Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
The states that already have this, dont seem to have a meaningful problem

Just attach a 100K fine and 5 years in jail to it, and see how many people will be willing to go around and offer money for their ballots

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
In the election this past month in Wisconsin...

The Wisconsin Election Commission’s report on the Spring Election found that the morning after Election Day, a United States Postal Service official reported that workers “had located ‘three tubs’ of absentee ballots for the Appleton/Oshkosh area and that the ballots were being processed. The official was unable to confirm how many ballots were in the three tubs but stated that ‘it could be quite a lot’ as they were large two-handled tubs.”

None of the 1,600 was ever counted.

Upwards of 3,000 voters in Fox Point, Milwaukee, and the Appleton/Oshkosh area could not exercise their right to cast a ballot because of the problems associated with mail-in voting.

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2020/05/the-disastrous-consequences-of-mail-in-elections/

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And the point is what?

Mail-in voting was always supposed to be for absentees, for people like him who have a job in another state or country. It wasn't ever intended to be the primary voting method for people very capable of voting in-person.

kane

EOG master
And the point is what?

Mail-in voting was always supposed to be for absentees, for people like him who have a job in another state or country. It wasn't ever intended to be the primary voting method for people very capable of voting in-person.

Tell that to the people in Colorado, Washington, and Oregon, in those states you can only vote by mail. And if the virus hits us with a second wave come November, many people would rather cast their ballot by mail rather than stand in long lines and risk catching the virus, those people should have the right to mail in their votes if they feel there's a risk of corona

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It has to be the best method or even a good idea if a few liberal states do it!

Wonder how long you idiots will be able to get away with scaring people into poor judgment and supporting rancid public policy with this virus. Hopefully, not much longer.

And the point is what?

Are you in favor of voting precincts providing equal amounts of voting booths in proportion to population?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Why does Wallace suck? You think he sucks because his lips aren't permanently attached to Trump's ass like Tucker and Hannity. There's only one person on that whole fake news channel who doesn't suck up to Trump, the only one who isn't afraid of Trump and doesn't lob him softballs, so naturally the cultists hate him, Wallace is the only one on that whole network with any integrity.

Your Lips have been Attached to every FAKE NEWS' REPORTERS Anal Passage since Nov. 2016.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don’t think you’re supposed to carry your SS card around anymore. Your DL or State ID should have your voter registration on it.

Try not to think too hard, it gets you in trouble.

Lying Tara Reade gets dumped by her prominent RepubliCon lawyer.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The same as your lips are up Trumps ass...they would be further up his ass but Railbird is in the way...

All People See are Your Feet, Wiggling and Squirming, to Get All the Way Up into Joe Biden's Anal Passage.

You're Almost There.

Finnish Line in Site.

You're also To Stupid To Understand why You want Him as President.

You Just Like Sucking on His Ass Hole.

Last edited:
Well we have made it to Memorial Day when the pundits say you can start paying attention. If we are being honest here the score is something like Biden 35, Trump 17 going into the 4th quarter. Biden and his team just need to clean their shit up, don't turn the ball over and run out the clock. Trump has to open it up with deep passes and hope to get lucky with things like voter suppression, a miraculous economic comeback, or if all else fails, start a war. As we have seen with the non-scandal for Biden you can't turn this around with just some overblown shit, it won't move the needle.

It's not over yet, bigger deficits have been overcome, but Trump needs to have a lot hit right just to get close.

kane

EOG master
WildBill sums it up well, the problem is, sometimes when you're just trying to milk the lead, you end up losing the game. Hillary took her foot off the pedal last time by assuming things that she shouldn't have, Biden can't assume anything, he needs to stay aggressive, stay on the attack, but he also has to be smart. Even though his you ain't black comment was made in jest, it was still a dumb thing to say, he has to be aggressive but smart

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Biden's worst mistake was coming out from under his bed. The media is much better at doing the lying for him.

White libtards like kane ate up the racist #youaintblack speech I'm sure. Unfortunately for Biden, some black people took offense to some old white racist telling them how they should think.

And there will be a whole lot more of that to come.

kane

EOG master
Biden's worst mistake was coming out from under his bed. The media is much better at doing the lying for him.

White libtards like kane ate up the racist #youaintblack speech I'm sure. Unfortunately for Biden, some black people took offense to some old white racist telling them how they should think.

