Trump is favored to win 2024 election

MrTop

EOG Master
Any comment on Biden saying his son was killed in Iraq, or that he was raised by peurto ricans?

Biden Warns Prices Would Rise If Republicans Win the Midterm Elections​

• President touts top-line growth instead of core data in report
  • Top economic aide says key shelter cost numbers may be too old

boston massacre

EOG Master
Just Keep Announcing And Communicating Lies.

There's No Penalty For It.

Nobody Is Under Oath.

Say Whatever You Like.

There's No Defamation Lawsuit To Worry About.

No Indictment For Perjury.

Voters Just Need To Comprehend, What Is A Lie , And What Is Not A Lie.

It's A Con Game.

Inflation Is Putin's Fault.

That's One, Of Many Lies, That Comes Out Of Biden's Mouth, EVERYDAY.

The Stupid Will Believe Him.

The Educated Will Not.

boston massacre

EOG Master

• President touts top-line growth instead of core data in report
  • Top economic aide says key shelter cost numbers may be too old

Again, He Hopes The Stupid Will Believe It.

Like I Said.

The Work Of A Con Man.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Again, He Hopes The Stupid Will Believe It.

Like I Said.

The Work Of A Con Man.
Biden has also asked (with apparent sincerity) if there's ever been a president who's accomplished as much as he has in their first two years, LOL.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
not only is biden corrupt and full of shit he truly is a dunce. Demorats cant talk about biden - it's impossible- all they can do is lie about Trump or lie about abortions.

kane

EOG master
Biden might be right, he didn't say his son was killed in Iraq, he said he lost his life in Iraq, his son died of brain cancer, and there are still questions about the burn pits in Iraq and the role it possibly played in his son getting brain cancer

In 2016, then-Vice President Biden said his son’s cancer could have been caused by the toxic burn pits that he was exposed to during his service in the Middle East.

Burn pits were used to get rid of waste, such as plastics, rubber, and batteries, in both Afghanistan and Iraq. The smoke from the pits could be toxic, Newsweek noted.

The Department of Defence has stated that almost 3.5 million service members could have been exposed to toxins at harmful levels because of the practice.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden might be right, he didn't say his son was killed in Iraq, he said he lost his life in Iraq, his son died of brain cancer, and there are still questions about the burn pits in Iraq and the role it possibly played in his son getting brain cancer

In 2016, then-Vice President Biden said his son’s cancer could have been caused by the toxic burn pits that he was exposed to during his service in the Middle East.

Burn pits were used to get rid of waste, such as plastics, rubber, and batteries, in both Afghanistan and Iraq. The smoke from the pits could be toxic, Newsweek noted.

The Department of Defence has stated that almost 3.5 million service members could have been exposed to toxins at harmful levels because of the practice.
The way it works with fires is that the smoke goes up, depending on which way the wind is blowing you make sure you dont stand in the middle of it.

Burn pit, shmurn pit, no one caught jack shit from a burn pit.

buster

EOG Senior Member
The way it works with fires is that the smoke goes up, depending on which way the wind is blowing you make sure you dont stand in the middle of it.

Burn pit, shmurn pit, no one caught jack shit from a burn pit.
The great Jim Cornette once knocked Ricky Morton of the Rock And Roll Express out cold with a roll of quarters...When he was presented with the evidence of quarters laying all over ring...He simply stated it was"because the crowd was throwing money" HaHa

mr merlin

EOG Master
The great Jim Cornette once knocked Ricky Morton of the Rock And Roll Express out cold with a roll of quarters...When he was presented with the evidence of quarters laying all over ring...He simply stated it was"because the crowd was throwing money" HaHa
The glory years of wrestling.

mr merlin

EOG Master
“AOC has got to go”

It Certainly Takes Long Enough For People To Wake The Fvck Up.
The thing is these are fellow leftists that have turned on them, that's a horrible sign across the board. I certainly dont expect they'll vote for the republican, but they might not vote at all.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You know what's even more humiliating? Spending 4 months in prison. So glad to see this scumbag get what he had coming. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Not really humbling when it was his choice not to cooperate with a corrupt system, he's out right now and will no doubt put on a good show rubbing it in on election night.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think for lower level cabinet officers , after impeachment there is no trial in the senate, you are removed. Perhaps the republicans will remove all of bidens lackeys?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You know what's even more humiliating? Spending 4 months in prison. So glad to see this scumbag get what he had coming. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

What's FAR more humiliating than that is being too stupid to realize that you're cheering on Stalin-esque politically-motivated trials in an effort to ensure the corporate-owned, oligarchical government remains in power and saps you of every freedom and penny.

I can't imagine being on the side of a Cheney and not re-evaluating my position constantly. That takes snail brains.

kane

EOG master
What's FAR more humiliating than that is being too stupid to realize that you're cheering on Stalin-esque politically-motivated trials in an effort to ensure the corporate-owned, oligarchical government remains in power and saps you of every freedom and penny.
Yeah

boston massacre

EOG Master

I can't imagine being on the side of a Cheney and not re-evaluating my position constantly. That takes snail brains.

Kane Always Comments On The Stuff That Doesn't Affect American Lives.

He Searches For Anything That Is Not Connected To The Destructive Job Biden Has Done To America And Its Citizens, In Just 20 Months.

Imagine What America's Future Would Look Like, If Everybody Voted For The Candidates That Kane Is Going To Vote For, In November.

boston massacre

EOG Master

He Has Zero Clue, What Is Up, And What Is Down.

Most People Do Not Expose Their Stupidity.