Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

Once again Javy enters a thread and within moments it turns to shit. A big thanks from the members of EOG JK..

You may be confused since you use this forum to whine about President Trump in every thread, but this is not a political forum.

Also, let's all remember that you used this forum to scam people for several years.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

With so many firings at the WH, who's gonna be left for next season, the one after that and the final season? Maybe the network will pull the plug on this one early.

rico1

EOG Master

Michael is the King of the Catch! Reeled in a Big-League net of liberals :LMAO

rico1

EOG Master

POTUS Trump made the correct move here. Cannot have the kind of garbage that Anthony was pulling. Smart decision indeed!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I bet Mooch is still on team Trump is the funny thing.

POTUS Trump made the correct move here. Cannot have the kind of garbage that Anthony was pulling. Smart decision indeed!

More than likely General Kelly made this decision. It's not a coincidence the mooch gets canned the first day on the job for Kelly. No matter who made the decision I completely agree with you, it was the right thing to do.

With all of the firings that have taken place in the White House so far it puts a wrench in the often repeated trump campaign line, "I'm a smart businessman, I always hire the best people".

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Javy back to being a total fucking jackass, I see. So much for learning his lesson when the stalker posted his ugly mug all over.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

We need a good fsu thrashing to get this trash out again for 6 monthd

Heisenberg, you have spent thousands of hours of your precious life on EOG.

Johnny LaRue

EOG Addicted

So, Mooch was forced to resign because he went over Kelly's head, directly to Trump. Makes sense. Shows that Donald has no clue what is going on, and that Jared Kushner is probably running the country with sweet tits as the first lady.

I would say thousands is a big stretch, but you do make a good point, I've wasted more time here than I should have.

kane

EOG master

Coming from the guy who gets banned and needs this place so bad he joins the very next day under a new name

You got me thinking so I clicked on both of our profiles. I found it interesting that you average more than twice as many posts per day than I do.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Coming from the guy who gets banned and needs this place so bad he joins the very next day under a new name

You know I don't like Ronaldo, but if he deserved a banning, or I deserved a banning, you certainly do. You are involved in every argument on here for a reason.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted

Mooch had the shortest executive career since that Pope got poisoned. Seeya, Dooch!

Dell Dude

EOG Master

And the four year Trump shit show continues

Trump will not last the year at this rate. He fires Sessions, that's it. Mass revolt of his cabinet. At that point, 25th amendment. John Kelly reminds me of that hitman that took down Scarface. Not our JK. He reminds me of the clown that was riddled with bullets. Other John Kelly was put there for the 25th amendment. Trump is doomed. Look at these leaks. Absolute mutiny. Hope I'm wrong. Bill Kristol will never stop his clucking.

kane

EOG master

You know I don't like Ronaldo, but if he deserved a banning, or I deserved a banning, you certainly do. You are involved in every argument on here for a reason.

Javy, guys don't get banned for arguing, this is a forum, there's always going to be arguments. The reason why I've never been banned while you've been banned 15 times is that when you argue, you cross the line with vulgar personal attacks. Insults and name calling are one thing, I do it all the time, but in almost every argument you have, regardless of who it's with, you post stuff like: "That doesn't explain why you haven't put a pistol in your mouth", "How many cocks did you gag on at truck stop meet ups in your 34 year career", "You're the special kid in school that jacked off until his hands chapped", "Your mother should have swallowed", "You pulled that out of your asshole, which your boyfriend stretched out enough to fit such a lie in there." That's the kind of stuff that shouldn't be allowed, and you post crap like that every fucking day. You are incapable of having a rational discussion with anyone without the personal attacks, I really wish you would change, but at this point I don't think you can, no matter how many times you get the ban hammer you keep coming back with the same attitude, you're the most disliked member we have here, and with good reason.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Javy, guys don't get banned for arguing, this is a forum, there's always going to be arguments. The reason why I've never been banned while you've been banned 15 times is that when you argue, you cross the line with vulgar personal attacks. Insults and name calling are one thing, I do it all the time, but in almost every argument you have, regardless of who it's with, you post stuff like: "That doesn't explain why you haven't put a pistol in your mouth", "How many cocks did you gag on at truck stop meet ups in your 34 year career", "You're the special kid in school that jacked off until his hands chapped", "Your mother should have swallowed", "You pulled that out of your asshole, which your boyfriend stretched out enough to fit such a lie in there." That's the kind of stuff that shouldn't be allowed, and you post crap like that every fucking day. You are incapable of having a rational discussion with anyone without the personal attacks, I really wish you would change, but at this point I don't think you can, no matter how many times you get the ban hammer you keep coming back with the same attitude, you're the most disliked member we have here, and with good reason.

