Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

MrTop

EOG Master
trump getting the houses of worship open.. A call from church headquarters came in on the direct line.... no money was going into the baskets.

kane

EOG master
Trump says mail in voting leads to voter fraud, Chris Wallace takes a piss on him

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elec...om-mail-in-voting/ar-BB14tbWI?ocid=spartanntp

Fox News's Chris Wallace discredited President Trump's claims that mail in voting is susceptible to fraud, arguing Friday "There really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail in voting"

"I've done some deep dive in it, there really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail in voting"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump says mail in voting leads to voter fraud, Chris Wallace takes a piss on him

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elec...om-mail-in-voting/ar-BB14tbWI?ocid=spartanntp

Fox News's Chris Wallace discredited President Trump's claims that mail in voting is susceptible to fraud, arguing Friday "There really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail in voting"

"I've done some deep dive in it, there really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail in voting"

Southfield city clerk charged with 6 felonies tied to November election

Detroit — Southfield City Clerk Sherikia L. Hawkins (Democrat) was charged Monday with six felony counts over "unauthorized and inaccurate" changes to absentee ballots in the November 2018 election.

Hawkins, 38, was arraigned Monday in 46th District Court in Southfield on the charges, which include election law-falsifying returns or records, forgery of a public record, misconduct in office and multiple counts of using a computer to commit a crime.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...x-felonies-november-2018-election/2416101001/

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Detroit — Southfield City Clerk Sherikia L. Hawkins (Democrat) was charged Monday with six felony counts over "unauthorized and inaccurate" changes to absentee ballots in the November 2018 election.

Hawkins, 38, was arraigned Monday in 46th District Court in Southfield on the charges, which include election law-falsifying returns or records, forgery of a public record, misconduct in office and multiple counts of using a computer to commit a crime.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...x-felonies-november-2018-election/2416101001/
I was surprised this didn't get a little more play. I have been following this case from the start.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Nope, he's more biased than hannity IMO, and that's not easy.
They have two different roles at Fox also. If Hannity has the same role that Wallace has, he would be forced to cover sides that he wouldn’t normally cover. Hannity has a one hour opinion show, nothing wrong with that, just don’t expect topics that will enlighten the other side. It’s no different than liking for positive conservative talk on the Cuomo show on CNN. Those opinion shows on Fox is what Trump likes, doesn’t want to hear the other side. That is his beef with Wallace.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They have two different roles at Fox also. If Hannity has the same role that Wallace has, he would be forced to cover sides that he wouldn’t normally cover. Hannity has a one hour opinion show, nothing wrong with that, just don’t expect topics that will enlighten the other side. It’s no different than liking for positive conservative talk on the Cuomo show on CNN. Those opinion shows on Fox is what Trump likes, doesn’t want to hear the other side. That is his beef with Wallace.

Wrong. Hannity has been a RepubliCon operative going back to "I don't remember Ronny R". He was actually a conduit for Trump to get messsges to Roger Stone, Mike Flynn and Paul Manofort during their trials. When you start comparing Sean Hannity to Chris Coumo as the same reporting except from opposite wings shows you're reaching and clueless. Have a great day!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Wrong. Hannity has been a RepubliCon operative going back to "I don't remember Ronny R". He was actually a conduit for Trump to get messsges to Roger Stone, Mike Flynn and Paul Manofort during their trials. When you start comparing Sean Hannity to Chris Coumo as the same reporting except from opposite wings shows you're reaching and clueless. Have a great day!

You’re correct. Hannity didn’t pretend to lock himself up in the basement while in the Hamptons. Do all libs lock themselves in the basement to hide from the boogeyman?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You’re correct. Hannity didn’t pretend to lock himself up in the basement while in the Hamptons. Do all libs lock themselves in the basement to hide from the boogeyman?

I am right! Im also right that you can't even base your statements on facts!

Georgia, Florida, Arizona, Nebraska, Iowa? They are all states with RepubliCon Governors that are cooking the books. Brian Kemp put out a chart that was so misleading he had to admit it apologize. Over the last 2 days Georgia has had a significant spike in Covid cases. It's being linked to when Gov Kemp prematurely opened up businesses like tatoo parlors calling the essential.

Gov Desantis fired a top healthcare portal manager because she refused to fudge the numbers. Florida's Covid-19 website crashes frequently and when it comes back up data is missing.

RepubliCons

mr merlin

EOG Master
The problem with wallace is he's obviously saying the opposite of what trump does...just because. Trump said no to vote by mail, and wallace says "oh, it's just fine", do you really think Wallace believes that? I dont think so.

kane

EOG master

Hey Monkey, I guess you missed the part where the Michigan AG and the Secretary of State issued a joint statement saying this was a "rare" case. Funny how you forgot to post that part

kane

EOG master
Wallace sucks

Tucker is the best

Why does Wallace suck? You think he sucks because his lips aren't permanently attached to Trump's ass like Tucker and Hannity. There's only one person on that whole fake news channel who doesn't suck up to Trump, the only one who isn't afraid of Trump and doesn't lob him softballs, so naturally the cultists hate him, Wallace is the only one on that whole network with any integrity.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I am right! Im also right that you can't even base your statements on facts!