A Trumptard calling Biden racist, LMAO. Let me know when he gets sued for discrimination, let me know when he becomes the father of birtherism the next time a black man becomes president, let me know the next time he calls African nations, "shithole countries", let me know when he calls Nazi's marching "very fine people"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Calling a third world country a shithole is far worse than telling someone they should think a certain way because of the color if their skin.

Just ask a racist libtard.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trump said if you're Jewish and you don't vote for him you're not a real Jew. Trump will only get 20% of the Jewish vote. Mostly ortodox Jews. Biden will get 90% of the black vote. Anyone that votes for the racist, bigoted Trump is a racist, bigot themselves. IMO

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And the point is what?

Monkey Fuvker is the king of right wing spin Nothing but a political hack. Dumb Monkey.

Monkey the political hack said President Lysol's European travel ban the excluded the UK was a great plan. I said excluding the UK defeats the purpose. I also pointed out Trump has golf properties in the UK. Dumb Monkey you responded with some bias pro Trump bullshit trying to defend the indefensible, like a political hack does. A day later the UK was no longer excluded from the European travel ban. Shortly after that schooling, Dumb Monkey left TGF.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Calling a third world country a shithole is far worse than telling someone they should think a certain way because of the color if their skin.

Just ask a racist libtard.

Not only does Trump call black countries shitholes. He says if a Jewish person votes democrat their are disloyal to Israel. Dumb Monkey is nothing but a political hack.

Trump telling people how they should vote because of their religion.

Dumb Monkey one of the biggest hypocrite's at EOG.
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/22/7531...h-democrats-shows-he-doesn-t-get-how-they-vot

boston massacre

EOG Master

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Go Take Care of All Those Countries You Defend.

Fuckin Spy.

Traitor !

Your brother still fucking your ass while sis watching and you said "sometimes she joins in"?

Only people that vote for Trump are: racist, bigots, White Evangelicals and sister fuckers. That's at least 80% of his base. Congratulations deplorables.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"The media isn't being fair to Tara Reade. Her outrageously false claims should be investigated".
- Fair Warning

The Lansing, Mi protest called operation gridlock. I recall you saying it would be non partisan or bi partisan? Why would you think that. Didn't you know the protests are being sponsored by Right wing billionaires like the Devos family or the Koch brothers?

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
BR - it’s about how the left handles it. If it’s a R, all guns ablaze, fully guilty and don’t need to investigate. One of theirs, they are full of integrity. .

BR - it’s about how the left handles it. If it’s a R, all guns ablaze, fully guilty and don’t need to investigate. One of theirs, they are full of integrity. .

Do you really believe the R’s in the senate would’ve handled the Franken situation the same way?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Fair Warning, cases doubling in Alabama and North Carolina two weeks after they reopen. Stay tuned. I feel sorry for all the hospitals and front line workers in the states and border states that reopened early. In Florida, Georgia, Neb, Arizona, Iowa the Governors are manipulating the covid 19 data. It's medical malpractice.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fair Warning, cases doubling in Alabama and North Carolina two weeks after they reopen. Stay tuned. I feel sorry for all the hospitals and front line workers in the states and border states the opened early. In Florida, Georgia, Neb, Arizona, Iowa the Governors are manipulating the covid 19 data. It's medical malpractice.

They are not doubling in Michigan .

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They are not doubling in Michigan .

I didn't realize Mich had an early reopening? Anyway Mi. is an exception. In most states that have reopened cases are spiking. Alot reopen this weekend so the negative results won't be seen until 2 to 3 weeks for now. Michigan is very fortunate. Doctors and nurses must be very relieved.

"Build that trillion dollar wall to keep out the so called illegals.
- Fair Warning toeing the right wing line.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I didn't realize Mich had an early reopening? Anyway Mi. is an exception. In most states that have reopened cases are spiking. Alot reopen this weekend so the negative results won't be seen until 2 to 3 weeks for now. Michigan is very fortunate. Doctors and nurses must be very relieved.

"Build that trillion dollar wall to keep out the so called illegals.
- Fair Warning toeing the right wing line.

The entire UP and northern lower peninsula is open. There is four counties that never recorded a case in the UP. Yes it should have been closed until it was obvious that there wasn't a problem there.