Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

kane

EOG master
No you don't.

You don't get to say polls mean nothing in another thread and in this thread claim they mean something.

What I mean is, polls about Trump/Biden 6 months out of election day don't mean anything to me, but when a governor of a particular state has support from 8 out of 10 residents of that state, that's huge, that means something. I'll pay more attention to the Trump/Biden polls closer to November, right now I don't put a lot of stock in them

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What I mean is, polls about Trump/Biden 6 months out of election day don't mean anything to me, but when a governor of a particular state has support from 8 out of 10 residents of that state, that's huge, that means something. I'll pay more attention to the Trump/Biden polls closer to November, right now I don't put a lot of stock in them
Using the presidential example, only really good if you are playing the markets.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If Trump would have listened to medical experts like Dr. Bright, instead of firing them, we'd be on the same path as South Korea. Instead there's 86,000 dead and no hope in sight. Plus the DOW would be at 34,000 instead of 23,000.

Thank you President Lysol.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If Trump would have listened to medical experts like Dr. Bright, instead of firing them, we'd be on the same path as South Korea. Instead there's 86,000 dead and no hope in sight. Plus the DOW would be at 34,000 instead of 23,000.

What about Fauci?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
In most countries the unemployment rate is under 6%. In Trump's America its at 25%.

How long will it take the next President to undo the damage done by Trump and his RepubliCon enablers?

1. Months
2. Years
3. Decades

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Who is holding blue states Illinois and Michigan down? Indiana seems to be 85% up and running. I have an idea who is holding those two back at this time.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

'
where did you buy your crystal ball. it doesn't work for sports?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
'
where did you buy your crystal ball. it doesn't work for sports?

You don't need a crystal ball to know way more people have died and will die because of Trump's non response to this pandemic. It has turned into a crisis because of Trump.Fact! Front line workers are actually using counterfeit N95 masks because of failed leadership and coordinated supply chain efforts. These mask protect 30% compared to authentic masks. Front line workers are dying because they're not properly protected. That a fact. Trump the War-time president didn't involke the DPA to product masks until late April. Much too late. Fact!

MrTop

EOG Master
the republican senator that got caught insider trading... just left his post... feds caught his family putting in bets..... sign on congress door no messenger betting

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You don't need a crystal ball to know way more people have died and will die because of Trump's non response to this pandemic. It has turned into a crisis because of Trump.Fact! Front line workers are actually using counterfeit N95 masks because of failed leadership and coordinated supply chain efforts. These mask protect 30% compared to authentic masks. Front line workers are dying because they're not properly protected. That a fact. Trump the War-time president didn't involke the DPA to product masks until late April. Much too late. Fact!
An excellent free roll for the left, just do nothing and blame trump for everything.

kane

EOG master

You said Newsom's approval ratings were largely a factor of people saying the pandemic is not the fault of the governors, and not how they've handled the virus, but you're wrong, Newsom's high approval rating is due to how well he's handled the pandemic

kane

EOG master
the republican senator that got caught insider trading... just left his post... feds caught his family putting in bets..... sign on congress door no messenger betting

Good, now what about the cunt from Georgia that did the same thing

MrTop

EOG Master

all i know is burr's son want putting in bets plus his relatives too... they will confess since they got them red handed... all they want is burr probably

Bigrunner

EOG Master
An excellent free roll for the left, just do nothing and blame trump for everything.

They were doing a lot but you obviously have blinders on,. Not just the left. Without a coordinated national supply chain and distribution system the states were competing against each other for PPE supplies, driving up prices. Unprecedented., It's also well know that the Fed's were stealing PPE supplies ordered by the states. Eventually it got so bad the states had to use extra resources to protect the delivery of PPE supplies.

Fair Warning it's amazing seeing you defend the undefendable. That's really too bad! It's obvious how much you hate the left but believe criticism of the poor response from the President has come from D & R Governors, and the interception of PPE supplies by the Fed, specifically FEMA has been at the expense of both Red and Blue Governments. But it's you're right to blindly defend the president and attack the left. But it's very wrong and very sad. Take off the blinkers.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
all i know is burr's son want putting in bets plus his relatives too... they will confess since they got them red handed... all they want is burr probably

All Trump wants is Burr., He's the Senator that sign off allowing the release of a very damning bipartisan Senate Intel report that state the facts indicate Trump sought help from Russia and Russia obliged helping Trump to win the election and hurting Hillary in the same election. Facts Matter. Now Trump will take out Burr.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

It won't happen. Kelly Loefler is a Trump loyalist. Trump's DOJ won't go after a sitting Senator who is a Trump loyalist. That's what I was implying in my original post. Burr signed off on the release of a bipartisan Senate Intel report that was very damaging to Trump. Burr basically sealing his own negative fate by allowing the report to be released. Fascism and Autocracy and it's finest.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They were doing a lot but you obviously have blinders on,. Not just the left. Without a coordinated national supply chain and distribution system the states were competing against each other for PPE supplies, driving up prices. Unprecedented., It's also well know that the Fed's were stealing PPE supplies ordered by the states. Eventually it got so bad the states had to use extra resources to protect the delivery of PPE supplies.

Fair Warning it's amazing seeing you defend the undefendable. That's really too bad! It's obvious how much you hate the left but believe criticism of the poor response from the President has come from D & R Governors, and the interception of PPE supplies by the Fed, specifically FEMA has been at the expense of both Red and Blue Governments. But it's you're right to blindly defend the president and attack the left. But it's very wrong and very sad. Take off the blinkers.

It’s amazing how all you do is attack the right. If you can’t find anything, they you pull out the Russians, charities, miss USA, whatever. When was the last time the left did anything wrong in your eyes?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It’s amazing how all you do is attack the right. If you can’t find anything, they you pull out the Russians, charities, miss USA, whatever. When was the last time the left did anything wrong in your eyes?

There's never been a President that's as unfit as Trump and has committed so many known crimes as Trump. And you find it amazing that I speak out against Trump and his RepubliCon enablers. The left isn't a threat to America's democracy. The left isn't committing crimes against humanity. The left is trampling over one immigration law after another. Besides America's democracy I don't see the Dem's being a threat to humanity!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
There's never been a President that's as unfit as Trump and has committed so many known crimes as Trump. And you find it amazing that I speak out against Trump and his RepubliCon enablers. The left isn't a threat to America's democracy. The left isn't committing crimes against humanity. The left is trampling over one immigration law after another. Besides America's democracy I don't see the Dem's being a threat to humanity!

You have done this long before Trump was elected.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

boston massacre

EOG Master

Ones Always Talking about crimes are ones committing them.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I hope they do that, cause when there is a Democratic administration, they should do the same thing.

Biden can actually campaign on this.

I can already hear the deafening (if Trump doesnt show) " We will lock him up" chants

Trump under oath, with a D DOJ????....that thought is soooo sexxxaaaaayyyyy

Trump no Good to anyone when Presidency over.

Get it while it's Hot.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Trump's lackey's have been investigating Dems for several years now.

FISA, Horowitz report found nothing that rose to the level of criminality.

Durham has been given anything and everything he needs, (every door is open, no documents are sealed)..... yet still bupkis.

So yeah we would have to think long and hard.........