Trump is favored to win 2024 election

boston massacre

EOG Master
inflation in every country knucklehead

This Phony Republican Voter Tries To Cover For Biden Every Day.

This Guy's A Liz Cheney Republican.

A Creature In The Swamp.

In Addition, To Being A Globalist.

He Would Have Been In That Small Group Of RINOS , Who Voted To Impeach Trump. 10 Of Them. 9 Of Those RINOS Won't Be In Office After November Elections.

America's aching economy is forcing tough choices. How people are 'barely making it' work.​

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
This Phony Republican Voter Tries To Cover For Biden Every Day.

This Guy's A Liz Cheney Republican.

A Creature In The Swamp.

In Addition, To Being A Globalist.

He Would Have Been In That Small Group Of RINOS , Who Voted To Impeach Trump. 10 Of Them. 9 Of Those RINOS Won't Be In Office After November Elections.

America's aching economy is forcing tough choices. How people are 'barely making it' work.​

labor went up.. business will make you pay. If you had a better job in your life you would not complain

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Dr Oz is a fucking scumbag

You think your hero Fauci hasn't been responsible for far worse experiments?

It's so fucking bizarre how you people only care about holding certain people responsible and giving the people you align with a complete pass.

kane

EOG master

It's so fucking bizarre how you people only care about holding certain people responsible and giving the people you align with a complete pass.
I know I'm wasting my time presenting you with the facts, but if you're interested in the truth, click the link. And funny how you attack Fauci without making any comment about Oz and his treatment of those dogs

kane

EOG master
  • The journal that published the study that erroneously claimed support from the NIAID has since issued a correction. So, the claims that Fauci funded a study that sedated and let beagles get eaten alive by flies are inaccurate.

railbird

EOG Master
  • The journal that published the study that erroneously claimed support from the NIAID has since issued a correction. So, the claims that Fauci funded a study that sedated and let beagles get eaten alive by flies are inaccurate.
your boy dink is dead thanks to the fauci ouchie booster

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I know I'm wasting my time presenting you with the facts, but if you're interested in the truth, click the link. And funny how you attack Fauci without making any comment about Oz and his treatment of those dogs

I’m not the one attacking someone over it, genius. That makes YOU the hypocrite. Not me.

You’re just projecting. You’re the one who attacks Oz while worshipping Fauci.

Your hero Fauci is almost a saint. LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

There are more instances than one of animal abuse, genius.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Once upon a time, there were two neighboring plantations owned by two different men. Both owners told their slaves, "Don't talk to the slaves on the other plantation because they hate you."
On Sundays, the slaves would gather near the fence at the boundary of their properties. They would stare at each other and never talk.
One day, two of the slaves ignored their masters and started talking to each other.
The first slave said, "My master is better than yours because he treats his slaves better."
The second slave said, "My master is better because he lets us live in nicer huts."
The two slaves started fighting.
Then Monkeyfocker and ZzyzxRoad appeared and tried to break up the fight.
"Stop fighting!! Don't you understand that the only reason your master tells you to hate each other is so that you'll fight each other and not your master? The slave owners are the real enemy!"

The two slaves thought it over and said, "Can you believe those two dumb mutts? They don't want to be slaves."

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I’m not the one attacking someone over it, genius. That makes YOU the hypocrite. Not me.

You’re just projecting. You’re the one who attacks Oz while worshipping Fauci.

Your hero Fauci is almost a saint. LOL.

Every single political conversation literally ever can be summed up as, "My side good! Your side bad!"
I used to come on here because I was interested in trying to understand the liberal perspective, but no liberal here has ever said anything other than, "Your side bad! My side good!"
I have every leftist here other than Kane on ignore, and I doubt I'm missing anything.
I'm a part of the problem because I find it harder and harder to believe that anyone who isn't a libertarian isn't actively working to destroy the country. Is there a single instance in human history of "More Government" ever solving a problem?
Of course not, so let's let an 80 year old child molestor with dementia run things.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Every single political conversation literally ever can be summed up as, "My side good! Your side bad!"
I used to come on here because I was interested in trying to understand the liberal perspective, but no liberal here has ever said anything other than, "Your side bad! My side good!"
I have every leftist here other than Kane on ignore, and I doubt I'm missing anything.
I'm a part of the problem because I find it harder and harder to believe that anyone who isn't a libertarian isn't actively working to destroy the country. Is there a single instance in human history of "More Government" ever solving a problem?
Of course not, so let's let an 80 year old child molestor with dementia run things.
Your 6 line comment has more words than most of the Hardcore leftists have typed in 6 months - they are utterly incapable of expressing themselves except through memes and video's.

It's the hive mind at work, no original thoughts, no new perspectives. They're empty shells.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Once upon a time, there were two neighboring plantations owned by two different men. Both owners told their slaves, "Don't talk to the slaves on the other plantation because they hate you."
On Sundays, the slaves would gather near the fence at the boundary of their properties. They would stare at each other and never talk.
One day, two of the slaves ignored their masters and started talking to each other.
The first slave said, "My master is better than yours because he treats his slaves better."
The second slave said, "My master is better because he lets us live in nicer huts."
The two slaves started fighting.
Then Monkeyfocker and ZzyzxRoad appeared and tried to break up the fight.
"Stop fighting!! Don't you understand that the only reason your master tells you to hate each other is so that you'll fight each other and not your master? The slave owners are the real enemy!"

The two slaves thought it over and said, "Can you believe those two dumb mutts? They don't want to be slaves."

Haha. So true.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Agreed.

boston massacre

EOG Master

On Sports/ Some Knowledge.

Politics/ He's One Of Snow White's 7 Dwarfs.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Republicans pulling away almost everywhere. Now gas prices are surging, next week the final inflation number before the election will be out(it'll be bad), gonna be butt ugly in 30 days for the dems.

Nice Lead In Maricopa County.

That's Where You Want Most Of Your Votes To Come From In Arizona.

Over 4.4 Million Population. 62% Of State.

If You Vote For Lake, You Vote For For Masters In Senate, Not Space Boy ( D ) Kelly.

But There's Morons Everywhere.

Just Like On Here.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Nice Lead In Maricopa County.

That's Where You Want Most Of Your Votes To Come From In Arizona.

Over 4.4 Million Population. 62% Of State.

If You Vote For Lake, You Vote For For Masters In Senate, Not Space Boy ( D ) Kelly.

But There's Morons Everywhere.

Just Like On Here.
Lake will run 3-4 pts ahead of masters, i would guess she'll win by 5-7 so masters should be able to squeak in.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Holy crap, this is a solid blue seat - i doubt the R wins but if it's this close it's a terrible sign for the evil ones.

1665579170667.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
Any comment on Biden saying his son was killed in Iraq, or that he was raised by peurto ricans?

He Picks And Chooses What He Thinks Is A Lie.

If It's A Republican, He'll Call It A Lie.

If The Person Is A Democrat, He'll Play Hypocritical Sewer Rat, And Hide From It , And Never Speak About It.

To Bad He Is So Terrified To Speak About How Biden Has Turned America Into A Rat Infested Economic Disaster.