Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No, but 15% may happen, and that would make it almost impossible for a dem to win.

Merlin and Trump predicted a red wave for the RepubliCons for the Nov '18 midterms. Now Merlin and Trump are predicting a black wave for Trump and the RepubliCons this November. I love the desperation. I love that Biden is the underdog.

kane

EOG master
Trumps black vote comes from black men, they aren't going to be impressed with some black bitch being VP. Not one bit.

So Mr Merlin now speaks for black people. When the black community is deciding on who they should take their lead from, it's Rev Al, Jesse, and Merlin, not necessarily in that order, lol

kane

EOG master
Trumps black vote comes from black men, they aren't going to be impressed with some black bitch being VP. Not one bit.

Okay Jesse, err, Merlin, please tell me why you think Trump will double his black vote from 8 to 15%, that's an awfully big jump, I'm curious as to how he'll do it

kane

EOG master
Merlin, I've linked you to 4 articles showing Trump losing support among seniors and the religious right, and we both know without the full support from them Trump is in big trouble.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm not always a fan of police but that is pretty comical......

That old man must have been watching LaBrick and how he flops, LOL.

They gave him a courtesy "move on your way" and the guy went down like he was hit with a bazooka.

Another professional victim.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
First time we've seen 50 states and 18 countries protest at the same time. George Floyd has changed the world.

Fuck scumbag Trump and the scumbags that support his criminal record.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
First time we've seen 50 states and 18 countries protest at the same time. George Floyd has changed the world.

Fuck scumbag Trump and the scumbags that support his criminal record.
I hope your wife bitches more than you, then you would know what it's like when we read your posts.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I hope your wife bitches more than you, then you would know what it's like when we read your posts.

Look at your anger. We know what it's about.

1. Right wing cops getting defunded
2. Friends of George Floyd praising his character, love of his neighbors, and his want to change the world
3. Right wing exposed as closed minded individuals. Kneeling during National Anthem obviously isn't disrespecting the flag.
4. Your mom can't have a funeral but the black man had his. That was the touchdown

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
These liberal cocksuckers actually believe black people have to align with their beliefs because of the color of their skin or they get labeled "Uncle Toms" and sellouts.

That is one of the most racist posts I've ever read on the forums. And not only do the other libtards quote it and say nothing, but they actually agree with it 100%.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
These liberal cocksuckers actually believe black people have to align with their beliefs because of the color of their skin or they get labeled "Uncle Toms" and sellouts.

That is one of the most racist posts I've ever read on the forums. And not only do the other libtards quote it and say nothing, but they actually agree with it 100%.

I remember how accurate your opinion is. You said Trump's European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK was brilliant. 😂 You're nothing but a scumbag political hack.

Defund right wing police and police departments. Right wing Nazis should have ended with Hitler. Now look where we are. Cha, cha, cha changes

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Look at your anger. We know what it's about.

1. Right wing cops getting defunded
2. Friends of George Floyd praising his character, love of his neighbors, and his want to change the world
3. Right wing exposed as closed minded individuals. Kneeling during National Anthem obviously isn't disrespecting the flag.
4. Your mom can't have a funeral but the black man had his. That was the touchdown

Someone couldn't give him a $20?

His rap sheet also speaks of his character.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If the economy bounces back in Mich, people will
Blame Whitmer for holding the state back and vote Trump.

President: general election Mich.

MAY 30-JUN 3, 2020
B+
EPIC-MRA
600LV
Biden
53%
41%
Trump Biden+12

President: general election

MAY 28-JUN 2, 2020
A-
NBC News/The Wall Street Journal
1,000RV
Biden
49%
42%
Trump Biden+7

Michigan: Trump vs. Biden

2016: Trump +0.3 | 2012: Obama +9.5 | 2008: Obama +16.4
National | Wisconsin | Florida | Michigan | Pennsylvania | North Carolina | Arizona | Minnesota

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread RCP Average4/18 - 6/3----50.0 42.7Biden +7.3

EPIC-MRA5/30 - 6/3600 LV4.05341Biden +12
CNBC/Change Research (D)5/29 - 5/31620 LV--4846Biden +2
FOX News4/18 - 4/21801 RV3.54941Biden +8
All Michigan: Trump vs. Biden Polling Data

Bigrunner

EOG Master
whats vibe in michigan, do you think trump wins it again this year?

