Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

MrTop

EOG Master
You're clueless. Saudi Arabia is in the process of slaughtering 100's of thousands innocent Yemeni's with the Support and help of Trump. Trump illegally sold 100 billion in arms to Saudi Arabia. Then the Inspector General got fired after Trump found out the illegal deal was being investigated. Before the illegal 100 billion dollar sale, Trump and Kushner helped Saudia Arabia cover up the murder of an American resident. Trump definitely not a true American.

When Joe Biden becomes President he'll declare Saudi Arabia a pariah state.

Btw, Saudi Arabia sponsored 10 terrorist that hijacked 3 plans and flew 2 into New Yorks twin towers. Trump and Kushner are in bed with our enemies the Saudi's.

but there was a great site where trump filled the baskets of the house of worship not seen since moses parted the red sea

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ronald Reagan the president that was illegally selling arms to Iran. A true American. When questioned about the crimes he committed he said he doesn't remember anything.

"its time to start killing journalists".
- Dumb Merlin

"I don't have a problem with Dumb Merlin, i have a problem with leftys that wish Death on people".
- Pat Mcirish

You can't make this shit up. 👆 😂
What are you slamming me for, I am a man of uncommon decency, I also said i would take a shit on mccains grave, because of the decency i would never really do that.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Defending Trump is a sickness. You're delusional. I think people like you are being referred to cultist.

Trump is Hitler on steroids. He's extorted Ukraine's president to help him get reelected. It hasn't stopped. Now he's extorting blue states. If you don't make it harder for people to vote I will withhold aid, he says. He recently fired 4 inspector Generals for doing their job in one month. Migrants and refugees are dying in the custody of us border control and ICE in the thousands for the first time in 15 years. His immigration policies are illegal. Zero migrants and refugees died under Bush's 8 years and Obama's 8 years.

Not only is he Hitler on steroids, he also has the Nuclear codes. Yeah I know that's a turn on for the cultist. You know they want him to use them.....

Yes, I'm the delusional one.

Carry on with your "mission".

Isn't that what you call doing your "patriotic duty"?

I see and read much worse things here about Trump and you are quick to justify all of that?

Not even close. When our government is doing us wrong I feel it’s our patriotic duty to call it out.

Is the state that our country is in what you’d call “making America great again”?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Not even close. When our government is doing us wrong I feel it’s our patriotic duty to call it out.

So all the comments about Trump and his daughter qualify as you guys being patriots? LOL.

And who gets to decide when the government is doing us wrong, perhaps Trump thought that when Obama was in office?

Is the state that our country is in what you’d call “making America great again”?

Yep.

We are making America great again, not a finished product but would be quicker if we could get some support from the lefties.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yes, I'm the delusional one.

Carry on with your "mission".

Yes its very obvious.

Trump called Obama an illegal president because he was a Muslim born in Africa. Trump told America he would release his tax returns if he became President. Trump attacked John McCain, saying he wasn't a war heros, heros don't get caught. Trump attacked Blacks, Muslims and Mexicans. Believe me I could go on.

But yes, your defense is Trump has been attacked more than any other President. It's all deserving. And you don't get it. That's the delusional part. And it's very obvious. I think you're a fraud. You're not fooling me.

So all the comments about Trump and his daughter qualify as you guys being patriots? LOL.

And who gets to decide when the government is doing us wrong, perhaps Trump thought that when Obama was in office?

Yep.

We are making America great again, not a finished product but would be quicker if we could get some support from the lefties.

We could go around in circles all night. Trump ran his campaign and has governed on divisiveness so not sure why you’d expect anything less.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
We could go around in circles all night. Trump ran his campaign and has governed on divisiveness so not sure why you’d expect anything less.

Surrender noted.

Note to all loonies on the left - attack POTUS all you want, not doing harm to anyone other than yourself......

But for the love of GOD don't call it your "patriotic duty". It's unparalleled hate and anger over a lost election 4 years ago.

The left here to a man are as far from being patriots as a human could possibly get in this day and age.

We move on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Yep.

Now you're talking like a Nazi. Lets kill more Migrants amd refugees. MAGA

The fraud has finally been exposed. Did your girlfriend dump your Nazi ass yet? MAGA

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sounds important BR, don't waste precious time responding to me.

Get back to the mission.

And we move on.....

Says the fraud. Afraid to admit he's a Nazi that supports Hitler on steroids.
MAGA

I bet your gf wants to dumb your Nazi ass but thinks she can't do better. My ♥ breaks for her.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And yes, by all means enforce law and order on the borders.

100% correct.

Do you suggest we all get to pick and choose which laws we want to follow?

Rhetorical question, I already know what you think......

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Have a good night big guy.......

I'm sending in Monkey so I can finish this poker tourney, might want to make yourselves scarce.

He's 5 times smarter than I on this stuff and not near as nice, good luck with that.

:LOL::LOL:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And yes, by all means enforce law and order on the borders.

100% correct.

Do you suggest we all get to pick and choose which laws we want to follow?

Rhetorical question, I already know what you think......

We move on.

