Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump's lackey's have been investigating Dems for several years now.

FISA found nothing that rose to the level of criminality.

Durham has been given anything and everything he needs, yet still bupkis.

So yeah we would have to think long and hard.........
Most people agree that trump is an idiot. It also doesn’t matter who the next president is if neither sides want to work together.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Cancer death rates have dropped under Obamacare. Thank you Obama. At least the Dem's are doing good for the country. At least the Dem's are trying to do good for the country. Can't say that about RepubliCons who are only trying to do good for their Billionaire donors, Wall Street, big corp lobbyist and the Trump family,. Trump has funneled close to 150 million to the Trump Organization to pay for Golf vacations for him and his family, And the RepubliCons are letting him do it!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I like you Winky. Even though it doesn't look like it I do like listening to opposite opinions from people which means yes, I do watch CNN and MSNBC on a daily basis.

What is your prediction for the 2020 presidential race and how close do you think it is going to be?

You are deeper into this political situation than I am so hearing your thoughts along with others that oppose my opinion is appreciated.

So it was 306-232 in 2016

This is 2016: https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/results/president

So we will start off saying everything stays the same. Now where do the changes happen:

https://www.270towin.com/ allows us to do that:

PA WILL flip.............so now it is 286-252
MI WILL flip.............so now it is: 270-268............that still gets #IQ45 back

I think AZ (11) and WI (10) are very live dogs to flip and if so that gets him to 270+

Now - to think #IQ45 will sit back and do nothing is laughable. He is waiting. As he should. No need to do anything until around Labor Day when he will empty his $300M "war chest" on ads in Swing States and he can gets more if needed.

But unless the economy dramatically improves he is in big trouble.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Most people agree that trump is an idiot. It also doesn’t matter who the next president is if neither sides want to work together.

BINGO!

If the Senate stays Red and McConnell wins (and I expect both to happen) WHEN RBG retires not long after Jan 20, McConnell will no doubt try and pull the same shit he did with Obama and Merrick Garland. He will have no choice but to let the nomination go thru. There is one more Liberal leaning judge who will also retire soon and Foghorn Leghorn might try to block that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Mike Flynn who rose his hand on two different occasions to swear under oath that he lied to the FBI is now saying to the judge I lied to you twice under oath.

Illegal President Lysol is praising Mike Flynn as one of the greatest Americans ever. Horrible strategy. Mike Flynn sold out America. But than again its obvious so did Trump.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Mike Flynn who rose his hand on two different occasions to swear under oath that he lied to the FBI is now saying to the judge I lied to you twice under oath.

Illegal President Lysol is praising Mike Flynn as one of the greatest Americans ever. Horrible strategy. Mike Flynn sold out America. But than again its obvious so did Trump.

Which means when a new POTUS takes over on Jan 20 Flynn needs to be prosecuted for lying under oath

As I have said so many times I have Carpal Tunnel:

IF Obama/Hillary............................................

boston massacre

EOG Master

Comey Boys created crime.

Flynn.

Exonerated.

Barr has done a great job of covering up the Epstein investigation so far.

First Epstein gets “suicided” under his watch and now all of Epstein’s procurers and accomplices like G Maxwell have gotten a free pass.

Lets not forget that after Epstein dropped out of college Barr’s father went of his way to give him his first job as a teacher at one of the most prestigious high schools (Dalton School) in the entire country.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Child deportations surging during pandemic. Illegal President Lysol is exporting unaccompanied children at record numbers to very, very dangerous places.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's Fox News fault that Cheapseats is so dumb.

Wisconsin woman kinda of mad at Trump for getting the virus after taking Hydroxychlorquine.

blueline

EOG Master
She ended up in the emergency room at Aurora Medical Center in Summit, where she tested positive for the virus, the outlet reported.
“I’m like, ‘How can I be sick? How? I’m on the hydroxychloroquine,'” she said. “They were like, ‘Well, nobody ever said that was the cure or that was going to keep you safe’ and it definitely did not.”

Kim said she’s on the mend now from her battle against the bug — but warns others the drug alone won’t protect them from the virus.

“You’re not safe taking that medication at all. [Hydroxychloroquine] is not going to prevent anything. You can still get coronavirus,” Kim told the outlet.

#MAGA

mr merlin

EOG Master
She ended up in the emergency room at Aurora Medical Center in Summit, where she tested positive for the virus, the outlet reported.
“I’m like, ‘How can I be sick? How? I’m on the hydroxychloroquine,'” she said. “They were like, ‘Well, nobody ever said that was the cure or that was going to keep you safe’ and it definitely did not.”

Kim said she’s on the mend now from her battle against the bug — but warns others the drug alone won’t protect them from the virus.

“You’re not safe taking that medication at all. [Hydroxychloroquine] is not going to prevent anything. You can still get coronavirus,” Kim told the outlet.

#MAGA
It's supposed to possibly lessen the chance of getting it, or lessen the course of the disease, it sounds like it worked in her case.

Giving it to people near death is not likely to work, it's too late.

waco

EOG Dedicated
PEOPLE OF PENNSYLVANIA ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THOSE 7 STEEL MILLS THAT TRUMP SAID WAS GOING TO OPEN!! THOSE STEEL MILLS WERE LEVELED AND COMMERICAL BUILDINGS ARE THERE NOW!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Unaccompined migrant children are being exported by Trump in record numbers to very, very dangerous places. Where they will die. For the first time in 2 decades migrants have died while in the custody of U.S. border patrol or while being exported to very, very dangerous places. We're talking thousand during the Trump administration and zero during Obama's and Bush's 16 years.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If your voting for Trump, you ain't black. Straight out of a Democrat named Biden.

It's Fox News's fault Cheapseats is so dumb.

Straight from President Trump. "If you have Covid 19, the treatment is to inject Lysol and shine light up your butt hole".

"He meant Hydrogen Peroxide".
- Dumb Alfie

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No, you’re just the angry closeted trumptard who first started the comparative analysis with your desperate attempt to post the Biden video earlier

Uhh. I didn't compare anything, you fucking halfwit.

Stick to one syllable words when you step out of the T-ball leagues.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Russia can't hack mail in votes. Trump is freaking out. Trump is extorting states to make it to make it harder to vote. Trump is clearly trying to steal another election. First he extorted Ukraine to help him get reelected, now he's extorting Michigan and Neveda.