Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Where was President Lysol today? Did he take a day off to regroup after yesterday's disaster? Yesterday he couldn't answer a reporter's question regarding his claims that Obams committed the biggest political crime in history. He then attacked an Asian American female reporter followed by his attack on CNN reporter Kristen Collins. Then President Lysol stormed out. I miss that, where was he today?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Where was President Lysol today? Did he take a day off to regroup after yesterday's disaster? Yesterday he couldn't answer a reporter's question regarding his claims that Obams committed the biggest political crime in history. He then attacked an Asian American female reporter followed by his attack on CNN reporter Kristen Collins. Then President Lysol stormed out. I miss that, where was he today?

he was meetings with russians..........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
no doubt, we must trust brennan, comey and clapper....

What exactly did Trump say Brennan, Comey and Clapper did? Is Barr bringing charges against them?

I know Trump said Flynn was innocent and free, because you began parroting it. Reminds of when Trump said North Korea denuclearized and you began parroting it. 😂

Again what did Trump say Comey did?
What did Trump say Brennan did?
What did Trump say Clapper did?

I know he said Obama committed the biggest political crime ever. Dumb Alfie, What did Obama do? This should be interesting.

I'm thinking Comey married his sister? You would know, you said Omar married her brother?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
he was meetings with russians..........

And Putin told him he didn't do it.

"I don't see why he would. Putin told me he didn't do it. I believe him over my intelligence".
- President Lysol

"I love Wikileaks"
- President Lysol

"No Collusion. Where are the Russians".
- Dumb Alfie

Some Americans just trust Putin and the Russians over American Intelligence. President Lysol and his supporters do. Little do they know. "No Collusion". "Russia if your listening help". "It was about adoptions". "No collusion".

"I don't see why he would. I believe President Putin".
- President Lysol & Dumb Alfie

"No collusion"
- President Lysol and Dumb Alfie

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Trump 2020 in a landslide.

dems getting exposed by all these "investigations" that are coming up as farts in the wind.

dems have zero chance with Biden. They need a miracle like Obama to come out of the wood work to run and that isnt' happening.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Only chance Trump has is if the Russians are more successful with their meddling and interference than they were in 2016. And that may well happen. Trump and Moscow Mitch have zero interest in election security. Dems have a lot to overcome. They don't cheat to win. RepubliCon 101, cheat if you have too.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Has anyone made any significant money in the Dow. Its up a lousy 15% in three in a half years of the Trumps presidency. Obama was President for 8 years and his Dow went up 25% annually. You do the math, 5% annually for Trump. 25% annually for Obama.

No wonder why Trump's appoval rating never gets much higher than 40%.

Thank you President Obama, if it wasn't for you we'd all be broke.

boston massacre

EOG Master
no doubt, we must trust brennan, comey and clapper....

De Classified Doc. stating Brennan was told Russians helping Hillary.

Trump spy chief declassifying documents showing CIA Director John Brennan 'suppressed' Russia intelligence

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sol Wisenberg: Unmasking, Leaking Flynn-Kislyak Phone Calls To A Media A Felony
I'm worried there's more bullshit going on Boston, it was supposedly declassified, then the justice dept was going to release the names, then yesterday they said it's not their document and Grinell should do it. Will he do it, I'm afraid he wont, so it'll be just like a year back when trunp was going to release the Fisa warrant and other stuff - none of which happened.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sounds like a lot of people from the Obama administration will be convicted. I'm willing to wager a lot of money against. Just on the basis of track records of RepubliCons vs. Democrats. Eventhough Obama committed the biggest political crime in history 😂 I'm predicting no one from the Obama administration gets convicted. I should get odds but I'll take the bet even up. $500 or less.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump 2020 in a landslide.

dems getting exposed by all these "investigations" that are coming up as farts in the wind.

dems have zero chance with Biden. They need a miracle like Obama to come out of the wood work to run and that isnt' happening.

OK. By how many EC Votes? 100+ 150+ How Many?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Sportsmylife is an professional Trumptard, a professional gambler and a professional idiot. I'm positive his prediction will be wayoff and it won't shock my. Time will tell.

Maybe so but all I did is ask by how many EC Votes he thinks Der Fuhrer will win by. Rather how many more than the 74 he won by in 2016. I have a good friend, who is very smart (one of the few MAGAts) and he told me last month Der Fuhrer will win by an even bigger margin in 2020 than 2016. I said I don't see how that happens and IF #IQ45 wins it will be by far less than 2016. I see at least 2 Red States in 2016 flipping to Blue (PA/MI) and I can see others like: WI, AZ and FL flipping, too. I don't see any states that were Blue in 2016 flipping - at least right now, that is.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Maybe so but all I did is ask by how many EC Votes he thinks Der Fuhrer will win by. Rather how many more than the 74 he won by in 2016. I have a good friend, who is very smart (one of the few MAGAts) and he told me last month Der Fuhrer will win by an even bigger margin in 2020 than 2016. I said I don't see how that happens and IF #IQ45 wins it will be by far less than 2016. I see at least 2 Red States in 2016 flipping to Blue (PA/MI) and I can see others like: WI, AZ and FL flipping, too. I don't see any states that were Blue in 2016 flipping - at least right now, that is.
I was going to write what your friend predicted.

he will easily beat the +74 for in his first win and I will give him an outside shot of topping obama's 192 vote win in 2008.

