Trump & first lady have the flu

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Happened four years ago scumbag, don't give a shit anymore scumbag, enjoy your orange racist hero scumbag, you've only got a few months left

I can't put into words what I'm feeling right now, I'm in shock, I don't understand it

Can't stop crying, this has devastated me beyond words, Not just a great pitcher, but a great kid, I still haven't completely processed this. It's been raining all day in South Florida, fits perfectly with the mood of everyone here

kane

EOG master
I can't put into words what I'm feeling right now, I'm in shock, I don't understand it

Can't stop crying, this has devastated me beyond words, Not just a great pitcher, but a great kid, I still haven't completely processed this. It's been raining all day in South Florida, fits perfectly with the mood of everyone here

So funny how I live in your head, 90% of your posts are to troll me, if I were you I would spend more time capping your shitty football picks and less time thinking about me

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Former NSA chief and CIA director RepubliCon Michael Hayden says "he absolutely disagrees with some of Joe Biden's policies but that's not important. The welfare of the United States is important. Biden is a good man, Donald Trump is not. America, vote for Joe Biden".

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That was Obama's plan. Obama did that.

That is so false. So many lies from the Hydrochloxyquine poster. We know it's a lie because Trump has reversed or dismantled all of Obama's actions and offices. Trump at the direction of Stephen Miller separates kids from their parents. This was part of their zero tolerance policy. The more inhumane and evil the treatment of migrants, the better deterrent it becomes. 100's of kids are missing and haven't been reunited with their parents. On multiple occasions the courts ruled this was illegal and must stop. These court orders fell on Trumps deaf ears and he continued the inhumane illegal policies. For the first time in over a decade, migrants are dying while in the custody of USA border control This represents lots of blood on the hands of Stephen Miller and Donald Trump. And if these killings weren't so polarizing Trump and Miller would kill a lot more migrants. Hitler wannabes. But times have changed. Making ethnic cleansing impossible in this part of the world.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
So funny how I live in your head, 90% of your posts are to troll me, if I were you I would spend more time capping your shitty football picks and less time thinking about me
Wow big dig from guy not in the contest? More like 95%
I won't post your Fernandez crying anymore, sorry. (It is an incredible post though) Might be occasional boat pic when you need to be reeled in some, I can't fight it sometimes.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
That is so false. So many lies from the Hydrochloxyquine poster. We know it's a lie because Trump has reversed or dismantled all of Obama's actions and offices. Trump at the direction of Stephen Miller separates kids from their parents. This was part of their zero tolerance policy. The more inhumane and evil the treatment of migrants, the better deterrent it becomes. 100's of kids are missing and haven't been reunited with their parents. On multiple occasions the courts ruled this was illegal and must stop. These court orders fell on Trumps deaf ears and he continued the inhumane illegal policies. For the first time in over a decade, migrants are dying while in the custody of USA border control This represents lots of blood on the hands of Stephen Miller and Donald Trump. And if these killings weren't so polarizing Trump and Miller would kill a lot more migrants. Hitler wannabes. But times have changed. Making ethnic cleansing impossible in this part of the world.

Children were also placed in cages in some cases under the Obama administration, and Obama-era images of children in such structures have been mislabeled as occurring under the Trump administration on several occasions.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I won't post your Fernandez crying anymore, sorry. (It is an incredible post though) Might be occasional boat pic when you need to be reeled in some, I can't fight it sometimes.

Toby has quite a collection of gay pictures. If he's not sharing pictures from his big black cock collection he shares his pictures of Nick Cage ready to suck dick. Toby's colletion of gay pictures is wide ranging. But is EOG the place or the platform for a gayboy to post pictures from his gay collection?

Last edited:

kane

EOG master

I'm the guy who hit 60% in the NFL last year, you're lucky I didn't enter the contest. The sad part about your trolling is the shit's four years old, I mean it's the same tired old shit, you're a smart guy, other than betting on the NFL of course, but you're a smart guy, I know you can step up your troll game, I have faith in you, next troll I'm expecting something new and fresh

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What's fake?

The context is fake. Under Obama in extreme situations, when the number of migrants crossing the border was overwhelming they were temporarily held for up to twelve hours until they were move to a better migrant shelter. It was not a policy used to deter. It was not a policy that read, the more cruel, the more inhumane the better. It wasn't a zero tolerance policy. It was humane. No comparison. And when the RepubliCons say Obama did the same thing, based on context its a false statement and very fake news. Under 8 years of Obama zero migrants died in the custody of US Border control or while crossing the border. Hundreds have died under Trump and Miller. RepubliCons!!! Killers!!!!!

The context is fake. Under Obama in extreme situations, when the number of migrants crossing the border was overwhelming they were temporarily held for up to twelve hours until they were move to a better migrant shelter. It was not a policy used to deter. It was not a policy that read, the more cruel, the more inhumane the better. It

It wasn't extreme. It happened a lot under Obama. Read post 314. I stated it wasn't zero tolerance policy as it was under Trump for a short period.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It wasn't extreme. It happened a lot under Obama. Read post 314. I stated it wasn't zero tolerance policy as it was under Trump for a short period.

Fake news. RepubliCons so called pro life but the reality is they're killers.

212,000 dead in 7 months from Covid. Trump tells the people don't be afraid of the virus. I feel better than I have in 20 years. Killers!!! And I'm not even talking about Trump's illegal and cruel immigration policy that has caused the death of hundreds of migrants at the Southern border. Previous decade prior to Trump zero migrant deaths at the Southern border. Pro life? 😂