Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like he popped to 49% today, quite the improvement in the last week.

It looks like this is the highest he's been since march 13th - that might be the day the shutdowns started?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
eventually joe has to come out of basement. his wife can't make speeches or debate for him. that's when the real comedy starts.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Looks like he popped to 49% today, quite the improvement in the last week.

It looks like this is the highest he's been since march 13th - that might be the day the shutdowns started?
Michigan shut down Monday 3/16 so that sounds right.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The entire free world is rooting for Turnip, except for the US left who don't understand the positive ebb and flow of their own agenda.

Everyone that is mankind should be pulling for him.

MrTop

EOG Master
Taxes going up for corporate 21% to - 28% or 29% . Going up for individuals too. It will make what trump did to lower them get washed away.

bloomberg

mr merlin

EOG Master
Taxes going up for corporate 21% to - 28% or 29% . Going up for individuals too. It will make what trump did to lower them get washed away.

bloomberg
Hmmm, now let me see, would bloomberg tell the truth? And most importantly, would Bloomberg know the truth, I doubt it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The entire free world is rooting for Turnip, except for the US left who don't understand the positive ebb and flow of their own agenda.

Everyone that is mankind should be pulling for him.

I would actually say it is the other way around. he is LOATHED in places like Germany, England, France and Canada

His only "fans" are here in the USA. No more than 63M of them. They are far outnumbered but will that show on Nov 3

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I would actually say it is the other way around. he is LOATHED in places like Germany, England, France and Canada

His only "fans" are here in the USA. No more than 63M of them. They are far outnumbered but will that show on Nov 3
Billy is being facetious.

MrTop

EOG Master
Hmmm, now let me see, would bloomberg tell the truth? And most importantly, would Bloomberg know the truth, I doubt it.

bloomberg is better news than anything you read. That is why it cost $24k a year and yours is free... Larry Fink is the guy that Trump calls for info.. Fink is on speed dial. Fink is CEO of blackrock.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Worse crisis ever in America caused by the worst president ever. And the RepubliCons let him do it. Fuck the RepubliCons!.

The Senate is in play bigly.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Judicious Joe is the lock of the century. Kind of like the Caps over Vegas in 2018. Eighty percent of gamblers are right wing nut cases so odds are skewed in favor of Trump. It's funny how gamblers hate stiffs when Trump is one of the biggest of all time.

Every time I leave the house I curse Trump. He is a very bad man wholly unqualified to be president. Judicious Joe is no great shakes either (think Dan Flood Pa Democrat), but Trump has been such a disaster he leaves the country with no other choice. Dems will use Trump's stupid comments against him. Although Biden may make some gaffes once he begins
campaigning again, he won't call the pandemic a "hoax". Dems must be aware of Trump and Fox's dirty tricks and lies that seem to fool many Americans.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Judicious Joe is the lock of the century. Kind of like the Caps over Vegas in 2018. Eighty percent of gamblers are right wing nut cases so odds are skewed in favor of Trump. It's funny how gamblers hate stiffs when Trump is one of the biggest of all time.

Every time I leave the house I curse Trump. He is a very bad man wholly unqualified to be president. Judicious Joe is no great shakes either (think Dan Flood Pa Democrat), but Trump has been such a disaster he leaves the country with no other choice. Dems will use Trump's stupid comments against him. Although Biden may make some gaffes once he begins
campaigning again, he won't call the pandemic a "hoax". Dems must be aware of Trump and Fox's dirty tricks and lies that seem to fool many Americans.

This Guy Loves ILLEGALS, and Loves Giving his Money to Democrats so they can Take Care of All the ILLEGALS' Needs.

America Last with this Guy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

His stiffing was one of the two factors in me not voting for him.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I think Trump will be reelected.

I thought by now his constant whining would make him toxic, but it hasnt.

Also thought that people would get tired of his constant unfounded bragging but nope.

The man truly is teflon

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Worse crisis ever in America caused by the worst president ever. And the RepubliCons let him do it. Fuck the RepubliCons!.

The Senate is in play bigly.

Think about this:

IF he gets re-elected he will be even worse

He no longer has to give a FUCK what people think of him since he can't be re-elected (although he will check and explore every possible option to see if he somehow can). He will do whatever he wants NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

If you think things are bad NOW....WAIT!

If he gets re-elected what we are going thru now will seem like prosperity. He will cut taxes even more for the rich saying how great it will help the economy. He will be the stark raving mad DICKtator he wants to be and fancies himself as

He would also put at least 2 - and maybe 3 - judges on the SCOTUS meaning he will have put on 4-5. Think about that! That means 30+ years from now incompetent dumb fucks he put on the court will STILL be screwing us over

VOTE BLUE ON NOV 3 AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! BECAUSE IT DOES!Trump - Winner.jpg

I think Trump will be reelected.

I thought by now his constant whining would make him toxic, but it hasnt.

Also thought that people would get tired of his constant unfounded bragging but nope.

The man truly is teflon

Not happening unless something miraculous happens with the economy