I think the Clintons had Scalia murdered
I think Muslims in NJ were cherring after 9/11
I think climate change is a hoax started by China
I think windmills cause cancer
I think Joe Scarborough killed an intern
I think the Clintons had Jeffrey Epstein killed

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You claim to be intelligent but you’re too dense to realize everything you accuse others on this board is directly applicable to your cult hero.

So Trump is ignoring the facts of the fraudulent case against his campaign for Russian collusion? LOL.

And if what you're doing is no better than what he is doing, doesn't that make you a COMPLETE HYPOCRITE?

Thanks for stepping in shit once again, dumbfuck.

So Trump is ignoring the facts of the fraudulent case against his campaign for Russian collusion? LOL.

And if what you're doing is no better than what he is doing, doesn't that make you a COMPLETE HYPOCRITE?

Thanks for stepping in shit once again, dumbfuck.

More projection from the angry cult follower

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If you had any sort of self-awareness, you would have quit while you were behind days ago.

You're just committing suicide by 1000 cuts at this point.

If you had any sort of self-awareness, you would have quit while you were behind days ago.

You're just committing suicide by 1000 cuts at this point.

You’re hilarious

You call out others intelligence while attempting to defend a shit for brains potus the same way a four year old defends his crack whore mother

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'll defend anyone who gets wrongly accused of a crime they didn't commit or anything they didn't do that they're accused of doing.

I certainly won't defend the people who framed them like an immoral, ignorant dipshit would.

I'll defend anyone who gets wrongly accused of a crime they didn't commit or anything they didn't do that they're accused of doing.

I certainly won't defend the people who framed them like an immoral, ignorant dipshit would.

And you’ll defend any Republican leader who attempts to blackmail a foreign country to manufacture a false scandal against his political rival

#TrumptardHypocrisy

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Right. Any sane independent would support framing a sitting President and would spend so much time ignorantly denying its existence.

Because Biden is so sane and took no part in the collusion investigation.

boston massacre

EOG Master
“They knew there was nothing to investigate. People subverted the system of justice. One corrupt act after another. It’s staggering. The lies were monstrous. It was all pretense and fraud. Mueller should not walk. Rod Rosenstein should not walk.”
And neither should James Comey, Andrew McCabe and disgraced ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok.

From Attorney John Dowd

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So you still think Trump had a part in Russian collusion while everyone who stated publicly that they had evidence testified that they had none?

And you think the text messages above by the FBI agents who conspired to force Flynn to lie without a lawyer present really thought he was guilty when saying, "But yeah, that's amazing he is still open."?

You idiots are so fucked in the head. You deserve every bit of misery that's coming your way.
Insignificant nobody Evelyn Farkas is now "everyone". I asked this fraud Traitor to show Sally Yates saying the same thing. He failed miserably because she didn't say it. Just another Cultist Lying Hack

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So you still think Trump had a part in Russian collusion while everyone who stated publicly that they had evidence testified that they had none?

And you think the text messages above by the FBI agents who conspired to force Flynn to lie without a lawyer present really thought he was guilty when saying, "But yeah, that's amazing he is still open."?

You idiots are so fucked in the head. You deserve every bit of misery that's coming your way.

Mueller Report said Trump's campaign shared internal polling data and instructions to target the battleground states of Mi, Wi, Pa with the Russians.. Senate Intel report which was bipartisan says Trump welcomed help from Russia and that help was sweeping and systematic. Donald Trump Jr met with the Russians and told them to hold on to the stolen E-mails until the fall. And then Wikileaks can dumb them. Trump asked Russia for help one night in July. That night the DNC servers were hacked. Trump admitted he would work with a foreign country again to win an election.

Yes Trump definitely colluded with the Russians. But the colluders refused to tell Mueller the truth. Trump told them to lie. And Trump refused to testify. Yes it's quite obvious that Trump colluded with Russia.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Insignificant nobody Evelyn Farkas is now "everyone". I asked this fraud Traitor to show Sally Yates saying the same thing. He failed miserably because she didn't say it. Just another Cultist Lying Hack

You mean like when she was asked about the only evidence that she was responsible for (i.e. the DNC server hack)?

