trump gets booed at the WS

MrTop

EOG Master
kane leave the donald alone.. this way he can try to finish the wall.. nobody builds walls like him

he thought he was building the pyramids

mr merlin

EOG Master
Went to walmart yesterday, noticed the price of their yogurt jumped from 32 cents to 54 cents, shit like that will kill Biden and the democratic party.

mr merlin

EOG Master

kane

EOG master
Went to walmart yesterday, noticed the price of their yogurt jumped from 32 cents to 54 cents, shit like that will kill Biden and the democratic party.
That's it, this is the last draw, I don't want to live in a world where my yogurt cost an extra 22 cents

boston massacre

EOG Master

Nit Wit Snow Flakes Like Kane, Think That ONLY Yogurt Has Jumped in Price.

Talking Inflation , is Way Over The The Flaky Dweeb's Head.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That's it, this is the last draw, I don't want to live in a world where my yogurt cost an extra 22 cents

So you'd be fine with everything rising 69% in price basically overnight?

If Trump were in office, would you still be saying that nonsense?

You don't have an honest bone in your body because you'll NEVER answer that question truthfully.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
These brainwashed retards are obsessed about some guy saying "bleach injections" once.

But they don't care when the cost of feeding a family rises by 50%.

Tells you all you need to know about these libtarded idiots.

MrTop

EOG Master
These brainwashed retards are obsessed about some guy saying "bleach injections" once.

But they don't care when the cost of feeding a family rises by 50%.

Tells you all you need to know about these libtarded idiots.

prices went up in china and UK too... if you could spend 4 dollars for the WSJ you would know it. Blame china for your supply line..that is why they dumped their oil .. they want to see u and the USA go broke..

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
prices went up in china and UK too... if you could spend 4 dollars for the WSJ you would know it. Blame china for your supply line..that is why they dumped their oil .. they want to see u and the USA go broke..

No, idiot. I blame the multinational corporations that used the Democrats to ship our manufacturing jobs to China so that we have to rely on China for our goods.

China dumping oil would mean nothing if the dipshit President we have wasn't trying to annihilate our oil industry here. Them dumping oil would only make us more money. But instead of reading a textbook on basic fucking economics and supply and demand, you bought a subscription to a newspaper and you think that makes you informed.

You really don't understand shit about the world.

MrTop

EOG Master
No, idiot. I blame the multinational corporations that used the Democrats to ship our manufacturing jobs to China so that we have to rely on China for our goods.

China dumping oil would mean nothing if the dipshit President we have wasn't trying to annihilate our oil industry here. Them dumping oil would only make us more money. But instead of reading a textbook on basic fucking economics and supply and demand, you bought a subscription to a newspaper and you think that makes you informed.

You really don't understand shit about the world.

actually history shows it was nixon's and kissinger's idea ... they planned for us to get out of vietnam with china's help ..the gift to china was to rebuild china...every president was on board since & so was wall street of course.. then clinton signed china into the WTO which put a stamp on it.. big years in wall street since... one BIG problem.. they thought china would turn into south korea ...NEVER HAPPENED... now china has the 2nd strongest military.... expect big problems down the road... read caution fiction book 2034.. in the book written by a US navy admiral... san diego gets hit first.... so living in nevada would not be good... they just tested a glide nuke that goes around the world yesterday.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
actually history shows it was nixon's and kissinger's idea ... they planned for us to get out of vietnam with china's help ..the gift to china was to rebuild china...every president was on board since & so was wall street of course.. then clinton signed china into the WTO which put a stamp on it.. big years in wall street since... one BIG problem.. they thought china would turn into south korea ...NEVER HAPPENED... now china has the 2nd strongest military.... expect big problems down the road... read caution fiction book 2034.. in the book written by a US navy admiral... san diego gets hit first.... so living in nevada would not be good... they just tested a glide nuke that goes around the world yesterday.

Please. China was manufacturing trinkets until Clinton started selling the country out right in front of everyone's face.

The trade deficit to China was literally zero until then.

Every shitty trade deal was done by Bill Clinton and endorsed by the party that's supposedly union friendly.

MrTop

EOG Master
Please. China was manufacturing trinkets until Clinton started selling the country out right in front of everyone's face.

Every shitty trade deal was done by Bill Clinton and endorsed by the party that's supposedly union friendly.

well they collect money from the unions.. friendly ??? they are a little more friendly than republicans... how much ??? who knows

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
They're so friendly that they shipped all of their jobs to China and Mexico.

At least the Republicans don't lie to their faces and pretend to be their ally.

MrTop

EOG Master
They're so friendly that they shipped all of their jobs to China and Mexico.

At least the Republicans don't lie to their faces and pretend to be their ally.

the unions know 99% of the time where the republicans come from. You will see a union here and there jump with the republicans but very little

it was all about giving money to wall street./ businesses..nothing else going to china

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

I'm reminded of a quote of Abraham Lincoln.
"I don't know like that man very much. I need to get to know him better."

I think you and Mr. Top could pass on that and not miss much.

Bushay

NHL Expert
He told this guy to go back to his own country. He told him this is my country, he was born here. And then proceeded to make the pussy back down like they all do when confronted

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump thought it was safe to go to a ballgame again. Found out again the country doesn't love him like he thought we did.

He had to bring Congress with him to the game and it still didn't help!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Is there anything more American than baseball and Apple pie?

The real Americans remind him of what a coward he is every time he steps out in public.

You think he would learn. Nope.

Only place he can show his face without feeling the heat is a Trump Rally.

And those are dwindling down to nothing these days!

All that winning.

I can't take it anymore!

Someone, please make it stop!

Lost all 3 branches of Government and twice impeached.

That's some real American love there!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