Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

Another one bites the dust....when is he going to remove himself?

kane

EOG master

And the four year Trump shit show continues

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

People would have blamed Trump for not working with Kelly if he didn't give into Kelly's requests.

The liberals will cry about something no matter what happens.

Rough few days for the mooch. His wife filed for divorce a few days ago for taking the job with trump and now he's already shit canned.

I miss him already, he was comedy gold

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Rough few days for the mooch. His wife filed for divorce a few days ago for taking the job with trump and now he's already shit canned.

I miss him already, he was comedy gold

I'm sure his worst days are better than your best in all honesty.

I'm sure his worst days are better than your best in all honesty.

Considering the amount of time you spend on this forum with all of your angry posts it's a safe bet your best days don't measure up to most people's bad days.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Considering the amount of time you spend on this forum with all of your angry posts it's a safe bet your best days don't measure up to most people's bad days.

Not a very clever retort, my friend. This likely explains why you didn't pursue higher education, but doesn't explain why you haven't put a pistol in your mouth.

kane

EOG master

Not a very clever retort, my friend. This likely explains why you didn't pursue higher education, but doesn't explain why you haven't put a pistol in your mouth.

Javy, this type of personal attack won't be tolerated here, please refrain from this type of behavior going forward, thanks

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

[/B]
Javy, this type of personal attack won't be tolerated here, please refrain from this type of behavior going forward, thanks

Spend a week talking sports only and you can criticize others. How about that, pumpkin?

kane

EOG master

I talk sports all the time kid, I'm asking you nicely to stop crossing the line with your personal attacks

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I talk sports all the time kid, I'm asking you nicely to stop crossing the line with your personal attacks

Spend a week only talking sports and you can criticize okay hypocrite? Do you not recall posting that people deserved their family members being stalked and harassed? You are a hypocritical faggot and I will comply with your request when you can talk sports only for one solid week.

kane

EOG master

Spend a week only talking sports and you can criticize okay hypocrite? Do you not recall posting that people deserved their family members being stalked and harassed? You are a hypocritical faggot and I will comply with your request when you can talk sports only for one solid week.

I never said "people" deserve to have their family members stalked, and I don't believe anyone in your family was stalked, you use that as an excuse to garner sympathy. You've posted countless times about how your pregnant sister was harassed, except that she had her kid 3 months before your admirer released your info. No one in your family was stalked, and I talk sports all the time

I wasn't looking for clever just posting a fact. Your response here confirms my statement.

Heim

EOG Master

Who would have thought....Bartman having a better day than millionaire Mooch....

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I never said "people" deserve to have their family members stalked, and I don't believe anyone in your family was stalked, you use that as an excuse to garner sympathy. You've posted countless times about how your pregnant sister was harassed, except that she had her kid 3 months before your admirer released your info. No one in your family was stalked, and I talk sports all the time

You are admitting you are lying about my sister here or admitting you are stalking her in this very post you sociopathic pile of shit. Are you this stupid?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

General Kelly will survive whatever time remains of trumps time in office. Others may come and go, but Kelly will remain.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Trump beat the trade deadline by dumping Scaramucci.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Trump beat the trade deadline by dumping Scaramucci.

:LMAO

Finally something clever.

Ironically, John Kelly of the Trump administration forced this move, and it's a positive sign Trump listened.

kane

EOG master

You are admitting you are lying about my sister here or admitting you are stalking her in this very post you sociopathic pile of shit. Are you this stupid?

When your admirer released your info, I clicked on the link to your sister's facebook that he provided, I happened to notice she had a kid in February, it was the first and last time I clicked on the link as I don't care about her or her family. Then sometime after your info was released you mentioned about your pregnant sister being harassed, but I remembered that she already gave birth months before, that's how I know you're lying when you claim your pregnant sister was being harassed since she wasn't pregnant. And again I'll say I don't think anyone in your family is being harassed, you use that as an excuse to garner sympathy

kane

EOG master

You must have done something really bad to the guy that posted all your personal info, he sure had it out for you, we reap what we sow

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You must have done something really bad to the guy that posted all your personal info, he sure had it out for you, we reap what we sow

That nice young woman that got shot to death by that illegal mexican in San Francisco must have done something terrible too. Great logic.

