made such an obvious mistake, the first time I saw the video my first thought was they slowed the tape down to make Pelosi look drunk, it was so obviously doctored that I have a hard time believing Fox didn't know it was doctored, which means they intentionally ran a story they knew was total bullshit, that's something MSNBC would never do, they would never air a video they knew was doctored. I can understand a news organization on occasion getting their facts wrong, I can't understand a news organization actually thinking that an obviously doctored tape was authentic enough to run with, Fox aired the tape knowing it was fake, that's sad
How about the Jim Acosta video where they doctored that one up to look like he assaulted [lol] the woman reaching for his microphone. Too many times it's just blatant. To be fair, MSNBC hired ...or..didnt fire Brian Williams after he misrepresented events during the Iraq war I believe it was. He was actually suspended 6 months for that. But still, that's not intentionally doctoring videos and airing them. I wonder if anyone gets a 6 months suspension over this? Don't hold your breath. Odds are whoever did it gets a bunch of "atta boys" for trying this one.

kane

EOG master
How about the Jim Acosta video where they doctored that one up to look like he assaulted [lol] the woman reaching for his microphone. Too many times it's just blatant. To be fair, MSNBC hired ...or..didnt fire Brian Williams after he misrepresented events during the Iraq war I believe it was. He was actually suspended 6 months for that. But still, that's not intentionally doctoring videos and airing them. I wonder if anyone gets a 6 months suspension over this? Don't hold your breath. Odds are whoever did it gets a bunch of "atta boys" for trying this one.

I never knew anything about the Acosta video, I haven't been following politics that much, it's too frustrating as long as the lying pig is in office, but nothing the right wing media does surprises me. As far as Brian Williams, he was hosting the 6:00 nightly news on NBC, it's the prime gig for a news anchor, he got suspended from the newscast and eventually fired and replaced by Lester Holt, he ended up at MSNBC hosting his own show at 11:00 at night, going from the lead news anchor at NBC to hosting a show at 11:00 on MSNBC is a big time demotion in stature, and I'm assuming in pay as well

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Republican Congressman from Michigan, Justin Amash seems very intelligent and honest. He is definitely a breath of fresh air. He doesn't need to be fact checked!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If you read the Mueller Report you learned Trump broke the law multiple times. He welcomed and assisted Russia with their attacks on America's election. Why aren't the Dems impeaching him? Even current Republican Congressman Justin Amash says Trump needs to be impeached. Trump is an illigetimate president!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Republican Congressman from Michigan, Justin Amash seems very intelligent and honest. He is definitely a breath of fresh air. He doesn't need to be fact checked!
I don’t know much about him outside I bet he’s very conservative, being from GR. Safest bet is my brother didn’t vote for him either.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

CNN had no problem with a fake Trump tweet - https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ote-president-noticed/?utm_term=.fcee5e5c9e51

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
scoundrel mULE errrrrrr with the body language of a loser before he said " I quit - bye " as he stuck his middle finger out to America. and left.

mr merlin

EOG Master
scoundrel mULE errrrrrr with the body language of a loser before he said " I quit - bye " as he stuck his middle finger out to America. and left.
To be fair, it's Trump that needs to push the issue, he should publically tell the dems in congress to go to hell, give them the finger on camera, dare them. goad them, into impeachment.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Enough is enough. Impeach the Orange mother fuker!

He calls the Russian interference a hoax. The traitor is siding with the enemy.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is the power, and the glory, for ever and ever...AMEN!

Look how butt hurt lying Merlin gets when someone says impeach the traitor!

Obstructing and impeding Congress at ever turn. Lying to America multiple times every day. Enough already!

Last edited:

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I'm not for deficits, but you're concern is fake, did you ever mention it once during obamas 8 years with 8+ trillion in debt?
Each year the deficit gets large and taxpayers pay little bit more each year. One of the big dangers is when an economic downturn hits. All we have to do is cut back on welfare spending to solve it. But left wing elements have made what should be charity into a mandatory and wasteful bureacracy extending to even to Central America. Times Writer Jill Abramson noted that one of our past Presidents lamented: Gawd help us when voters realize they can vote themselves free money.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Benedict Donald finally confesses! He tweets "I didn't help Russia help me win the election". Sure you didn't! He's guilty as fuck!

Mueller's gone Home.

No Obstruction.

No Collusion.

No Chargers.

Game over.

Criers and Losers get left behind, because nobody needs or wants them around.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's Election has been lots of Healthy Fresh Air.

Tomorrow we get the transcripts of Trump's NSA chief, Mike Flynn, and his phone calls with the Russians!

No Colluslon! Russian Hoax! Witch Hunt! Lol

Trump finally admits he didn't help the Russians who helped him win. We're making progress!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Tomorrow we get the transcripts of Trump's NSA chief, Mike Flynn, and his phone calls with the Russians!

No Colluslon! Russian Hoax! Witch Hunt! Lol

Trump finally admits he didn't help the Russians who helped him win. We're making progress!!!

After Review, Call Stands.

A HOAX !

boston massacre

EOG Master
Republican Congressman Justin Amash taking truth to power. Many of his constituents hearing the truth for the first time. Kudos to Justin Amash. A believer in country over party. A true hero!

Amash.

Just a WEAKLING.

Trump always talks about being WEAK.

There's an Example.

A True WEAKLING.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Left just got soaked through and through. ...BOOM

Mexico signs agreement to stem if not end migration at the border.

Eat it wackos!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Left just got soaked through and through. ...BOOM

Mexico signs agreement to stem if not end migration at the border.

Eat it wackos!
Kabuki Theatre and the Trump Turds eat it up! Lol. Trump creates another crisis, and a fake deal is reached! The Trump Turds think he's a hero. Just like when North Korea denuclearized. Lol. This time we're going to find out Mexico's National Guard is a joke and putting Asylum seekers to America in Mexican camps and prisons is illegal.

Cheat seats is one dumb Trump Turd!