Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
And not one of them related to Russian collusion.

They got Manafort on hiding income, moron.
5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

That's not collusion, you fucking moron.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump jr met with 6 Russians or Russians agents. Emails confirmed this exchange with a Russian. "If you have what I think you have my dad will love it. We may want to use it later in the fall". Later Trump praised Wikileaks over 175 times. Jullian Assange contacted Don Jr and asked him to thank his dad for all his praise.

Trump and Jr refused to be interviewed by Mueller. Which would normally not be tolerated but Mueller was scared shitless of his boss Donald Trump.

Jr did testify to the Senate where 99% of his answers were "I don't recall ". He made a mockery out of the Senate.
Sure the Trump campaign wasn't colluding with the Russians. 😂 😂 😂

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Independents in my state can't vote in Primaries, Dipshit. I choose to vote in primaries, I have to register in a major party.

Mine neither, idiot.

Doesn't stop me and tons of others from registering as an independent so we're not associated with either shitty party, retard.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

were indicted on conspiracy charges,The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Mine neither, idiot.

Doesn't stop me and tons of others from registering as an independent so we're not associated with either shitty party, retard.
You are incapable of criticizing your dear Cult Leader Dipshit. Doesn't matter what it says on your registration Card, your Traitorous Cultist.

Here's your chance, fake phony fraud dipshit. Take 5 -10 posts and Criticize and attack the Fascist Traitor Idiot, show how "objective" and "independent" you are.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
were indicted on conspiracy charges,The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

JFC. So now you've proven the fact that you don't know what the words censorship, exposure, AND conspiracy mean.

Just because there was a conspiracy doesn't mean it was with members of the Trump campaign (which it wasn't), dumbfuck.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Collusion isn't a crime. Mueller even said he wasn't trying to prove collusion.

You're a misinformation Nazi. Please stop.

Tell us why Trump fired 4 Inspector Generals in a month? Rumor has it they were fired for doing their jobs. The top Nazi at Eog, says Trump was draining the swamp. I believe the rumors. I never believe Nazis, all they do is traffic lies and conspiracies.

7,000 to 15,000

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
JFC. So now you've proven the fact that you don't know what the words censorship, exposure, AND conspiracy mean.

Just because there was a conspiracy doesn't mean it was with members of the Trump campaign (which it wasn't), dumbfuck.
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2018/12/17/464235/following-the-money/

Here's your chance, fake phony fraud dipshit. Take 5 -10 posts and Criticize and attack the Fascist Traitor Idiot, show how "objective" and "independent" you are.

kane

EOG master
Because of Chinese and French studies that showed it had efficacy against the virus, dipshit.

You can take France off the list, the French government said they will no longer allow hospitals to use Hydroxy to deal with Covid patients, after a long study they determined the stuff was more likely to cause more harm than good in people with Covid

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You can take France off the list, the French government said they will no longer allow hospitals to use Hydroxy to deal with Covid patients, after a long study they determined the stuff was more likely to cause more harm than good in people with Covid

Jesus Christ. Trump didn't mention hydroxychloroquine or remdesivir today, genius. The (small) studies were done before he mentioned them.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Some interesting head to head lines for state electoral. If the election was held today Biden would win. That's a big if. Almost 6 months to go. A lot can happen between now and election day. "James Comey".

PARTY TO WIN THE PENNSYLVANIA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
05/2900:00
Democrats -190
Republicans +155

PARTY TO WIN THE MICHIGAN ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats -225
Republicans +182

PARTY TO WIN THE WISCONSIN ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats -143
Republicans +118

PARTY TO WIN THE MINNESOTA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats -344
Republicans +266

PARTY TO WIN THE ARIZONA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats
Republicans
+108

PARTY TO WIN THE FLORIDA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats +116
Republicans -140

PARTY TO WIN THE N. CAROLINA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats +113
Republicans -137

Bigrunner

EOG Master
justice dept just indicted 5 Chinese and about 15 NK for $$$ laundry

the hammer comes down tomorrow on china

Keep us updated. Personally I think everything Trump's DOJ is political in nature? The DOJ used to act somewhat non-partisan? What do you think the chances are after he lost the Covid-19 war, he starts a war with China or even NK before the election?

MrTop

EOG Master
Keep us updated. Personally I think everything Trump's DOJ is political in nature? The DOJ used to act somewhat non-partisan? What do you think the chances are after he lost the Covid-19 war, he starts a war with China or even NK before the election?

