Trump & first lady have the flu

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don Jr also said his dad was acting crazy in the hospital and the family should hold an intervention.

Who doesn't respect Carl Bernstein. He's an American legend. Honest and trusted.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I saw the insane carl bernstein said that trump is "jacked up" on steroids and is a threat to the nation. LOL

Someone help me out, do you get jacked up after 1 dose?

Dont know personally, but I kinda gather that that stuff is really good.
Makes you feel invincible

All of your fake news
I don't post any fake news. You clowns post something to refute what I say without reading your own links that confirms what I say.

You libs are the kings of fake news. Obama separated children from their parents. The only difference is there wasn't a universal policy in affect. The pictures don't lie but you do time and time again..

I don't post any fake news. You clowns post something to refute what I say without reading your own links that confirms what I say.

You libs are the kings of fake news. Obama separated children from their parents. The only difference is there wasn't a universal policy in affect. The pictures don't lie but you do time and time again..

Stop with all of your fake news

Justice officials drove family separation policy, draft watchdog report says
The report shows how officials at the Justice Department pushed the policy in meetings and directed its teams to prosecute all parents, regardless of how young their children were.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Justice officials drove family separation policy, draft watchdog report says
The report shows how officials at the Justice Department pushed the policy in meetings and directed its teams to prosecute all parents, regardless of how young their children were.
That's good right? The goal is to stop illegal immigration, the goal is to deter them, doing stuff like that is EXACTLY what you want to do, deter them, make them think twice and hopefully stop others from coming.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
That was Obama's plan. Obama did that.

He was the worst potus ever...

Caused more death with drones and his overall disinterest.

but his destruction of the US’ healthcare system was the worst of all...
&
His 8 yr horseshit presidency ruined more lives than any President...and cemented that no one could ever cause more damage to human life than him.

He was the worst potus ever...

Caused more death with drones and his overall disinterest.

but his destruction of the US’ healthcare system was the worst of all...
&
His 8 yr horseshit presidency ruined more lives than any President...and cemented that no one could ever cause more damage to human life than him.

Are you in favor of health insurance companies denying people with pre existing conditions?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That's good right? The goal is to stop illegal immigration, the goal is to deter them, doing stuff like that is EXACTLY what you want to do, deter them, make them think twice and hopefully stop others from coming.

Merlin thinks torture of children and infants is good. Only a Trump supporter or a psychopath would possess that ideology

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Former CIA director RepubliCon Michael Hayden endorses Joe Biden saying "Trump doesn't care about the truth".

Former CIA director non partisan John Brennan says "I will not relent in my criticism of Donald Trump".

Cheapseats says Bull Durham and Bill Barr are gonna indict John Brennan. 😍

"Go get em Bull Durham".
- Cheapseats

alfie

EOG Dedicated
brennen non partisan.........lol complete imbecile

runner uses teen vouge as sources.........

supposily grown man reading teen vouge.........

eog's house pedophile
-bigrunner

Bigrunner

EOG Master
brennen non partisan.........lol complete imbecile

runner uses teen vouge as sources.........

supposily grown man reading teen vouge.........

eog's house pedophile
-bigrunner

Dumb Alfie never knows what he's talking about. Brennan has had a long career as a public servant in the intelligence agencies. Brennan left the CIA in January 2017 after Pinocchio became President. Brennan understood Pinocchio from the beginning. In March of 2018 after Benedict Donald fired Andrew McCabe via Twitter Brennan nails it going on to say this about Trump "when the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history". Nailed it!!!!

Dumb Alfie, just because Brennan identified Trump as the corrupt scum that he is doesn't make him political.

Dumb Alfie's record of being correct is horrendous. This is just another example. Brennan is apolitical. Working for both RepubliCon and Democratic Presidential administration. But he refused to work in the Trump administration. Genius.

Dumb Alfie also claimed the black guys were definitely not arrested at Starbucks. 😂 They don't come any dumber, than Dumb Alfie.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2013/01/08/us/john-brennan---fast-facts/index.html

Last edited: