Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

Bigrunner

EOG Master
flynn case has not been decided yet by judge.... give me more fake news

People like you are dangerous. Always using the right wing talking point fake news. Damn.

I said charges were dropped against Flynn and they were. But I never said the Judge agrees with the corrupt Department of Justice. The judge has the final say. He said he wants explanation on why the Doj dropped charges. He wants to hear from third parties, friends of the court before he sentences Flynn. Actually when someone pleads guilty its a conviction. I said Trump is using the corrupt DOJ to allow his friends to aviod prosecutions. Trump's DOJ has followed Trumps orders. Now its up to the judge who told Flynn you sold out your country. Damn you and your Fake News. A cancer in America.

MrTop

EOG Master
People like you are dangerous. Always using the right wing talking point fake news. Damn.

I said charges were dropped against Flynn and they were. But I never said the Judge agrees with the corrupt Department of Justice. The judge has the final say. He said he wants explanation on why the Doj dropped charges. He wants to hear from third parties, friends of the court before he sentences Flynn. Actually when someone pleads guilty its a conviction. I said Trump is using the corrupt DOJ to allow his friends to aviod prosecutions. Trump's DOJ has followed Trumps orders. Now its up to the judge who told Flynn you sold out your country. Damn you and your Fake News. A cancer in America.

your BS does not decide it ..all of it has to be approved by a judge ...READ bloomberg and WSJ get your head out of CNN

MrTop

EOG Master

Judge Appoints Lawyer to Argue Against Dismissal of Charges in Flynn Case
Retired judge to argue against the government’s motion to dismiss the case

WSJ

Bigrunner

EOG Master
your BS does not decide it ..all of it has to be approved by a judge ...READ bloomberg and WSJ get your head out of CNN

Mr. Top can't read. About 3 times I said the Judge has the final say. Go back to school and pay attention in reading class. The judge has the final say. But you say Fake News. You're a cancer, and don't let anyone tell you differently. I'll repeat because you have lots of difficulty reading. You're a cancer and don't let anyone tell you differently.

MrTop

EOG Master
Mr. Top can't read. About 3 times I said the Judge has the final say. Go back to school and pay attention in reading class. The judge has the final say. But you say Fake News. You're a cancer, and don't let anyone tell you differently. I'll repeat but you have lots of difficulty reading. You're a cancer and don't let anyone tell you differently.

you read CNN and did not know clinton sold out the dem voters with the WTO treaty with china... go back to november when you got schooled.. that is when i told you

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you read CNN and did not know clinton sold out the dem voters with the WTO treaty with china... go back to november when you got schooled.. that is when i told you

If you say so Sean Hannity. I didnt pay attention to politics until Bush 2 started exececuting Americans as Governor of Texas. What I do know is Reagan was a terrible president very criminal, Nixon was a horrible president more criminal than Reagan, Bush 2 was very bad and lied a lot, and Trump was the worst and most criminal president ever. All RepubliCons. I also know Clinton was the last president that created an annual surplus and a great economy. That's your schooling for today. Hopefully you learned RepubliCon presidents are very bad and very criminal. This was 4th grade material. Class dismissed.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
CNN poll in swing states has trump with an enormous 7 pt lead.

In Wisc Gov. Evers - D has a 67% approval rating. The Liar in Chief has a 44% approval rating. The Liar in Chief won this battleground state in 2016. President Lysol will lose in 2020. Merlin thinks a red wave is here. Me, I'm gonna take that CNN poll with a grain of salt. Time will tell.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
That's irrelevant.

Curious is you bet Trump yet? What states do you think he'll take in 2020 that he lost in 2016. Are you counting on more help from Russia in 2020? Are you expecting any October surprises from the FBI or DOJ? It seems like Bill Barr and the DOJ are working hard to manufacture some surprises. I just do see Trump doing better in 2020 than '16, unless he gets a lot of illegal help.
Not irrelevant.

I voted for the best person at the time.

Obama was the best option.

Fk killary.

So you agree trump wins and improves his margin.

I dont track states for where his margin comes from.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Bigrunner nailed it. Please tell us what states he lost in 2016 he will win in 2020. And do you think he will lose any states he won in 2016.

Here is the 2016 map: https://www.270towin.com/maps/2016-actual-electoral-map

So please tell us what states Der Fuhrer will win in 2020 that he lost in 2016 and if you see him losing any states he won in 2016

Please give us the final EC total for him for Nov 3
He takes california easy now. New york in play.

