Trump Indicted!

blueline

EOG Master
its heating up:

The additional evidence comes as investigators have used emails and text messages from a former Trump aide to help understand key moments last year, said the people, who like others interviewed for this article spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing criminal investigation.

The new details highlight the degree to which special counsel Jack Smith’s investigation into the potential mishandling of hundreds of classified national security papers at Trump’s Florida home and private club has come to focus on the obstruction elements of the case — whether the former president took or directed actions to impede government efforts to collect all the sensitive records.

In the classified documents case, federal investigators have gathered new and significant evidence that after the subpoena was delivered, Trump looked through the contents of some of the boxes of documents in his home, apparently out of a desire to keep certain things in his possession, the people familiar with the investigation said.

I

kane

EOG master
Hannity tells Trump I don't think you would take boxes of documents from the WH, gives him the chance to defend himself, so what does Trump do, he admits he took the boxes and says "I have the right to take stuff", realizing that's not a good thing for trump to say, Hannity says okay let's move on in an effort to quickly move past it, but Trump continues on, further incriminating himself. It's amazing how the grifting pig just can't STFU, he has to go on fox "news" and plead his case, of course he's too fucking stupid to realize how much he hurts himself every time he opens his mouth, any lawyer would tell him to stop giving interviews and stop talking in public about the trouble he's in, but not Trump, the idiot just can't help himself, too fucking funny

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This is the kind of piece of shit Bragg is. Handcuffing/arresting a victim who got shot by a criminal because he used the criminal’s gun to defend himself.

Shot NYC parking-garage worker who fired at suspected thief weeps while cuffed to bed​

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is the kind of piece of shit Bragg is. Handcuffing/arresting a victim who got shot by a criminal because he used the criminal’s gun to defend himself.

Shot NYC parking-garage worker who fired at suspected thief weeps while cuffed to bed​

I read the charges have been dropped, not 100% sure about that however.

blueline

EOG Master
Being reported secret service being asked to come in concerning documents case....the continues to increase

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

No way that case gets to a conviction.

kane

EOG master

Fake news from the dumb fucking mutt, I know he's not interested in the facts, but for those who are, click the link and find out the real story

kane

EOG master
CLAIM: Bragg is charging a New York City parking garage attendant for attempted murder after he shot an alleged armed robber.

THE FACTS: Bragg’s office isn’t prosecuting Moussa Diarra, a Manhattan DA spokesperson and Diarra’s lawyer confirmed to the AP.

Charles Clayman, Diarra’s lawyer, said video of the altercation was eventually located and sent to the DA’s office, clearing his client of wrongdoing.

“There’s no attempted murder charges and there never will be because my client was the hero and the victim, not the perpetrator,” he said by phone. “That’s the whole story.”

But that didn’t stop social media users from spreading false claims about the incident.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
From the dipshit's own article...

Charles Rhodie, 59, shot the 57-year-old twice before Diarra was able to wrestle the handgun free and fire back, according to police. Both were hospitalized and initially charged with attempted murder, assault and gun possession.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I guess we have to post the dipshit's own article again....

The moron can't read.

Charles Rhodie, 59, shot the 57-year-old twice before Diarra was able to wrestle the handgun free and fire back, according to police. Both were hospitalized and initially charged with attempted murder, assault and gun possession.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

kane

EOG master

The dumb fucking mutt posts this Monday, the fact that the chargers were dropped the day before made no difference to him, of course had he actually read the article he linked, he would have known the charges had already been dropped, but that's why he's a dumb fucking mutt

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The dumb fucking mutt posts this Monday, the fact that the chargers were dropped the day before made no difference to him, of course had he actually read the article he linked, he would have known the charges has already been dropped, but that's why he's a dumb fucking mutt

That means the things that were in the article I posted didn't happen. Right, dumbfuck?

What a fucking retard.

kane

EOG master
o that means the guy wasn't handcuffed to his hospital bed while he was recovering from gunshots from a violent criminal, you stupid fuck?
Yeah, he was initially charged, so of course he was handcuffed, shortly after the charges against him were dropped, you fail again, but that's why you're a dumb fucking mutt

kane

EOG master
I read the charges have been dropped, not 100% sure about that however.
Comrade Merlin, the charges were dropped before the dumb fucking mutt linked his fake news article, I know you already know this, but you should never take anything the dumb fucking mutt posts seriously, good for you to know his article was bullshit and knew the charges were dropped

kane

EOG master
No way that case gets to a conviction.
This was posted yesterday

Crazier things have happened. The guy should never have to fear a verdict.
This was the dumb fucking mutt's response posted today, Benny doesn't think the guy gets convicted, the dumb fucking mutt responds with "Crazier things have happened." Of course the dumb fucking mutt never read his own linked article, if he had, he would have known the chargers were dropped two days ago. Wrong again dumb fucking mutt, nothing crazier has ever happened than a guy getting convicted of a crime he isn't being charged with

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

This was the dumb fucking mutt's response posted today, Benny doesn't think the guy gets convicted, the dumb fucking mutt responds with "Crazier things have happened." Of course the dumb fucking mutt never read his own linked article, if he had, he would have known the chargers were dropped two days ago. Wrong again dumb fucking mutt, nothing crazier has ever happened than a guy getting convicted of a crime he isn't being charged with
I'd actually pay to watch a Reality TV show where you and Monkey are forced to live together. It would be like Grumpy Old Men without Ann Margret. You basically just call each other a dumb mutt for ten episodes before realizing you can't live without one another and you're actually close friends.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

We're supposed to be up to the minute on updates of everything Bragg does now. LOL.

The article was updated after I read it and after the charges were dropped.

First time reading the fucking news, you dumb fucking mutt?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'd actually pay to watch a Reality TV show where you and Monkey are forced to live together. It would be like Grumpy Old Men without Ann Margret. You basically just call each other a dumb mutt for ten episodes before realizing you can't live without one another and you're actually close friends.

kane couldn't live anywhere near me. I have guns.

He'd piss his panties in fear.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It didn't stop the dumb fucking mutt from spreading false claims about the incident either
Bragg changed his mind because the outrage was too great. You really dont have to babble the corporate line all day every day sir, you do have free will and free speech. Just admit he did charge him, at least briefly, he did chain him to a hospital bed, and that was wrong.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Isn't it interesting that trump had his big day, he was indicted, and no one's talking about it too much? Because this indictment is a flop and even the media see's it's a joke.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Democracy is dead thanks to the commies.

The charges from Bragg against Trump are about as strong as the ones he filed against the guy who defended himself from a criminal.

kane

EOG master
ragg changed his mind because the outrage was too great.
He changed his mind after there was an investigation, that's how it works, and the only outrage is coming from morons like the dumb fucking mutt, who didn't know the charges were dropped and posted his fake news anyway