Relax Railturd. Fair Warning has been predicting 4 more years of Trump. Between you two simpletons, Trump has Wi, Mi, Pa, Fl, locked up. Biden really doesn't have a path to victory.

boston massacre

EOG Master
President: general election Mich.

MAY 30-JUN 3, 2020
B+
EPIC-MRA
600LV
Biden
53%
41%
Trump Biden+12

President: general election

MAY 28-JUN 2, 2020
A-
NBC News/The Wall Street Journal
1,000RV
Biden
49%
42%
Trump Biden+7

Michigan: Trump vs. Biden

2016: Trump +0.3 | 2012: Obama +9.5 | 2008: Obama +16.4
National | Wisconsin | Florida | Michigan | Pennsylvania | North Carolina | Arizona | Minnesota

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread RCP Average4/18 - 6/3----50.0 42.7Biden +7.3

EPIC-MRA5/30 - 6/3600 LV4.05341Biden +12
CNBC/Change Research (D)5/29 - 5/31620 LV--4846Biden +2
FOX News4/18 - 4/21801 RV3.54941Biden +8
All Michigan: Trump vs. Biden Polling Data

Stay Smart Pennsylvania.

Stay Smart.

Vote America.

Not Antifa.

Good Job at the Polls.

Destroy these PUNKS !

https://nypost.com/2020/06/06/biden-is-facing-a-real-enthusiasm-problem-in-pennsylvania/

Joe Biden, with wife Jill, calls Scranton, Penn., his home and has based his campaign headquarters in Philadelphia -- but trails Trump by a four-point lead in the state.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If Trump can beat a -10000 fav in Mich in ‘16, anything is possible.

speaking of Hillary, she’s crying again how Bernie did her wrong and cost her the election. LA times today.

kane

EOG master
If Trump can beat a -10000 fav in Mich in ‘16, anything is possible.

speaking of Hillary, she’s crying again how Bernie did her wrong and cost her the election. LA times today.

She cost herself the election, along with a little help from Comey, but she has no one to blame but herself

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Preditit.org has dems winning the prez election by grabbing 305 electoral college votes.

The fear that the news is showing is winning.

People will vote for biden as a way to virtue signal they dont like trump and are not racist.

Biden is going to crush trump. Too much momentum for the dems going forward.

I thought trump was a lock months before but new information has flipped my views.

I consider myself libertarian.

But biden has this locked up. There is going to be a flood of new voters in 2020 that didnt vote in 2015.

Bigrunner is 100% correct on this idea. They thought killary was a shoe in. They wont make that mistake this year.

Cant wait to see how biden makes the country great again.

I wouldnt be surprised if he allowed slavery again with white people as the slaves. And there will be white people lining up to volunteer to be a slave for a black owner to right the wrong from 200 years ago.

Bet founder johnson wants to give 40m blacks 350k each for slavery wrongs. Thats 14.7 trillion.

Biden will get this passed. Then everything will be made right.

My question is where do i send my check for this?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You worship a racist shit for brains like trump and call others racists

That’s cute

So kane, Guesser, and you are openly calling and supporting the calling of some independent thinking black people Uncle Toms because they support a political candidate that you don't agree with.

You three better hope you never meet me or any of my friends, you racist sacks of shit.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
MonkeyFucker seems awfully agitated this morning, I guess he was looking at Trump's poll numbers

No. I was looking at three racist scumbags having the nerve to call some of my friends Uncle Toms.

Fuck you, you toxic, self-righteous, racist bag of shit.