Gavin newsom gave him the state with the extended lockdown.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If the election was held today, trump isn’t flipping any states in his favor.

You know that.
I know that.

But I want Sports to tell us what States he is gonna flip and if he will lose any. I know he won't because when dealing with MAGAts we have to keep this in mind - but maybe he will prove me wrong and actually do something MAGAts hate to do - provide FACTS!

If he doesn't he will be like all other MAGAts - full of hot air and shit and no substance
Trump - Facts.jpg

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He takes california easy now. New york in play.

Gavin newsom gave him the state with the extended lockdown.

Reall? OK - good thing you put that in writing. THERE IS A 0% CHANCE HE WINS CA! Even he knows it. But please tell us by how many votes he wins CA by? Hillary won by almost 3M so what will Der Fuhrer win it by?

New York is "in play"? Yeah, OK. I will agree his chances of winning NY are better than CA since he has a 0% chance of winning CA and maybe a 1% chance of winning NY. Once again - even #IQ45 knows NY is a lost cause.

You did not answer this part but I think I know your answer to: Does (t)RUMP lose any states he won in 2016?

If you could be ever so kind please give us what you think the EC results will be knowing it was 306-232 in 2016. If he wins CA that would make it 361-177

Are you willing to give me Biden +100 EC Votes for any amount of money you wish to wager?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Winky

I'm not in the political market to know which states are always blue or red.

Are you saying that Biden has a chance to win?

biden is +123 at bookmaker.eu to be the next president?

Is that a good number or should he be the favorite?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Reall? OK - good thing you put that in writing. THERE IS A 0% CHANCE HE WINS CA! Even he knows it. But please tell us by how many votes he wins CA by? Hillary won by almost 3M so what will Der Fuhrer win it by?

New York is "in play"? Yeah, OK. I will agree his chances of winning NY are better than CA since he has a 0% chance of winning CA and maybe a 1% chance of winning NY. Once again - even #IQ45 knows NY is a lost cause.

You did not answer this part but I think I know your answer to: Does (t)RUMP lose any states he won in 2016?

If you could be ever so kind please give us what you think the EC results will be knowing it was 306-232 in 2016. If he wins CA that would make it 361-177

Are you willing to give me Biden +100 EC Votes for any amount of money you wish to wager?

I like you Winky. Even though it doesn't look like it I do like listening to opposite opinions from people which means yes, I do watch CNN and MSNBC on a daily basis.

What is your prediction for the 2020 presidential race and how close do you think it is going to be?

You are deeper into this political situation than I am so hearing your thoughts along with others that oppose my opinion is appreciated.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Far Right Winger and Fox News host Laura Ingraham made a brilliant comment today. "Dr. Fauci wasn't elected to anything".

Did anyone besides Boston massacre ever say Laura Ingraham was brilliant? Maybe Dumb Merlin and Dumb Dude.

I guarantee when Boston sees a doctor he tells them nobody elected you. Its brilliant and so is Laura Ingraham. 😂

Me and my Doctor have been Busy.

Looking for Trump/Russian Collusion.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Bigrunner nailed it. Please tell us what states he lost in 2016 he will win in 2020. And do you think he will lose any states he won in 2016.

So please tell us what states Der Fuhrer will win in 2020 that he lost in 2016 and if you see him losing any states he won in 2016

Who Gives a Fuck ?

He Doesn't Have to Flip anything to Win.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Anybody who Turns on CNN at this Point is Dumber than a Doorknob.

Doesn't matter if your Dem. or Repub.

They Lie all day about everything Trump.

They Fuck their Own.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You know that.
I know that.

But I want Sports to tell us what States he is gonna flip and if he will lose any. I know he won't because when dealing with MAGAts we have to keep this in mind - but maybe he will prove me wrong and actually do something MAGAts hate to do - provide FACTS!

If he doesn't he will be like all other MAGAts - full of hot air and shit and no substance
View attachment 7461282
1589463925111.png

boston massacre

EOG Master

He's Going to Flip New Hampshire, LIBERAL SNOW FLAKE.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mr. Top can't read. About 3 times I said the Judge has the final say. Go back to school and pay attention in reading class. The judge has the final say. But you say Fake News. You're a cancer, and don't let anyone tell you differently. I'll repeat because you have lots of difficulty reading. You're a cancer and don't let anyone tell you differently.

