Trump Indicted!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This reeks of another dog and pony show. If they are going to arrest him, then do it. It seems like the left isn’t real interested outside of embarrassing him, while Trump likes to play the he poor victim.

kane

EOG master
The grift never ends, LMAO, imagine being dumb enough to donate money to this fucking scumbag

• Trump's earlier claim of his Tuesday arrest was false, but it's already boosted his fundraising.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's $500,000 per day, or almost double the daily average he received when he launched his 2024 bid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The grift never ends, LMAO, imagine being dumb enough to donate money to this fucking scumbag

• Trump's earlier claim of his Tuesday arrest was false, but it's already boosted his fundraising.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's $500,000 per day, or almost double the daily average he received when he launched his 2024 bid.
Back in 2020 i inquired about tickets to a trump event - to do that you needed to give your cell #, I immediately was deluged with fund raising requests, 4-5-6/day, it was non stop.

Really turned me off considering he's a billionaire who never stops bragging.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Exactly.

1679621337538.png

But You're Dumb Enough.

And Pretty Stupid, Also.

MrTop

EOG Master
it looks like to me it is joe & the donald. This desantos guy seems a bit shaky once outside the border of florida. On a book tour to feel out the crowd.

joe the only guy to beat the donald. I heard joe is hitting the bag in the basement of the WH.

blueline

EOG Master
it looks like to me it is joe & the donald. This desantos guy seems a bit shaky once outside the border of florida. On a book tour to feel out the crowd.

joe the only guy to beat the donald. I heard joe is hitting the bag in the basement of the WH.
There has been a lot of chatter the last 3-4 months that ronny is not ready for prime time

mr merlin

EOG Master
Oh, and to answer your question, no Comrade Merlin, the walls haven't stopped closing
I'm not on the trump train anymore, this will only help him anyway, if i was him i would not appear, go out and give a press conference and tell bragg to stick his indictment up his ass.

that's my legal advice.

kane

EOG master
"I have gained such respect for this grand jury, & perhaps even the grand jury system as a whole"-----Donald Trump

It's good to know how much respect he has for this grand jury