Georgia, Florida, Arizona, Nebraska, Iowa? They are all states with RepubliCon Governors that are cooking the books. Brian Kemp put out a chart that was so misleading he had to admit it apologize. Over the last 2 days Georgia has had a significant spike in Covid cases. It's being linked to when Gov Kemp prematurely opened up businesses like tatoo parlors calling the essential.

Gov Desantis fired a top healthcare portal manager because she refused to fudge the numbers. Florida's Covid-19 website crashes frequently and when it comes back up data is missing.

RepubliCons
Chill the fuck out, seriously. I’m not comparing the two based on any specific incident. I pointed out what their two jobs are.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Why does Wallace suck? You think he sucks because his lips aren't permanently attached to Trump's ass like Tucker and Hannity. There's only one person on that whole fake news channel who doesn't suck up to Trump, the only one who isn't afraid of Trump and doesn't lob him softballs, so naturally the cultists hate him, Wallace is the only one on that whole network with any integrity.

wrong about tucker. you a fan of rachel ?

which ones you watch have integrity?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
wrong about tucker. you a fan of rachel ?

which ones you watch have integrity?

"He meant Hydrogen Peroxide not Lysol".
- Dumb Alfie

"North Korea denuclearised".
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free. He's my hero and an American hero".
- Dumb Alfie

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
"He meant Hydrogen Peroxide not Lysol".
- Dumb Alfie

"North Korea denuclearised".
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free. He's my hero and an American hero".
- Dumb Alfie

- Dumb Alfie

avenatti for prez
-big dummy

stormy will take trump down
-big dummy

manafort and stone will flip on trump
-big dummy

hillary is a lock
-big dummy

runner a member of the washington generals. always on the losing side of life.
1590250582629.png

Bigrunner

EOG Master
avenatti for prez
-big dummy

stormy will take trump down
-big dummy

manafort and stone will flip on trump
-big dummy

hillary is a lock
-big dummy

runner a member of the washington generals. always on the losing side of life.
View attachment 7461410

All lies about me. You're known to be always wrong. And when you're not posting misinformation you're constantly posting lies about me and others.

Dumb Alfie try posting a claim based on something I said. Facts matter. Here's a couple of examples of actual quotes you made. You should try telling the truth instead of making up shit about people. You're one sad human. You fit in nicely with the Far Right wing deplorable class.

"CongressWoman Omar married her brother".
- Dumb Alfie

- Dumb Alfie

"Kim Jung Un denuclearised because Trump parked an Aircraft carrier off his coast".
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Dumb Alfie

"Women that have girlfriends are lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

"He meant Hydrogen Peroxide not Lysol "
- Dumb Alfie

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hey Monkey, I guess you missed the part where the Michigan AG and the Secretary of State issued a joint statement saying this was a "rare" case. Funny how you forgot to post that part

Well, shit. If two Democeats say that in response to a Democrat fixing the election and mail in votes, it must be true.

Do you think you have any common sense?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

From your own article...

Justin Levitt, a law professor at Loyola Marymount University and voter fraud expert, told us that while he is not aware of any valid statistics on the prevalence of fraud in mail-in ballots, “I do collect anecdotal reports, and it is clear (and I think most observers from across the political spectrum agree) that misconduct in the mail voting process is meaningfully more prevalent than misconduct in the process of voting in person.”

One of the problems with tracking the prevalence of mail-in voting fraud is that “It’s really hard to find,” Atkeson said in a phone interview. “The fact is, we really don’t know how much fraud there is.”

There are two features of mail-in voting that make it “slightly less secure” than in-person voting, Minnite said.

First, she said, “the ‘chain-of-custody’ of the ballot is broken with mail-in voting because the ballot is released by election authorities into the U.S. mail, and voters, therefore, are unsupervised when they vote, they do not record their votes in the presence of election officials.”

Second, she said, “this creates an opening for illegal activity by political operatives that would not otherwise exist if all voting was conducted in-person at official polling sites.”

kane

EOG master
"Oregon has sent out more than 100 Million mail in ballots since 2000, and has documented only about a dozen cases of proven fraud"

MrTop

EOG Master
how come trump orders to get the churches open by himself ? then when it comes to the states he wants the governors to do it ? this way if it fails he is not responsible if the states fail

sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"Oregon has sent out more than 100 Million mail in ballots since 2000, and has documented only about a dozen cases of proven fraud"

What part of several professors who specialize in mail-in voting stating it's more difficult to detect fraud in mail-in votes do you not understand?

kane

EOG master
What part of several professors who specialize in mail-in voting stating it's more difficult to detect fraud in mail-in votes do you not understand?

Yes, it's more difficult to detect fraud in mail in votes, but the number of those is so small, it's meaningless when talking about a presidential election

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes, it's more difficult to detect fraud in mail in votes, but the number of those is so small, it's meaningless when talking about a presidential election

Uhh. If you can't detect something very well, how exactly do you know its prevalence? Are you saying that we don't need any COVID-19 tests now?

kane

EOG master
Uhh. If you can't detect something very well, how exactly do you know its prevalence? Are you saying that we don't need any COVID-19 tests now?

I'm saying the amount of voter fraud by mail in voters is so small, that it doesn't matter, a handful of fraudulent votes here and there isn't changing the outcome of a presidential election where millions of votes are cast