MR. GOWDY: With respect to the intrusion itself, is it fair to say you did not see evidence the candidate himself was involved prior to the intrusion of the DNC server and/or Podesta email?

MS. YATES: Yeah, I-- I don't recall seeing facts indicating that he had directed that or that he had been involved with the Russians in directing that that intrusion occur. Yes, that's correct.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So I didn't support Bernie Sanders in 2016 when he was running against Hillary and the DNC conspired to steal the nomination away from him?

Is that what you're claiming, kane?

Which Republicans have you openly supported on the forums?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And the reason I supported Sanders was because he was campaigning on creating tariffs for China, fixing our horrendous trade deals, and trying to bring manufacturing back home.

You know - the exact same thing that Trump has been doing.

kane

EOG master
So I didn't support Bernie Sanders in 2016 when he was running against Hillary and the DNC conspired to steal the nomination away from him?

I said you don't act like an independent, if you didn't post it and I took a survey of whether you're on the right, the left or independent, I kinda think on the right would hit about 90%

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mueller Report said Trump's campaign shared internal polling data and instructions to target the battleground states of Mi, Wi, Pa with the Russians.. Senate Intel report which was bipartisan says Trump welcomed help from Russia and that help was sweeping and systematic. Donald Trump Jr met with the Russians and told them to hold on to the stolen E-mails until the fall. And then Wikileaks can dumb them. Trump asked Russia for help one night in July. That night the DNC servers were hacked. Trump admitted he would work with a foreign country again to win an election.

Yes Trump definitely colluded with the Russians. But the colluders refused to tell Mueller the truth. Trump told them to lie. And Trump refused to testify. Yes it's quite obvious that Trump colluded with Russia.

I Wiped My Ass Hole with The Mueller Report.

You can use it when I'm Finished.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I said you don't act like an independent, if you didn't post it and I took a survey of whether you're on the right, the left or independent, I kinda think on the right would hit about 90%

That's because most of you are brainwashed lemmings and since you can't think for yourselves, you assume nobody else can.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You idiots can't even fathom that I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. That's how gone you actually are.

You have absolutely no concept of being objective.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Just ANOTHER Dunkee lie. This is what The Fraud Lying Traitor Cultist posted in 2013, while he was, you know, supporting the POTUS, as he claimed he always does:

Old 08-12-2013, 02:02 PM

My vote will only go to the Libertarian party from now on.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You idiots can't even fathom that I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. That's how gone you actually are.

You used to have some independence and objectivity. You no longer do. You're a bootlicking Cultist who marches lock step with the Idiot Traitor. All you do is defend him. That's not objectivity, Dipshit.
Here's your chance dipshit. Take 5 -10 posts and Criticize and attack the Fascist Traitor Idiot, show how "objective" and "independent" you are.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You mean like when she was asked about the only evidence that she was responsible for (i.e. the DNC server hack)?

MR. GOWDY: With respect to the intrusion itself, is it fair to say you did not see evidence the candidate himself was involved prior to the intrusion of the DNC server and/or Podesta email?

MS. YATES: Yeah, I-- I don't recall seeing facts indicating that he had directed that or that he had been involved with the Russians in directing that that intrusion occur. Yes, that's correct.
again, you fail to prove Sally Yates lied about anything, Dipshit Fraud.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Says the Nazi the continues to attack black and dodge questions on why Trump fired 4 Inspector Generals in a month for doing their job.

I believe very little coming from Monkey. That European travel ban that randomly excluded the Uk that said was a great idea "political hack" say what, was very late and excluding the UK defeated the purpose. It took a day for you to be proven wrong and I was proven right. But what Sally Yates the Nazi asks. He'll never admit how often he is wrong. Monkey will just post misinformation and lies to defend Hitler on steroids.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sean Hannity: Don Jr was it a nothing burger?