I'll point out if Immigration law was being followed migrants and refugees wouldn't be dying in the thousands at the Southern border. First time in 15 years a migrant has died in the custody of the US Government. And yes, Nazi's always think its good when brown, black, Jewish, Muslims people die. Hate crimes against these people are way up 👆 in Trumps America. MAGA

boston massacre

EOG Master
Ronald Reagan the president that was illegally selling arms to Iran. A true American. When questioned about the crimes he committed he said he doesn't remember anything.

"its time to start killing journalists".
- Dumb Merlin

"I don't have a problem with Dumb Merlin, i have a problem with leftys that wish Death on people".
- Pat Mcirish

You can't make this shit up. 👆 😂

And You've Full of Shit your Whole Entire LIBERAL DISEASE INFECTED LIFE.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

You mean like spying on an opposing Presidential campaign, manufacturing evidence to do so, and conspiring to frame him for something he isn't guilty of?

That kind of wrong?

Or just claiming someone wasn't born in the country because they never produced their birth certificate? That's much worse. Right?

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'll point out if Immigration law was being followed migrants and refugees wouldn't be dying in the thousands at the Southern border. First time in 15 years a migrant has died in the custody of the US Government. And yes, Nazi's always think its good when brown, black, Jewish, Muslims people die. Hate crimes against these people are way up 👆 in Trumps America. MAGA

Fuck You.

You Fuckin SPY !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You mean like spying on an opposing Presidential campaign, manufacutring evidence to do so, and conspiring to frame him for something he isn't guilty of?

That kind of wrong?

Or just claiming someone wasn't born in the country because they never produced their birth certificate? That's much worse. Right?

Hey its the far right wing political hack. You are the one that said Trump's European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK was a great idea. 😂 I questioned why is the UK excluded, it defeats the purpose. You said Trump doesn't have to show his tax returns. Anyway the next day UK was no longer excluded and shortly thereafter you left TGF very embarrassed.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don't even bother responding to that retard. He deserves a bullet in his head. Not a rational response.

One suppoter of bigots, racism, misogyny, antisemitism supporting his neo Nazi brother. You two are big supporters of racist, bigoted, antisemitic, and misogynistic Trump. Exposing frauds and Neo Nazis is fulfilling.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Even though it came late, Twitter did apologize for not taking down the fake news President Lysol tweeted
Twitter is now fact checking the idiot when he posts his lies. Took way to long but it's about time, and should be a template for every media outlet.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If the bullshit you posted was ever fact checked you'd have three posts across all forums, fucktard.

Learn the definition of censorship, stupid.
I welcome fact checking. Anyone who tells the truth should. I fact checked your lie about always supporting the sitting POTUS, and easily exposed you for the fraudulent liar you are.
The Idiot can still post all the lies he ever did, now twitter is showing a link with the truth alongside it. Hope they keep it up. Not censorship in the slightest.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Someone deserving death and someone wishing for their death are two disparate concepts, dipshit.

Nobody will ever call you intelligent though.

Hello Far Right wing political hack. Didn't you claim Social Security was a drain on America's debt even though it has a surplus every year. Yeah its Republicon propaganda we've been hearing from the RepubliCon hacks for 25 years. Are you the same guy that claims the 2 trillion dollar tax giveaway to the richest was great for America? When I asked why, you said the president is allowed too fire 5 inspector Generals for doing their job.

Trump is Hitler on steroids!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I welcome fact checking. Anyone who tells the truth should. I fact checked your lie about always supporting the sitting POTUS, and easily exposed you for the fraudulent liar you are.
The Idiot can still post all the lies he ever did, now twitter is showing a link with the truth alongside it. Hope they keep it up. Not censorship in the slightest.

He supports a racist, bigoted, Nazi president but claims he's not racist. He says his black teammates in high school were like brothers to him. 😂 😂 😂 That's hilarious isn't it. Fuken Nazi's!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

So supporting a President means agreeing with every single policy decision? LMAO. Uhh. No, dipshit. Your stupidity is showing again.

I never made one single lie about Obama like you America-hating fuckheads do about Trump daily. I supported Obama and now I support him going to jail after finding out what he did.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I hope Twitter and all of the other social media sites die the death they deserve for being a part of this conspiracy as well. Including censoring the video of Bakersfield doctors discussing the COVID-19 lockdown policies and removing #Obamagate from the trending section with millions of posts per day.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So supporting a President means agreeing with every single policy decision? LMAO. Uhh. No, dipshit. Your stupidity is showing again.

I never made one single lie about Obama like you America-hating fuckheads do about Trump daily. I supported Obama and now I support him going to jail after finding out what he did.
Proven lie. The only ones who lie about your deal cult leader daily are you Cultists.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hitler killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust, and 11 million others in the death camps.
But I'm worse than him because I like to golf?
That really does hurt my feelings.

Se What Happens When Get Involved with SNOW FLAKES/LIBERALISM, and their Diseases.

GOLF IS PROHIBITED !

YOU NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN !

BUT IT WON'T PREVENT COVID/LIBERALISM.