Not exactly taking up for javy here however I will say that he is capable of rational argument. I have disagreed with him on numerous occasions and he has never been disrespectful in any of his back and forths with me. I'm not sure why he goes nutty on most here but I can say he's never treated me less than human so I know he's capable. Now at the same time I've never disrespected him despite how wrong I may have thought he was in a given situation.

kane

EOG master

Not exactly taking up for javy here however I will say that he is capable of rational argument. I have disagreed with him on numerous occasions and he has never been disrespectful in any of his back and forths with me. I'm not sure why he goes nutty on most here but I can say he's never treated me less than human so I know he's capable. Now at the same time I've never disrespected him despite how wrong I may have thought he was in a given situation.

Congrats on being one of the few here who has managed to have a rational conversation with him, needless to say you're in the vast minority.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Pretty spot on. Guys shit on me and wonder why I talk shit to them back. It's very weird. I only took it personal the second innocent family members were targeted. What a terrible guy I am.

kane

EOG master

Pretty spot on. Guys shit on me and wonder why I talk shit to them back. It's very weird. I only took it personal the second innocent family members were targeted. What a terrible guy I am.

First off, no one in your family was harassed. Second, you've been acting like a dick long before your admirer posted your info, so don't make it seem like that incident is the reason why you act like you do, there's a reason why you've been banned as many times as you have

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

First off, no one in your family was harassed. Second, you've been acting like a dick long before your admirer posted your info, so don't make it seem like that incident is the reason why you act like you do, there's a reason why you've been banned as many times as you have

First off, my family absolutely was harassed. If you disagree, post your family's information here. That's harassment in and of itself. Secondly, you can say no one contacted my sister on facebook, you're dead wrong.

Third, John Kelly asked you to avoid this shit, yet here you are trying to actively stir shit up again.

You are in the middle of every fucking shit show on this forum. You only come here for it. You're a joke of a human being and frankly you better hope your karma theory is not true, because you're due for some painful rectal cancer if it is because you're an epic piece of shit by any metric.

kane

EOG master

First off, my family absolutely was harassed. If you disagree, post your family's information here. That's harassment in and of itself. Secondly, you can say no one contacted my sister on facebook, you're dead wrong.

Third, John Kelly asked you to avoid this shit, yet here you are trying to actively stir shit up again.

You are in the middle of every fucking shit show on this forum. You only come here for it. You're a joke of a human being and frankly you better hope your karma theory is not true, because you're due for some painful rectal cancer if it is because you're an epic piece of shit by any metric.

Wrong sweetie, you were the one who brought it up again in post 65 by lying again about your family being harassed, no one in your family was threatened no matter how often you whine about it. And again with the personal attacks hoping I get cancer, there's something seriously wrong with you, and I have a feeling your time here will be coming to an end

michael777

EOG Dedicated

Wrong sweetie, you were the one who brought it up again in post 65 by lying again about your family being harassed, no one in your family was threatened no matter how often you whine about it. And again with the personal attacks hoping I get cancer, there's something seriously wrong with you, and I have a feeling your time here will be coming to an end
libs like you have the market cornered on wishing disasters on people,wise up son,you scumbags invented the art of personal destruction

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

libs like you have the market cornered on wishing disasters on people,wise up son,you scumbags invented the art of personal destruction

Yeah. Best to just ignore him. He will argue with a brick wall if there's no argument going on. Probably happens IRL.

howid

EOG Dedicated
the mooch talks a lot better than he tweets.

meanwhile the present day shitshow continues, a once great country circling the drain ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump going to get indicted before the sweet stevo 16 and again after Purdue cuts down the nets. New York first. Atlanta second. Jack Shit will be next summer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Understand this you pieces of shit and that unfortunately includes Bushy whom I like as a non political poster. You do this, it is civil war. Prepare accordingly.