i told you back in november....it is not trump... it is the policy of the gov't ... the dead give away is when Obama said " we are pivoting to Asia " look it up.... Obama was really saying the
USA was moving 60 % of the U.S. military which was in the gulf & Mediterranean Sea to the South China Sea.. that is when China looked up from the table and they knew that they were the future target .. China knew that the USA was going to start tightening the vise. Trump is just continuing what the USA wants to do if china did not turn into a democracy ,, Globalism failed from Nixon, jimmy carter thru clinton.... it is over.. China has to stand on their own 2 feet .. it is tit for tat the rest of the way.. it is called Thucydides’ Trap ....... when a rising power ( china ) tries to take on the a dominant ( USA ) country... 12 times out of 16 there was war.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i told you back in november....it is not trump... it is the policy of the gov't ... the dead give away is when Obama said " we are pivoting to Asia " look it up.... Obama was really saying the
USA was moving 60 % of the U.S. military which was in the gulf & Mediterranean Sea to the South China Sea.. that is when China looked up from the table and they knew that they were the future target .. China knew that the USA was going to start tightening the vise. Trump is just continuing what the USA wants to do if china did not turn into a democracy ,, Globalism failed from Nixon, jimmy carter thru clinton.... it is over.. China has to stand on their own 2 feet .. it is tit for tat the rest of the way.. it is called Thucydides’ Trap ....... when a rising power ( china ) tries to take on the a dominant ( USA ) country... 12 times out of 16 there was war.

Its is often Trump. The Doj isn't independent from Trump.

1. Charges dropped on Mike Flynn after he pleaded guilty.

2. Roger Stone sentence reduced by Bill Barr.

3. Bill Barr misinformed and confused the American people with the way he spun the Mueller report.

4. Bill Barr appointed an Independent Prosecutor to investigate Trumps political opponents. The reasons for the investigation were based on conspiracies and politics.

The DOJ policy is political. It sanctions are placed on China and NK tomorrow your prediction will be very impressive.

MrTop

EOG Master
Its is often Trump. The Doj isn't independent from Trump.

1. Charges dropped on Mike Flynn after he pleaded guilty.

2. Roger Stone sentence reduced by Bill Barr.

3. Bill Barr misinformed and confused the American people with the way he spun the Mueller report.

4. Bill Barr appointed an Independent Prosecutor to investigate Trumps political opponents. The reasons for the investigation were based on conspiracies and politics.

The DOJ policy is political. It sanctions are placed on China and NK tomorrow your prediction will be very impressive.

china not letting in google or facebook. that has nothing to do with trump. it is capitalism vs communism

Bigrunner

EOG Master
china not letting in google or facebook. that has nothing to do with trump. it is capitalism vs communism

China has rounded up millions of Muslims over the years.

China, India, Saudi Arabia are horrible countries. Have the worst human rights records in the world. Trump is in bed with all of them. President Xi, Modi, MBS. Trump is self dealing with all three of these countries. Saudi,

Trump is dealing with all 3. Covering up a murder of a American resident in order to make an illegal 400 billion dollar arms deal. That's Saudi Arabia.

China has been awarding Ivanka an unprecedented number of trademarks. Trump has been giving preferential treatment to Chinese Telecom ZTE.

When Biden wins he'll name Saudi Arabia a pariah country. I can't wait. With the help of Jared and Trump, Saudi got away with murdering an American resident. Trump is a traitor.

Trump has his own policies. I guess what you're saying is tomorrow we will see Trumps policies being overrun by the DOJ. Thanks in advance.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. The guy who met opposition at every corner in enacting the China tariffs is the guy in bed with China.

Pay no attention to the people who negotiated the shitty trade deals with China to begin with. LOL.

You idiots can't even fathom that I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. That's how gone you actually are.

You have absolutely no concept of being objective.

Nah. You are just a fucking liar who thinks everyone else is stupid. Enjoy the coming years of life locked up in a basement scared of the evil media.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yeah. The guy who met opposition at every corner in enacting the China tariffs is the guy in bed with China.

Pay no attention to the people who negotiated the shitty trade deals with China to begin with. LOL.

"I think President Xi has been doing a great job fighting the virus. I appreciate how transparent he has been. On behalf of the American people on want to thank President Xi". Donald Trump said this mid January. This praise was followed up with multiple attacks and blame in the following months.

You're one dumb fucken right wing political hack. You can't think outside the box. You think everything is black and white. Its not and Trump is the least transparent president ever. Hes been in bed with Xi. He's been in bed with Kim. He sucked Putins dick. And he lets MBS fuck him in the ass. And he probably sucks Erdogen dick. But then he'll blame them for the STD's he has.

Dumb Monkey Fucker.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nah. You are just a fucking liar who thinks everyone else is stupid. Enjoy the coming years of life locked up in a basement scared of the evil media.

Posted by me on 10/27/16...

MonkeyFocker;1721218 said:
I'm voting for a third party candidate (Johnson). I have limited choices in Nevada.

Cannot in good conscience vote for Hillary or Trump.

http://www.peepsplace.com/showpost.php?p=1721218&postcount=9

I can do this all day with you dipshits. You'd think you'd fucking learn after the 562nd time you look like a retard.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And I'd also wager that mathematically, it can be proven that 65k in 2017-18 is much closer to the actual number than the 5-15k that you stated.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And I'd also wager that mathematically, it can be proven that 65k in 2017-18 is much closer to the actual number than the 5-15k that you stated.

Fuck your algorithms that intentionally overstate the projections. There's a reason they're overstated. A much better way to prove I'm right is to survey a large group of Doctors and ask them how many of their patients died from the flu. 99% will say none. Take it from there.

Btw, your surrender noted.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And BTW, trying to rewrite your own history here doesn't make the evidence shoved in your face daily which you can't dispute go away.