You're a sick human being, kane.

kane

EOG master

That nice young woman that got shot to death by that illegal mexican in San Francisco must have done something terrible too. Great logic.

You're a sick human being, kane.

The sad thing is, you've wronged and insulted so many people that the guy who posted your info could be anyone. Before he started posting he sent me a pm saying that you deserved what was coming and then some. I don't know who it was, but he didn't just randomly choose you, you must have done something very bad to him for him to post your personal info like he did. I've also read several threatening pm's you've sent to others here, you have many who don't like you

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

The sad thing is, you've wronged and insulted so many people that the guy who posted your info could be anyone. Before he started posting he sent me a pm saying that you deserved what was coming and then some. I don't know who it was, but he didn't just randomly chose you, you must have done something very bad to him for him to post your personal info like he did. I've also read several threatening pm's you've sent to others here, you have many who don't like you

Kane, the people he impacted were innocent strangers. The fact you think that's justifiable ever says a lot about you as ap erson.

But if people reap what they sow, I'm 100% healthy, and you have a back problem that you described as crippling. What did you do to deserve that? Maybe make amends for that before you lecture others.

MrTop

EOG Master

Trump needed a shot from the outside so JK got the call. With football coming up JK has his hands full.

MrTop

EOG Master

SNL will not be able to keep up with the new info that keeps coming in. Just before the trade deadline.

kane

EOG master

Kane, the people he impacted were innocent strangers. The fact you think that's justifiable ever says a lot about you as ap erson.

But if people reap what they sow, I'm 100% healthy, and you have a back problem that you described as crippling. What did you do to deserve that? Maybe make amends for that before you lecture others.

Once again, I contend that no one in your family was harassed, the fact that you keep saying so and the fact that you keep lying by saying your pregnant sister was harassed, when she wasn't pregnant, tells me you're just trying to garner sympathy, the only one in your family harassed was you. And like I said, he didn't just choose you randomly, whoever it was that did that had it out for you in a big way, knowing you the way I do, I have to think you had it coming, why would someone post another's personal info for no reason

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Once again, I contend that no one in your family was harassed, the fact that you keep saying so and the fact that you keep lying by saying your pregnant sister was harassed, when she wasn't pregnant, tells me you're just trying to garner sympathy, the only one in your family harassed was you. And like I said, he didn't just choose you randomly, whoever it was that did that had it out for you in a big way, knowing you the way I do, I have to think you had it coming, why would someone post another's personal info for no reason

Have you ever been around a pregnant woman? Post pregnancy is a bad time, they're usually depressed. There's even a term for it and it's a serious issue. So whether she was pregnant or just had a baby, it doesn't change what a scumbag move it is to send them threatening posts on facebook. And keep defending it. It probably explains your karma theory in the end, although that theory is moronic.

Must be another busy day at the fake law offices with the minute by minute EOG posts.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

MLB matinee final score: Phillies 7 Braves 6.

Javy and Kane, back to sports and sports betting, please.

waco

EOG Dedicated

Wife said make a choice "TRUMP OR ME" and he lost them both. At least he texted his wife to congratulate her on her baby. Only Trump can throw those FUCKS around. Please pray for the MOOCH!

kane

EOG master

Have you ever been around a pregnant woman? Post pregnancy is a bad time, they're usually depressed. There's even a term for it and it's a serious issue. So whether she was pregnant or just had a baby, it doesn't change what a scumbag move it is to send them threatening posts on facebook. And keep defending it. It probably explains your karma theory in the end, although that theory is moronic.

I will honor John's request and this will be my last post on the subject. I'll say it yet again, I don't believe you when you say she or anyone else in your family was harassed or threatened, I believe the only one harassed was you.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Glad you satisfied yourself by getting the last word in there.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Can I get one of those threatening PMs? Would be perfect. Pure comedy.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Once again Javy enters a thread and within moments it turns to shit. A big thanks from the members of EOG JK..