Trump is favored to win 2024 election

mr merlin

EOG Master
agree on china.. I got a guy that i watch on utube that is deep inside the govt
Anything below 2.1 means population decline, anything in the 1.7 - 2.0 range is bad, anything 1.6 and under means rapid decline in a few generations, if you start getting down to 1- 1.3 that's a disaster.

mr merlin

EOG Master
where is that from
That's the rare exception(at least i hope so), but how many would it take to further crash birth rates.?

If we're at 1.6-1.7 now what will it be in 10-15years if even 20% of children are gay or god forbid get permanent surgeries to prevent them from ever reproducing?

MrTop

EOG Master
That's the rare exception(at least i hope so), but how many would it take to further crash birth rates.?

If we're at 1.6-1.7 now what will it be in 10-15years if even 20% of children are gay or god forbid get permanent surgeries to prevent them from ever reproducing?

white people are not rabbits. They see the future?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
What sane person would want to have kids in this libtarded shitfest?

No fucking way I'd raise a son only to have him emasculated by this fucked up society.

Well said Blue, the alt right has no idea how important immigrants are, they're the ones cleaning our houses, mowing our lawns, fixing our roofs, picking our fruit, etc. They do hard work for little pay, they do the kinds of jobs that Americans won't do, especially for the little money they make
"alt right" = anyone who doesn't follow leftist dogma.

"immigrants" = people who have gone thru and completed the immigration process. if i overstay my tourist visa in mexico, i'm not a mexican immigrant, i'm a criminal. and if they catch me, i'll be charged and prosecuted, as i should be. you know, laws & whatnot. you busy protesting the mexican government for racism? nah, they're too high up on the leftist victimhood pyramid. different laws for different skin colors... how woke!

MrTop

EOG Master
"alt right" = anyone who doesn't follow leftist dogma.

"immigrants" = people who have gone thru and completed the immigration process. if i overstay my tourist visa in mexico, i'm not a mexican immigrant, i'm a criminal. and if they catch me, i'll be charged and prosecuted, as i should be. you know, laws & whatnot. you busy protesting the mexican government for racism? nah, they're too high up on the leftist victimhood pyramid. different laws for different skin colors... how woke!

Record Numbers of Migrants Arrested at Southern Border, With Two Million Annual Total in Sight​

Border Patrol agents have made about 1.82 million arrests at the southern border in the government’s fiscal year so far, which ends Sept. 30​

Record numbers of migrants are being arrested while crossing the southern U.S. border with Mexico, a sustained surge of single men and families from across Latin America either seeking asylum or work, according to new figures Monday from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Border Patrol agents have made about 1.82 million arrests at the southern border so far in the government’s fiscal year, which runs from October to the end of September. The number beats the record set last fiscal year, which was 1.66 million apprehensions in the year ending September 2021.

With about two months left in the agency’s fiscal year, full-year arrests are expected to break the two million mark for the first time, analysts said.
“We’re apprehending people left and right,” said Border Patrol agent Jesus Vasalvilbaso, surveying a section of border fencing in downtown Nogales, Ariz., on a recent day.
The surge comes amid rising political tension between the Biden administration and Republican-led states, which have filed lawsuits blocking federal government efforts to lift Trump-era immigration programs.

mr merlin

EOG Master
D day for cheney, it'll be interesting to see her margin of loss, I would think this trump raid would motivate republicans to turn out for the primary who otherwise wouldn't bother.

mr merlin

EOG Master
D day for cheney, it'll be interesting to see her margin of loss, I would think this trump raid would motivate republicans to turn out for the primary who otherwise wouldn't bother.
35% now, looks like the final might be a 36-37% loss. Devastating.

1660709578464.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Old, worn out bullshit from the left.
Looks like maybe 10-12K dems voted for cheney, so if you throw them out republicans in WY rejected liz by perhaps 75-23 - 50 pts. Turnout was sky high too, so what we see is a total rejection of cheney PLUS a trump raid effect.

railbird

EOG Master
Anything below 2.1 means population decline, anything in the 1.7 - 2.0 range is bad, anything 1.6 and under means rapid decline in a few generations, if you start getting down to 1- 1.3 that's a disaster.
we need more white people, but the jews turned all the college girls into either a man, or a man hater in usa college

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ron will be vp for 4 and prez for 8 thru 2036
The constitution prohibits both the presidential candidate and the VP from being from the same state. So your scenario cannot happen unless trump moves from florida.(since obviously desantis isn't.