Reagan in 1984 with a 512 vote will in his re-election is just insane.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sad news for team Biden

A CNN poll of 15 crucial battleground states shows President Trump crushing Joe Biden by seven full points, 52 to 45 percent.

The poll covered the expected swing states of Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

In its national poll, the fake news outlet shows Biden beating Trump 51 to 46 percent, but the presidency is not a national race, it is a race in each of the 50 states.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I voted for obama twice.

That's irrelevant.

Curious is you bet Trump yet? What states do you think he'll take in 2020 that he lost in 2016. Are you counting on more help from Russia in 2020? Are you expecting any October surprises from the FBI or DOJ? It seems like Bill Barr and the DOJ are working hard to manufacture some surprises. I just do see Trump doing better in 2020 than '16, unless he gets a lot of illegal help.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm worried there's more bullshit going on Boston, it was supposedly declassified, then the justice dept was going to release the names, then yesterday they said it's not their document and Grinell should do it. Will he do it, I'm afraid he wont, so it'll be just like a year back when trunp was going to release the Fisa warrant and other stuff - none of which happened.

BIDEN UNMASKS FLYNN.

Unmasking Leaked.

A Felony.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/1...des-james-clapper-john-brennan-and-joe-biden/

Last edited:
Sad news for team Biden

A CNN poll of 15 crucial battleground states shows President Trump crushing Joe Biden by seven full points, 52 to 45 percent.

The poll covered the expected swing states of Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

In its national poll, the fake news outlet shows Biden beating Trump 51 to 46 percent, but the presidency is not a national race, it is a race in each of the 50 states.

You’ve told us endlessly that CNN is FakeNews-now you source them

More proof of your intellectual dishonesty

boston massacre

EOG Master

Carlson/Hannity/Ingraham.

If You want to Know what's Happening.

SNOWFLAKES WILL SAY FAKE NEWS, IF THEY SPELL A WORD WRONG

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Far Right Winger and Fox News host Laura Ingraham made a brilliant comment today. "Dr. Fauci wasn't elected to anything".

Did anyone besides Boston massacre ever say Laura Ingraham was brilliant? Maybe Dumb Merlin and Dumb Dude.

I guarantee when Boston sees a doctor he tells them nobody elected you. Its brilliant and so is Laura Ingraham. 😂

Bigrunner

EOG Master
manaford out of prison... home duty ...corona set him free ... a real trooper did not say a word.

Manafort released to home confinement. Charges against Flynn dropped after he pleads guilty to perjury twice. And after accepting 1/2 million from Turkey and Russia. An obvious traitor. Judge Sullivan told Flynn "you sold out your country ". Michael Cohen home confinement denied.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/02/michael-cohen-jail-release-delayed-230141

Department of Justice under Barr is being used by President Lysol to allow Trump's friends to commit crimes and avoid prosecution, while at the same time it's being used to punish Trump's enemies. It's unprecedented never seen before in America.

And now we know why Howard Stern hates Trump voters. America has lost its values and lost its way.

MrTop

EOG Master
Manafort released to home confinement. Charges against Flynn dropped after he pleads guilty to perjury twice. And after accepting 1/2 million from Turkey and Russia. An obvious traitor. Judge Sullivan told Flynn "you sold out your country ". Michael Cohen home confinement denied.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/02/michael-cohen-jail-release-delayed-230141

Department of Justice under Barr is being used by President Lysol to allow Trump's friends to commit crimes and avoid prosecution, while at the same time it's being used to punish Trump's enemies. It's unprecedented never seen before in America.

And now we know why Howard Stern hates Trump voters. America has lost its values and lost its way.

flynn case has not been decided yet by judge.... give me more fake news

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I was going to write what your friend predicted.

he will easily beat the +74 for in his first win and I will give him an outside shot of topping obama's 192 vote win in 2008.

Reagan in 1984 with a 512 vote will in his re-election is just insane.

Bigrunner nailed it. Please tell us what states he lost in 2016 he will win in 2020. And do you think he will lose any states he won in 2016.

Here is the 2016 map: https://www.270towin.com/maps/2016-actual-electoral-map

So please tell us what states Der Fuhrer will win in 2020 that he lost in 2016 and if you see him losing any states he won in 2016

Please give us the final EC total for him for Nov 3