Don Jr: absolutely Sean. I would tell you if anything else was discussed. It was a nothing burger

Sean: So you knew nothing about Wikileaks

Don Jr. : No Sean, it was a nothing burger. We discussed adoptions

Sean: But Don your email said "if you have what I think you have my dad will love it. We will want to use it later in the fall".

Don Jr. : I was tricked. It was a nothing burger about adoptions.

You didn't vote for trump four years ago but the daily shit show from this White House has turned you into a crazed cult follower of his?

You're even dumber than any of us could have imagined.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
again, you fail to prove Sally Yates lied about anything, Dipshit Fraud.

God. You are SO FUCKING DUMB.

Yates says, "I think that this was a serious compromise situation" regarding Michael Flynn. LOL.

Her testimony?

MR. SCHIFF: Were you aware of the meeting that is alleged to have taken place between Flynn, Kushner, and the Russian Ambassador?
MS. YATES: No. I only read about that in the media after I left. I did not know about that at the time I was there.

Whoops.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You didn't vote for trump four years ago but the daily shit show from this White House has turned you into a crazed cult follower of his?

You're even dumber than any of us could have imagined.

Yes. The daily shit show of false propaganda by the left has shown me how corrupt and dishonest the left actually is - in both the reaction to the pandemic and the phony allegations of Russian collusion that they've been pummeling into your stupid heads for years.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I think Obama wiretapped trumptower
I think the Clintons murdered Vince Foster
I think the Clintons mudered Seth Rich
I think Obama was born in Kenya
I think 5 million illegals voted in the last election
I think Hillary is running a child sex ring from a pizzeria
I think the deep state is out to get trump
I think Ted Cruz's father killed JFK
I think the Clintons had Scalia murdered
I think Muslims in NJ were cherring after 9/11
I think climate change is a hoax started by China
I think windmills cause cancer
I think Joe Scarborough killed an intern
I think the Clintons had Jeffrey Epstein killed

Trump telling the world he's taking Hydroxychlorquine belongs on this list. Someone said he was chasing down the pill with a shot of Lysol. Hasn't been confirmed yet.

Trump is fucken piece of shit. Why would he announce he's taking Hydroxychlorquine? Never mind i know why he did it.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
God. You are SO FUCKING DUMB.

Yates says, "I think that this was a serious compromise situation" regarding Michael Flynn. LOL.

Her testimony?

MR. SCHIFF: Were you aware of the meeting that is alleged to have taken place between Flynn, Kushner, and the Russian Ambassador?
MS. YATES: No. I only read about that in the media after I left. I did not know about that at the time I was there.

Whoops.
Whoops, Dipshit:

Ms. Yates’s testimony, along with a separate revelation Monday that President Barack Obama had warned Mr. Trump not to hire Mr. Flynn, offered a more complete public account of Mr. Flynn’s stunning fall from one of the nation’s most important security posts.
"We believed that Gen. Flynn was compromised with respect to the Russians," Yates told a Senate subcommittee on Monday. "To state the obvious, you don't want your national security adviser compromised by the Russians."

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Yes. The daily shit show of false propaganda by the left has shown me how corrupt and dishonest the left actually is - in both the reaction to the pandemic and the phony allegations of Russian collusion that they've been pummeling into your stupid heads for years.
Here's your chance, fake phony fraud dipshit. Take 5 -10 posts and Criticize and attack the Fascist Traitor Idiot, show how "objective" and "independent" you are.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You used to have some independence and objectivity. You no longer do. You're a bootlicking Cultist who marches lock step with the Idiot Traitor. All you do is defend him. That's not objectivity, Dipshit.
Here's your chance dipshit. Take 5 -10 posts and Criticize and attack the Fascist Traitor Idiot, show how "objective" and "independent" you are.

Here's Another Spy.

Treasonous.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump telling the world he's taking Hydroxychlorquine belongs on this list. Someone said he was chasing down the pill with a shot of Lysol. Hasn't been confirmed yet.

Trump is fucken piece of shit. Why would he announce he's taking Hydroxychlorquine? Never mind i know why he did it.

Because of Chinese and French studies that showed it had efficacy against the virus, dipshit.