That Judge Does not Have the Final Say, Nit Wit.

His Decision can be Appealed.

Act Smart for 1 Day in your Life.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Not irrelevant.

I voted for the best person at the time.

Obama was the best option.

Fk killary.

So you agree trump wins and improves his margin.

I dont track states for where his margin comes from.
Trump will lose. 200,000 dead by Nov. Four years of a pathetic stock market. Huge unemployment. Record deficit, record massive debt. One gear, lie and divide. Constant horrible advice. Inject disinfectant. 15 cases now in a few days there will be zero. And he doesn't stop giving the bad advice.

He'll lose Ca. by many million votes. He's gonna lose Wisc, Mi, Pa. Time will tell. Until then just think how high the stock would be if Hillary was president. Probably 50% higher. 3.5 years ago Trump inherited a dow of 20,000 now its 23,000 This after the Federal Reserve has invested trillions into Wall Street. Ever tool has been used, abused to stimulate the stock markets. Sad results

3 million more filed for unemployment this week. Making that 36 million in a month. Grocery prices are out of control. This is the beginning. Things gonna get worse.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Trump will lose. 200,000 dead by Nov. Four years of a pathetic stock market. Huge unemployment. Record deficit, record massive debt. One gear, lie and divide. Constant horrible advice. Inject disinfectant. 15 cases now in a few days there will be zero. And he doesn't stop giving the bad advice.

He'll lose Ca. by many million votes. He's gonna lose Wisc, Mi, Pa. Time will tell. Until then just think how high the stock would be if Hillary was president. Probably 50% higher. 3.5 years ago Trump inherited a dow of 20,000 now its 23,000 This after the Federal Reserve has invested trillions into Wall Street. Ever tool has been used, abused to stimulate the stock markets. Sad results

3 million more filed for unemployment this week. Making that 36 million in a month. Grocery prices are out of control. This is the beginning. Things gonna get worse.
If he is going to lose california why did the 25th district vote for a republican in the latest race? The first time a republican has held this since 1998. Ms. Smith conceded before the final results were in which at the time Garcia had a 12 percentage point lead.

Also Wisconsin won a seat in the 7th district with Tom Tiffany beating Tricia Zunker.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Serious question.

Does Garcia winning the 25th district mean anything? Does the 12 percentage margin victory mean something?

This was a democratic seat since 1998.

Is this a sign of a change in Los Angeles?

Your serious thoughts.

kane

EOG master
Winky

I'm not in the political market to know which states are always blue or red.

Are you saying that Biden has a chance to win?

biden is +123 at bookmaker.eu to be the next president?

Is that a good number or should he be the favorite?

You're prediction of Trump taking California easliy and competing in NY makes more sense now

kane

EOG master
Serious question.

Does Garcia winning the 25th district mean anything? Does the 12 percentage margin victory mean something?

Your serious thoughts.

Hillary beat Trump by 30 points, that's really all you need to know about who takes the state

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Serious question.

Your serious thoughts.

It might. But Trump wasn't on the ballot. The R's had a strong candidate. This seat will be rerun in November when Trump is on the ballot. The turnout should be different. Katie Hill won this seat in '18 but resigned after being sabotaged by a disgruntled ex husband. I believe Katie Hill flipped the the 25th in what was considered an upset. The 25th district was not considered a blue district.

Regarding Wi. 7th. Again it will be rerun in November when Trump is on the ballot. It probably won't be flipped because it a solid red district with Trump beating Hillary by 21 points and Sean Duffy winning in '18 by 22 points. I think Tom Tiffany won by around 15 points, the dems were looking to be within 10 to consider it a token victory. But Trump wasnt on the ballot and Wisc is currently the wild, wild West.

I take the results of those 2 special elections with a grain of salt. Nothing shocking about the results.

Just to dampen your Ca. Confidence which is ridiculous you need to get your facts straight. In 2018 Katie Hill upset RepubliCon incumbent Steve Knight. The 25th being a Dem stronghold since 1998 is wrong

I read the information poorly. I got that from a nytimes article talking about the race.

The info was actually "The victory is the first time the G.O.P. has flipped a Democratic held seat in California since 1998...."

I will believe you when I see it for myself.

Trumptards and facts seem to be unable to coexist

Link it