MrTop

EOG Master
The constitution prohibits both the presidential candidate and the VP from being from the same state. So your scenario cannot happen unless trump moves from florida.(since obviously desantis isn't.

Can the president and the vice president be from the same state?​

The links between Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio have some talking about a Bush/Rubio ticket in 2016. But is it even possible?

The day after Rubio announced he was running for president, liberal MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell was already looking ahead to what happens if Rubio’s campaign falls short.

"Marco Rubio looks like one of the best possible vice presidential candidates in the Republican field," O’Donnell said on his show on April 14, 2015. "But the one person who can’t choose him is Jeb Bush, because the president and vice president can't be from the same state."

While we're still waiting for Bush to make his candidacy official, O'Donnell's claim that "the president and vice president can't be from the same state," got our heads spinning. If correct, that would rule out a Florida ticket of Bush/Rubio, or a Texas ticket of Rick Perry and Ted Cruz for that matter, or any combination that includes Bush, Rubio and two other Florida residents and possible contenders -- Ben Carson and Mike Huckabee.

So is it true?

The answer is no. Neither the Constitution nor the Electoral College prevents Bush from picking a fellow Floridian or any candidate from choosing a running mate from the same state.

It just might make things tricky, depending on the situation.

We'll explain the why and how.

What the Constitution has to say about electing presidents

While registered voters select their preferred candidate for president, the actual electing of the president and vice president is in the hands of the Electoral College. There are 538 electors representing the 50 states and the District of Columbia. Candidates need a majority, 270, to win.

Those electors cast a separate vote for president and vice president. But that wasn't always the case. From 1789-1804, Electoral College members got to vote for two men (and back then, it was only men). The top vote-getter became president and the second-place winner became vice president.

There was one caveat. Electoral College voters, called electors, could not cast both of their votes for two people from their home state. In plainspeak, an Electoral College member from Maryland couldn’t cast his two votes for candidates from Maryland. Electors from any other state could still vote for two Maryland representatives, just not the electors from Maryland.

The idea behind the restriction was to dilute the power of the big states and to encourage electors to look beyond their political allies. Here’s the text from Article II of the Constitution:

"The electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for two persons, of whom one at least shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves."

In 1804, the Twelfth Amendment altered the Electoral College process and created a separate ballot for vice president. But the rule of not being able to use both votes on a person from an elector's home state remained in effect.

What does it all mean?

Let's use the Bush/Rubio hypothetical. Bush could choose Rubio to be his running mate. And if the two won, Florida's 29 electors could vote to make Bush president, but not to make Rubio vice president (or vice versa). If Bush and Rubio started with 299 electoral votes or more, that wouldn't matter and Rubio would still be vice president. But if the election were close, things would get complicated.

MrTop

EOG Master
But if an election turns out to be particularly close, the rule could potentially come into play. It almost did in the notoriously contentious election of 2000. When Texas Gov. George W. Bush chose Dick Cheney as his running mate on the Republican ticket, Cheney had been living and voting and paying taxes for five years in Texas. Shortly before the election, however, Cheney obtained a Wyoming driver’s license and put his Dallas home on the market. (He had a vacation home in Wyoming, which is the state he had formerly represented in the U.S. Congress.) Good thing for him he did: The Bush-Cheney ticket ended up winning with 271 electoral votes—just a slim five-vote margin—over Al Gore and Joe Lieberman, a total they certainly wouldn’t have hit without Texas’ 32 votes.

i would say you are right merlin

mr merlin

EOG Master
But if an election turns out to be particularly close, the rule could potentially come into play. It almost did in the notoriously contentious election of 2000. When Texas Gov. George W. Bush chose Dick Cheney as his running mate on the Republican ticket, Cheney had been living and voting and paying taxes for five years in Texas. Shortly before the election, however, Cheney obtained a Wyoming driver’s license and put his Dallas home on the market. (He had a vacation home in Wyoming, which is the state he had formerly represented in the U.S. Congress.) Good thing for him he did: The Bush-Cheney ticket ended up winning with 271 electoral votes—just a slim five-vote margin—over Al Gore and Joe Lieberman, a total they certainly wouldn’t have hit without Texas’ 32 votes.

i would say you are right merlin
Thanks for the clarification on that rule, so i guess you can but you better not if the election is close.